Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: GHIII DLC soon!

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    7762-3578-9261-4977
    i found one that worked for all the songs. but i want the bret michaels code, i'm starting to think it doesn't work for the wii. but i'm sick of looking at the guy in the background that looks like a caveman. lol
    Wii Games:
    WiiSports, WiiPlay, Super Mario Galaxy, Barnyard, Carnival Games, Big Brain Academy, Mario Party 8, Super Paper Mario, Cooking Mama Cookoff, RE Umbrella Chronicles, Guitar Hero III, Tiger Woods PGA Tour 08

DS Games: Super Mario 64, Club House Games, Brain Age, Mario Kart DS, New Super Mario Bros., Sims 2 Pets, Pogo Island, Super Princess Peach, Yoshi's Island Ds

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    5075-3223-6702-0680
    Quote Originally Posted by agn015
    Today I logged into guitarhero.com and noticed that now under the rocker review setlist they've added numbers 15-23 which are labeled DLC with all the different packs. Maybe this is a mistake since they've included the halo theme even tho they know I have GH for wii. But I don't remember these DLC numbers so maybe we're getting DLC along with a system update(to enable use of SD cards for the song packs) monday?? What do you guys think?
    I don't think the addition of the DLC stuff in the Rocker Review is anything new. I have seen it in there for the last 3 weeks ( i have only been registered on GHIII site for about 3 weeks)

As for when we will get DLC, don't hold your breath. I have been checking things out and as much as I want it I don't think it Will work on the Wii as it stands.

When you look at the size of some of the packs they are in the region of 79Mb. Now when you think the Wii only has a 500Mb HDD and no option to run stuff off storage devices = we are screwed.

Now I know there are lots of people asking for DLC and ways to run stuff from storage devices and I would like to think that those in charge would listen to us but the reality is they probs wont.

DLC will hit the Wii at some point but as to when is anyones guess, and we will just have to make sure we monitor how much space we use and keep transferring stuff to our SD cards to store them, then transfer them back to the Wii to use them
    Wii Friend Code: 5075-3223-6702-0680
    Name: Abernus
    If you add me please PM me

Games: Wii Sports, Wii Play, Rayman Raving Rabbids 1&2, Monster 4x4, Zelda Twilight Princess, GH3, Mario Galaxy, Resident Evil 4

Member #
    Friends
    I hope we get DLC soon, I'm getting really bored with the shipped songs.

Member #
    Friends
    8480-0209-2306-3955
    i just want to be able to practice tdwdtg.

Currently Playing:
    The Conduit
    Call of Duty: World at War

Member #
    Friends
    7762-3578-9261-4977
    Quote Originally Posted by AoWFraggit
    i just want to be able to practice tdwdtg.

find the code to unlock all the songs. it only unlocks them in quick play though, but you'll be able to practice then.
    Wii Games:
    WiiSports, WiiPlay, Super Mario Galaxy, Barnyard, Carnival Games, Big Brain Academy, Mario Party 8, Super Paper Mario, Cooking Mama Cookoff, RE Umbrella Chronicles, Guitar Hero III, Tiger Woods PGA Tour 08

DS Games: Super Mario 64, Club House Games, Brain Age, Mario Kart DS, New Super Mario Bros., Sims 2 Pets, Pogo Island, Super Princess Peach, Yoshi's Island Ds

Member #
    Friends
    7914-9240-2291-0710
    go to cheatcc(dot)com

just click on the wii link, click cheat codes, then G, and there ya go

just a FYI Bret Michaels cheat is ONLY for 360/PS3 versions
    Rest In Peace
    Sean Taylor
    April 1st, 1983 - November 27th, 2007
    Wii Games:Wii Sports, Guitar Hero 3: Legends of Rock, Raving Rabbids, Mario Strikers Charged, Super Smash Bros. Brawl

Member #
    Friends
    7762-3578-9261-4977
    Quote Originally Posted by Disturbed1
    go to cheatcc(dot)com

just click on the wii link, click cheat codes, then G, and there ya go

just a FYI Bret Michaels cheat is ONLY for 360/PS3 versions
    i realize that now. after looking around. lol i only knew about it because my friend has the ps3 version & she told me about it.

with the other cheat code do you know what exactly they do, ones such as -- hyperspeed, performance mode, precision mode?
    Wii Games:

come to the dark side.... dark samus's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    7159-9733-2785-0220
    Quote Originally Posted by cassieboo
    i realize that now. after looking around. lol i only knew about it because my friend has the ps3 version & she told me about it.

with the other cheat code do you know what exactly they do, ones such as -- hyperspeed, performance mode, precision mode?
    i already anwsered this in another threaf.

hyperspeed-faster fret board
    presicion mode-dont know
    performance mode- gets rid of the fret board

ive used the cheat that unlocks everything ive got everything but the co-op songs and co-op videos which sucks, cause im certain theres no code to unlocking all co-op songs and if there is pleas give me the link
    Last edited by dark samus; 01-12-2008 at 01:26 AM.

guitar hero friend code: 451091730984
    PM me if you wanna add me.

Member #
    Friends
    7762-3578-9261-4977
    Quote Originally Posted by dark samus

presicion mode-dont know

ive used the cheat that unlocks everything ive got everything but the co-op songs and co-op videos which sucks, cause im certain theres no code to unlocking all co-op songs and if there is pleas give me the link
    thanks. i just recently got the game (almost a week ago) so i wasn't paying attention to gh3 threads before. but thank you =]
    Wii Games:

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by dark samus

presicion mode-dont know

Precision mode makes the notes larger, only works in quick play and perhaps training mode (havent tried the last one)

Ads