LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

tombraider anniversary

i keep looking out for people playing this, but i think i must be the only one cos no one else talks about it, im about 60% through the game at mo but its really frustrating game and awful camera angles but apart from that its good

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    It's the most-recent game I've bought, and I was playing it just the other night. I only played the original Tomb Raider on the PS a little bit back in the day, so I'm having a blast playing this new version.

Not sure how far I am, probably not very.

I'll admit: something about playing a girl in a game makes it a lot more-enjoyable.
    Quote Originally Posted by Napalmbrain (Moderator)
    Even if we can somehow keeps this place moderated, eventually the webhosting is going to lapse or something like that, and I doubt i0n's going to be around to fix it. So basically I'm encouraging everyone to migrate over to Link Removed
    Quote Originally Posted by FR. (Moderator)
    i0n just lost interest in this website. And, since no forum can run without an administrator, this forum is basically doomed. Everyone might as well join somewhere else, because if i0n doesn't pay vBulletin, the site will shut down.

Member #
    Friends
    0558-5461-4916-6731
    I got it as an xmas gift from my wife. It's easy to get lost in the game due to the crappy checkpoint system. For awhile i was thinking you hit a checkpoint you hit a new area which isnt always the case. You can backtrack ,and hit an old checkpoint. The fact of having to go thru inventory in order to get hints is annoying too. She just say something to herself to give you a hint once you enter a new spot ,or if you don't solve what needs to be solved after several minutes. I've found ways to work around the shoddy camera.
    My Wifi games (ASK ME FOR MY CODES)

Rock Band 2,Call of Duty W@W,Mario Kart,Nights,Tetris Party,Dr.Mario,WWE Smackdown VS Raw 09,Battalion Wars 2,Mario Strikers,Smash Bros Brawl,Quantum of Solace,Medal of Honor Heroes,Excitebots,The Conduit,and Call of Duty Modern Warfare

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Meanwhile I'm wondering how I got all the way to Peru: The Lost City without finding the freakin' shotgun...? It's making life rough.
    Quote Originally Posted by Napalmbrain (Moderator)
    Even if we can somehow keeps this place moderated, eventually the webhosting is going to lapse or something like that, and I doubt i0n's going to be around to fix it. So basically I'm encouraging everyone to migrate over to Link Removed
    Quote Originally Posted by FR. (Moderator)
    i0n just lost interest in this website. And, since no forum can run without an administrator, this forum is basically doomed. Everyone might as well join somewhere else, because if i0n doesn't pay vBulletin, the site will shut down.

Member #
    Friends
    i'm playing! bought it yesterday

Ads