LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
Closed Thread
    im new and need little he tiny oli's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

I need help in piking games

i got my wi in the 6th of may, and i have had zelder, marrio football and the games i have at the moment is sport, play, exsite truck, fifa 08, metroyed.

the games that are out of stock that im stil geting from my dad are lego star wars and pro street

can any1 give me any other games that are really fun and i would really want, i like games that have a good long gaming time to complete it, i like prince of persho but its only a 12hour game ill complete it in 2 school days.

soz about spelling im dislexsik

Member #
    Friends
    The best game for the Wii is Super Mario Galaxy.

I would also recommend Super Paper Mario.
    "Kids, let me tell you about another so-called "wicked" guy. He had long hair and some wild ideas, and he didn't always do what other people thought was right. And that man's name was... I forget. But the point is... well, I forget that too. Marge, you know who I'm talking about. He used to drive that blue car?"

Member #
    Friends
    9999-9999-9999-9999
    Monkey Ball Banana Blitz... very challenging. Do not play if you're easily frustrated. Very few of it's party games are worth playing, but the storyless story mode is challenging to unlock world 9 & 10.

click logo to join the...
    rainbows & unicorns clan!

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by tiny oli
    i got my wi in the 6th of may, and i have had zelder, marrio football and the games i have at the moment is sport, play, exsite truck, fifa 08, metroyed.

the games that are out of stock that im stil geting from my dad are lego star wars and pro street

can any1 give me any other games that are really fun and i would really want, i like games that have a good long gaming time to complete it, i like prince of persho but its only a 12hour game ill complete it in 2 school days.

soz about spelling im dislexsik
    you know, i was going through your post and bolding the mis-spelled words, then i was going to say "i recomend my word coach" and it was gonna be a cute little joke but then i got to the end where you said your dislexic and i decided im a complete asshole (if you were serious, that is)

but anyways, MOH:H2 might be good since its got online and pretty much endless hours of fun. and RE:4 wii editon took me 17 hours to finish my first time th rough, and it gives you plenty of incentive to play it through a second, third, maybe even fourth time depending on your level of commitment. i HIGHLY recomend Resident Evil 4 to you.

Gamertag/PSN ID=SensesFailxWiix if you add me send me a message via console or wiichat

Member #
    Friends
    3099-0319-5478-2979
    This thread is helpful when needing assistance on buying new games:
    http://www.wiichat.com/nintendo-wii-...-buy-rent.html

CantGetAWii
    ProudWii60Owner

'I don't want to go back, I want a new day & age.'

Retired Moderator-[PM]

Brawl FC: 4682-8172-0512 [PM for add]
    Quote Originally Posted by Sumn0ob
    So all we have to do to become mods is be online all time I can do that on break which is now

Ads