Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0000-0000-0000-0000

who wants to see castlevania?

Why hasn't Konami released a castlevania game yet for wii, or a castlevania collector edition. Do any of you think castlevania should also be on wii, and why thee heck did konami cancel Castlevania restrection for dreamcast, release it for wii for goodness sake. and castlevania SOTN.

Member #
    Friends
    I sure as hell want one ,I love Castlevania.
    Your Pro ,or your a noob - thats life

I own a USA Wii (sold my EUR Wii) 2x Wii motes 2x Nunchucks

Super Mario Galaxy | Naruto Clash of Ninja Revolution | Guitar Hero 3(selling PM if interested) | Zelda TP | Wario Ware

Member #
    Friends
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    Because they're probably busy making sure it's a quality game.

Castlevania games are top-notch! You can't rush one out. Else it'd lose its fanbase.
    That turtle has a brief case. It must be going to work. I hope it has a good day.

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Being an old fart, I would love a Castelvania game. The lack of a Wii entry in this franchise is quite the obvious gaping void. However, I'd rather wait and have it be high-quality then have them rush out crap just to pacify the yelling masses.
    Quote Originally Posted by Napalmbrain (Moderator)
    Even if we can somehow keeps this place moderated, eventually the webhosting is going to lapse or something like that, and I doubt i0n's going to be around to fix it. So basically I'm encouraging everyone to migrate over to Link Removed
    Quote Originally Posted by FR. (Moderator)
    i0n just lost interest in this website. And, since no forum can run without an administrator, this forum is basically doomed. Everyone might as well join somewhere else, because if i0n doesn't pay vBulletin, the site will shut down.

Member #
    Friends
    I played the first ones on the old Nintendo systems, and it was one of my favourite series. I bought the two for the DS that are out, and they're really good. If you have a DS, I'd suggest buying them.

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Quote Originally Posted by Trulen
    Because they're probably busy making sure it's a quality game.

Castlevania games are top-notch! You can't rush one out. Else it'd lose its fanbase.

Did I say I wanted a castlevania out now...No, I said it was be nice if castlevania was on the wii or castlevania collectors edition, at some time would be nice so plz don't asuume.

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    if there was a castlevinia game, it could be on 2 cd's, the first of castlevania 1 though 4 and castlewvania hopefully the (unreleased castlevania restrections) the second cd could be with castlevania SOTN thrugh the two playstation games and the bonus could be Haunted castle and castlevania rondo of blood (either version could work) and the bonus for the first cd could be castlevania one for the gameboy DS, and maybe castlevanbia 2 for the old gameboy.

i know its alot of castlevania games slamed onto 2 cd's but 3 or 4 cd's could also work too.

and if the collectors edition was 60 or 70 dollars more, it would be fine with me, with a cool box art and a castlevania poster, and a simon action figure.

But almost alot of people alrighty have castlevania 1, 2 and 4 on VC, well idk, i'll leave it up to you. I'm a bigger castlevania fan than a Zelda fan to tell the truth.
    Last edited by castlezelda; 01-16-2008 at 09:21 AM.

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Quote Originally Posted by Napalmbrain (Moderator)
    Even if we can somehow keeps this place moderated, eventually the webhosting is going to lapse or something like that, and I doubt i0n's going to be around to fix it. So basically I'm encouraging everyone to migrate over to Link Removed
    Quote Originally Posted by FR. (Moderator)
    i0n just lost interest in this website. And, since no forum can run without an administrator, this forum is basically doomed. Everyone might as well join somewhere else, because if i0n doesn't pay vBulletin, the site will shut down.

Member #
    Friends
    0558-5461-4916-6731
    I wish there was a Castlevania on Wii....releasing the canceled Dreamcast one to Wii wouldn't be bad with updated graphics ,or hell even redoing the N64 with Wii graphics ,and control wouldn't be bad either. I'm sure the N64 Castlevania would be much better Wii-made.
    My Wifi games (ASK ME FOR MY CODES)

Rock Band 2,Call of Duty W@W,Mario Kart,Nights,Tetris Party,Dr.Mario,WWE Smackdown VS Raw 09,Battalion Wars 2,Mario Strikers,Smash Bros Brawl,Quantum of Solace,Medal of Honor Heroes,Excitebots,The Conduit,and Call of Duty Modern Warfare

Member #
    Friends
    8193-4915-4160-2184
    They should bring out the Castlevania 64 Legacy of Darkenss for the N64 into the VC.

Wii Friend Code: 8193-4915-4160-218
    PS3 PSN ID: Hayato510
    XB360 Gamertag: Hayato510

Ads