LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8480-0209-2306-3955
    only one that looks half decent is nitrobike...and i'm waiting on brawl, so it's not like i need some half-assed wi-fi game to keep me busy.

mohh2 and guitar hero should do the trick!

Currently Playing:
    The Conduit
    Call of Duty: World at War

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    I'm not sure what Furu Furu Park is all about...is it just mini games???

Member #
    Friends
    Samurai Warriors Katana seems interesting ,tho I doubt it will be anything as good as the trailer looks
    Your Pro ,or your a noob - thats life

I own a USA Wii (sold my EUR Wii) 2x Wii motes 2x Nunchucks

Super Mario Galaxy | Naruto Clash of Ninja Revolution | Guitar Hero 3(selling PM if interested) | Zelda TP | Wario Ware

Member #
    Friends
    Oh noes, you forgot Harvey Birdman!

Member #
    Friends

Release Date
    1/15/2008

Synopsis
    Synopsis
    Packed with fully animated scenes and authentic voice-over dialogue, Harvey Birdman: Attorney at Law brings the humor of the show to you. Familiar locations and characters deliver the weirdness and wackiness you know and love. Prepare to seek justice by searching for evidence, but beware — the prosecutors aren't exactly on the up-and-up. Who's lying? Who's keeping secrets? Use your powers of persuasion to press witnesses into dishing the dirt. Prepare to have your mind controlled, your body shrunk and your intellect rattled. For your favorite superhero-turned-lawyer, it's all in a day's work.

Play as Harvey himself and see if you can get to the bottom of five hilarious cases in wild courtroom battles. Interview bizarre characters, go through their personal items, build a case and present your findings to the court. You'll also have to contend with a judge who takes over your mind and opposing lawyers packing shrink ray guns. Harvey needs your help — will you humor his half-hearted career as attorney?

Features

* Features voice talents from the TV series, such as Gary Cole, Lewis Black, Peter MacNicol and John Michael Higgins
    * Play as Harvey and conduct investigations to find clues; see if you have enough evidence to solve five uproarious cases
    * Interact with familiar TV characters — deal with Mentok's mind control, get shrunk by Reducto and avoid Phil Ken Sebben's quadruple entendres
    * Confront and break down witnesses to learn secrets
    * Take part in courtroom battles with semi-evil prosecutors

(via best buy website)

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by sirgrim

Release Date
    1/15/2008

Synopsis
    Synopsis
    Packed with fully animated scenes and authentic voice-over dialogue, Harvey Birdman: Attorney at Law brings the humor of the show to you. Familiar locations and characters deliver the weirdness and wackiness you know and love. Prepare to seek justice by searching for evidence, but beware the prosecutors aren't exactly on the up-and-up. Who's lying? Who's keeping secrets? Use your powers of persuasion to press witnesses into dishing the dirt. Prepare to have your mind controlled, your body shrunk and your intellect rattled. For your favorite superhero-turned-lawyer, it's all in a day's work.

Play as Harvey himself and see if you can get to the bottom of five hilarious cases in wild courtroom battles. Interview bizarre characters, go through their personal items, build a case and present your findings to the court. You'll also have to contend with a judge who takes over your mind and opposing lawyers packing shrink ray guns. Harvey needs your help will you humor his half-hearted career as attorney?

Features

* Features voice talents from the TV series, such as Gary Cole, Lewis Black, Peter MacNicol and John Michael Higgins
    * Play as Harvey and conduct investigations to find clues; see if you have enough evidence to solve five uproarious cases
    * Interact with familiar TV characters deal with Mentok's mind control, get shrunk by Reducto and avoid Phil Ken Sebben's quadruple entendres
    * Confront and break down witnesses to learn secrets
    * Take part in courtroom battles with semi-evil prosecutors

(via best buy website)
    That came out last week.....I've seen it in stores as well. See last weeks post!

Member #
    Friends
    Never mind then... that'll learn me for listening to Best Buy.

Ads