LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3099-0319-5478-2979

Alone In The Dark Delayed Again

Sure, you know Alone in the Dark 5 is coming. You also probably know that, while the protagonist's name is Edward Carnby, he has absolutely nothing in common with the original, more dapper Carnby of the first game. But what else do you know about the game? Not much, I'll tell you, because for a game that was supposed to be coming in March (itself a delay from a 2007 release), we've not heard much new info for a while. So don't act too surprised, then, at news it's been delayed for a second time, this time to September. Bummer.
    Source:
    http://kotaku.com/343632/alone-in-th...-delayed-again

CantGetAWii
    ProudWii60Owner

'I don't want to go back, I want a new day & age.'

Retired Moderator-[PM]

Brawl FC: 4682-8172-0512 [PM for add]
    Quote Originally Posted by Sumn0ob
    So all we have to do to become mods is be online all time I can do that on break which is now

2. Ads

Waiting For Tomorrow largedarry's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    8861-8821-7046-6197
    This game isn't on the Wii. It appears to be a PS3 exclusive, unless the delay is to put it on 360 too.

And to actually comment on the game, it doesn't look like very much, trying to take Alone in the Dark and loosely merge it with GTA. I'm not holding my breath for this one.
    "There are many causes that I am prepared to die for but no causes that I am prepared to kill for." Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi

"I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am."

Quote Originally Posted by LiquidD
    I wish everyone would read the damn manual instead of posting a post about a dumbass question like the one asked in this thread.

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Actually, it looks like there is going to be a Wii version. More news and screenshots:

http://wii.ign.com/objects/949/949110.html
    Quote Originally Posted by Napalmbrain (Moderator)
    Even if we can somehow keeps this place moderated, eventually the webhosting is going to lapse or something like that, and I doubt i0n's going to be around to fix it. So basically I'm encouraging everyone to migrate over to Link Removed
    Quote Originally Posted by FR. (Moderator)
    i0n just lost interest in this website. And, since no forum can run without an administrator, this forum is basically doomed. Everyone might as well join somewhere else, because if i0n doesn't pay vBulletin, the site will shut down.

Waiting For Tomorrow largedarry's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    8861-8821-7046-6197
    Well, upon some research of this game, it appears like a pretty big multi-platformer. I just assumed from the OP's link it was going to be a PS3 exclusive (it was mentioned 3 times in the article)
    "There are many causes that I am prepared to die for but no causes that I am prepared to kill for." Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi

"I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am."

Quote Originally Posted by LiquidD
    I wish everyone would read the damn manual instead of posting a post about a dumbass question like the one asked in this thread.

Ads