LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 40
  1. #1
    worldsbestgamer brigipson's Avatar
    Member #
    38921
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    michigan
    Posts
    153
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

    no more heroes coming in 6 more days!

    i cant wait for this game but i have a question, why is the japanesse version censored?

  2. Ads


  3. #2
    WiiChat Member Shaderhack's Avatar
    Member #
    42228
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    48
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Yea, I don't see enough people talking about this game on these boards. What a shame. There should be tons of threads on this game!

  4. #3
    M'bating to Z Suit Samus Atomheart's Avatar
    Member #
    31141
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    WI
    Posts
    617
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    This game seems to be getting a lot of hype on these boards. I hope you guys don't end up with a dissappointing, overhyped flop. Based on the history of the Wii, I'd expect that. Well, that and how stupid, cheesy, and ridiculously repetitive it looks.

  5. #4
    pretty hate machine™ solidkirby's Avatar
    Member #
    43946
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    *******, ********
    Posts
    230
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    7919-2809-6520-0629
    I want to like it, especially considering that my Wii is starving for good games.
    But, it just really doesn't look like something I'd get anything out of.

    I'll probably just rent it, and see if it warrants a purchase.
    bleed the freak | oh high noon dead moon

    I'm Climbin Through The Wreckage...Of All My Twisted Dreams
    ---
    MOH:H2 - wP spOokShow
    SSBB FC: 1676-3448-0430

  6. #5
    Wii Addict K LoLo's Avatar
    Member #
    39002
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Huntsville/Texas City, TX
    Posts
    144
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by solidkirby
    I want to like it, especially considering that my Wii is starving for good games.
    But, it just really doesn't look like something I'd get anything out of.

    I'll probably just rent it, and see if it warrants a purchase.
    X2, I want to make sure I want it before I buy it.
    True Eminence Car Club

    Sam Houston State University

  7. #6
    Raging Clue Budo's Avatar
    Member #
    34113
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Canadia
    Posts
    727
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by Atomheart
    This game seems to be getting a lot of hype on these boards. I hope you guys don't end up with a dissappointing, overhyped flop. Based on the history of the Wii, I'd expect that. Well, that and how stupid, cheesy, and ridiculously repetitive it looks.
    Yup, the only problem with that though is we won't know if people didn't buy the game because it was actually bad, or simply because it didn't include Mario as a playable character

  8. #7
    WiiChat Member Shaderhack's Avatar
    Member #
    42228
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    48
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by Budo
    Yup, the only problem with that though is we won't know if people didn't buy the game because it was actually bad, or simply because it didn't include Mario as a playable character


    Seriously, some of you guys are fanboys when it comes to strictly produced Nintendo games. Yea, they have been making the better games so far, but if *any* of the 3rd party games get reviews in the 90s then it MUST be pretty good. It's my style of game so it's automatic for me.. Smash Bros isn't my style of game, but I'm buying it anyway because of so many fanboys..

  9. #8
    WiiChat Member ally_uk's Avatar
    Member #
    16801
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    270
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    I'm getting it looks f**king awesome !

  10. #9
    WiiChat Member ChristmasWii's Avatar
    Member #
    9921
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    151
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    I will be getting this game.
    I don't care WHAT Jim says, that is NOT the real Ben Franklin, I am 99% sure.
    Animal Crossing Friend Code: 4769-2668-6020

  11. #10
    worldsbestgamer brigipson's Avatar
    Member #
    38921
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    michigan
    Posts
    153
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    well to me the game looks pretty great and i've seen a ton of videos on it so i think if your a little confused you should check out the ign nmh preview. also sorry for not having link for you im on my wii right now.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Search tags for this page

1800s "so no guns"

Click on a term to search for related topics.