LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

Anyone own Medal of Honor: Heroes?

Hello everyone. I was just wondering if this game is an 'on-rails' shooting game like Resident Evil Umbrella Chronicles or if you are free to roam around in the missions. Also, I see that this has an online gaming capability. Does it work well and is this a good game. Personally, I didn't like Unbrella Chronicles because is was an 'on-rails' shooter.

Thanks!

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=h4H2Uj8zoK0

Medal of Honor is the best online game for the Wii.
    Don't own the game but just saying what i have read from other people reviews.
    Your Pro ,or your a noob - thats life

I own a USA Wii (sold my EUR Wii) 2x Wii motes 2x Nunchucks

Super Mario Galaxy | Naruto Clash of Ninja Revolution | Guitar Hero 3(selling PM if interested) | Zelda TP | Wario Ware

Member #
    Friends
    You have three playing modes:

Campaign mode: All on your own, you move your soldier anywhere freely you want and have to do everything like RE4

Arcade mode: On rails shooter like REUC

Online: As campaign mode but online via internet. Up to 32 persons at the same time.

So actually is three games in one

Excellent game!! a must buy.

A role model for other Wii games to follow in how to use the motion controls with gestures to do things in a game. Buy it!!

Member #
    Friends
    cool, thanks for your help!

Member #
    Friends
    8480-0209-2306-3955
    simply a must buy if you're an fps fan.

hell, get it even if you hate fps. it will turn your thinking around.

Currently Playing:
    The Conduit
    Call of Duty: World at War

Let the Wii pwnage begin. sarasota's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Yeah, if your'e into FPS's at ALL, grab this........the online mode alone is well worth the cost, you'll end up wasting hours on this stuff, it's good. The campaign is so-so, but who cares with Wii owners finally getting to do some good ol' online fraggin'!!!!!!!!!

MOHH2 Persona: BCKaptKrunch
    Games Pwned (Sorry, Owned): Medal of Honor Heroes 2, Super Mario Galaxy, Resident Evil 4: Wii Edition, Madden '08, Mortal Kombat Armageddon, Rayman, Rayman 2, Trauma Center, Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, Tiger Woods '08, Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess, Need for Speed Carbon, Dance Dance Revolution, Wii Sports

Member #
    Friends
    I just got the game very cheap from EA thanks to all the Rockband problems but I'll give you my views so far. The best FPS controls on wii so far the only problem I somewhat have is sniping which for some reason just has an odd feel to me because of the way you zoom but it is still very precise.

The campaign has a very basic Medal of Honor storyline and the level design is pretty average compared to many FPS games but thanks to how well the controls work it is a very enjoyable playthrough my biggest complaint is the lack of intelligence from your A.I. comrades. The arcade mode is all the campaign levels transformed into an on rails lightgun shooter. I have yet to play online so I can't comment to much on it but there is only 3 game types deathmatch, team deathmatch, and capture the flag.

I really only have one big complaint about the game and that is the lack of splitscreen while many people would argue against this since it has a 32 player online feature, but it's a regret that I cant simply have a 4 player splitscreen game when friends are over which is when I play my wii the most. Overall it is the best FPS game on wii and one of the best wii games so I do recommend it but for soem it has its flaws which prevent it from greatness if I was to score out 10 I would put it about 8.
    Mii since 8 February 2007

31 Games Owned:
    Too many to type up anymore.

Member #
    Friends
    3517-9799-4262-2418
    Quote Originally Posted by Haywire
    my biggest complaint is the lack of intelligence from your A.I. comrades.

yeah, the A.I. on the "teammates" does suck, however so does the enemies A.I. sometimes, they'll both stand next to eachother shooting at seemingly nothing. Teammates like to shoot walls and crates and other random objects a lot too. The campaign mode is enjoyable but the game is only worth a buy for the online. I only really played through campaign when i didn't feel like getting killed online. haha

I am fast. To give you a reference point, I'm somewhere between a snake and a mongoose. And a panther.
    ~Argue for your limitations,and they're yours...
    -Feel free to add my wii and send me a message and i'll add you back
    -Mario Strikers Charged: 442495 403215
    -MoH: H2 Persona- DexterMorgan114

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Haywire
    ...The best FPS controls on wii so far the only problem I somewhat have is sniping...
    An online FPS where it's hard to snipe? Sign me up

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by hal2814
    An online FPS where it's hard to snipe? Sign me up
    I wouldn't say its hard to snipe it just feel odds to me because it zooms in and out with simple twists of the wrist and I seem to have habit of twisting my wrist a little while lining up my shots and the change in zoom throws off my aiming plus I only seem to lose a feel for my bounding box to aim when scoped for some reason. The controls are done well though they just dont suit me personally I'm sure other love the sniping in the game.
    Mii since 8 February 2007

31 Games Owned:
    Too many to type up anymore.

Ads