Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    7762-3578-9261-4977

guitar hero annoyance.

i'm seriously sick of playing those dumb people who play on easy just so they can hit every note possible. winning is nice & all, but what's the fun if there is no challenge whatsoever. ergh!
    Wii Games:
    WiiSports, WiiPlay, Super Mario Galaxy, Barnyard, Carnival Games, Big Brain Academy, Mario Party 8, Super Paper Mario, Cooking Mama Cookoff, RE Umbrella Chronicles, Guitar Hero III, Tiger Woods PGA Tour 08

DS Games: Super Mario 64, Club House Games, Brain Age, Mario Kart DS, New Super Mario Bros., Sims 2 Pets, Pogo Island, Super Princess Peach, Yoshi's Island Ds

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    8288-8038-4521-3885
    well thats online gaming for you... have you ever wondered why nintendo wanted to stay away from it... I mean for real its much more fun playing with your buddys in the same room

Member #
    Friends
    7050-7470-7505-9446
    Quote Originally Posted by cassieboo
    i'm seriously sick of playing those dumb people who play on easy just so they can hit every note possible. winning is nice & all, but what's the fun if there is no challenge whatsoever. ergh!
    For those like myself who are just starting to play GH, the first time I tried to play online, I didn't filter for easy and got blown away. Not a whole lot of fun for me...
    Don't get mad... GET MONEY!!
    Games Owned:
    Guitar Hero III (FC = 408143824710); Metroid Prime 3; Super Mario Galaxy, Need for Speed: Carbon; Smooth Moves... waiting for Lego Star Wars, Mario Kart, SSBB, Wii Fit...

Member #
    Friends
    7762-3578-9261-4977
    yea. but starting out not being able to purchase a second guitar for gh sucks. they are just starting to take per orders. so online is nice for when you are alone or what not.

but then you have those occassional *insert nasty name here* that make it miserable. i hate those people. lol

i guess i just need to get more people on my friends list on gh. oh well.
    Wii Games:
    WiiSports, WiiPlay, Super Mario Galaxy, Barnyard, Carnival Games, Big Brain Academy, Mario Party 8, Super Paper Mario, Cooking Mama Cookoff, RE Umbrella Chronicles, Guitar Hero III, Tiger Woods PGA Tour 08

DS Games: Super Mario 64, Club House Games, Brain Age, Mario Kart DS, New Super Mario Bros., Sims 2 Pets, Pogo Island, Super Princess Peach, Yoshi's Island Ds

Member #
    Friends
    8288-8038-4521-3885
    you guys that are having problems with guitar hero 3 ( keep in mind this was my first guitar hero game too ) you should probably stay of line and practice till you can play on at least medium and maybe even hard... the best way to do that is beat the game one easy then go back and try to beat it on medium you will improve so much faster that way... at least thats how i did it and i can play on expert now.

Member #
    Friends
    7762-3578-9261-4977
    Quote Originally Posted by TStacey30
    For those like myself who are just starting to play GH, the first time I tried to play online, I didn't filter for easy and got blown away. Not a whole lot of fun for me...
    awe! i'm sorry. maybe try playing someone on co op. that way instead of battling or doing a face off with someone you can still play with someone else & get some practice in. plus when you do it that way one person plays guitar & the other plays bass (a little easier, less notes). you can pick which ever difficulty you like/can play at.

i got stuck playing someone on hard, i had never tried hard but i forgot to change the any to medium & i pretty much was floored, i still don't see how people play on hard or expert for that matter
    Wii Games:

Member #
    Friends
    Just do Medium or, if you can, hard. There'll be more notes to hit and therefore you'll probably get more points.
    What: Nintendo Wii
    When: Christmas Morning, 2007
    Games I have: Wii sports, Mario and Sonic Olympics, and Shrek the Third, Guitar Hero III.
    Games I want: Rayman Raving Rabbits, SSBB, Bleach: Shattered Blade.
    Accessories I have: Nunchuck (2), Wiimote (2)
    Accessories I want: Zapper (2)
    -=Join the Waluigi Fan Club=-

Member #
    Friends
    9156-1265-6763-2556
    I've just finished off medium, and I'm still not touching online play. ._.
    I love you, Adam.

Member #
    Friends
    7914-9240-2291-0710
    also try the cheat code hyperspeed, it helps

i started playing hyperspeed a little less than a month ago on easy, and now i can play on hard...well im not that good but hey atleast i can play it

xD
    Rest In Peace
    Sean Taylor
    April 1st, 1983 - November 27th, 2007
    Wii Games:Wii Sports, Guitar Hero 3: Legends of Rock, Raving Rabbids, Mario Strikers Charged, Super Smash Bros. Brawl

Go Win a Darwin Award SantaClaws's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    7210-0959-6535-8841
    Hypermode makes things easier in my opinion

Most people tend to mess up because they overthink the timing

Hypermode doesn't give you much time to do that so people tend to do better

MSC:159022 302146 Wins:912 Losses:391
    GH3: 0817-2537-3426 [Expert]
    Brawl: 4382-1804-6851

Ads