+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    pretty hate machine™ solidkirby's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    7919-2809-6520-0629
    Quote Originally Posted by brigipson
    well to me the game looks pretty great and i've seen a ton of videos on it so i think if your a little confused you should check out the ign nmh preview. also sorry for not having link for you im on my wii right now.
    I'm sure you're speaking of this.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tZ1SIAWWw1s

I just watched that this morning for the first time, actually. My opinion is slightly changed, as it has an interesting story behind it. Before watching this, I had only seen some snippets of gameplay. Though, as previously stated, it looks like it could get repetitive.
    bleed the freak | oh high noon dead moon

I'm Climbin Through The Wreckage...Of All My Twisted Dreams
    ---
    MOH:H2 - wP spOokShow
    SSBB FC: 1676-3448-0430

Member #
    Friends
    You haven't seen many topics about it? Are you blind? There's been effing loads of them! Too many, infact.

Member #
    Friends
    With SSBB delayed. I may get this next month instead if the reviews stay good. Sadly in March GTA4 is coming out, so I cant get SSBB anymore.
    Mod Edit: Image removed. Some users may find it offensive and inappropriate.
    SSBB FC: ????-????-???? (New Wii, so I gotta check)
    Gamertag: T3kNi9e
    Been playing alot of WarCraft III lately, anyone up for game? Just message me, my account is the same as here and GT.

Member #
    Friends
    gta4 it looks good but i dont like the storyline its about some german guy looking for his brother

Member #
    Friends
    also idr rather get a 360 over a wii anyways im for american products. thats if i were to get another system

Member #
    Friends
    woo that came out wrong id rather have a wii 60 over a ps3

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Atomheart
    This game seems to be getting a lot of hype on these boards. I hope you guys don't end up with a dissappointing, overhyped flop. Based on the history of the Wii, I'd expect that. Well, that and how stupid, cheesy, and ridiculously repetitive it looks.
    The really big hyped up Wii games like Zelda TP, SPM, MP3 and SMG have all been big flops right?

No More Heroes seems to have got good reviews so far in Japan but im waiting for the North American reviews before i commit to buying it or not.

Member #
    Friends
    3099-0319-5478-2979
    Quote Originally Posted by Atomheart
    This game seems to be getting a lot of hype on these boards. I hope you guys don't end up with a dissappointing, overhyped flop. Based on the history of the Wii, I'd expect that. Well, that and how stupid, cheesy, and ridiculously repetitive it looks.
    Game is intended to be cheesy/funny, if thats not your cup of tea thats fine.
    Also its not going to be "ridiculously repetitive", considering it has a bunch of different elements in the game, upgrades, different missions etc. If you don't want to get one of the better Wii games that is coming out this year, maybe you should get rid of your Wii altogether. Brawl may get too repetitive for you, along with Mario Kart and Animal Crossing. Maybe go play another console, and play the less repetitive Assassin's Creed

6 days, got the 22nd of January marked on my calendar!

CantGetAWii
    ProudWii60Owner

'I don't want to go back, I want a new day & age.'

Retired Moderator-[PM]

Brawl FC: 4682-8172-0512 [PM for add]
    Quote Originally Posted by Sumn0ob
    So all we have to do to become mods is be online all time I can do that on break which is now

M'bating to Z Suit Samus Atomheart's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Budo
    Yup, the only problem with that though is we won't know if people didn't buy the game because it was actually bad, or simply because it didn't include Mario as a playable character
    What are you talking about? As far as my comment about referring to the flop history of Wii games, I was only referring to how the vast majority of Wii games have been pretty big flops (from a critic standpoint), either in absolute terms or in comparison to the hype that surrounded the game.

I'm betting on the latter for this game.

M'bating to Z Suit Samus Atomheart's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by solidkirby
    I'm sure you're speaking of this.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tZ1SIAWWw1s

I just watched that this morning for the first time, actually. My opinion is slightly changed, as it has an interesting story behind it. Before watching this, I had only seen some snippets of gameplay. Though, as previously stated, it looks like it could get repetitive.
    Of course it's going to get repetitive. The combat entirely consists of running around and whacking dudes with some cheeseball light saber rip off.

Do you even get guns in this game? If not, I won't even bother to rent this game.

Ads