LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

GH3 Question. Yet again...LOL

Is there any need to use the whammy bar in career mode while trying to earn 5 stars? I am trying to get 5 stars on all songs and am having a hard time with raining blood. Thought maybe I was missing something by not using the whammy bar. Thanks in advance.

Member #
    Friends
    2507-5215-4257-2732
    yes, although it only makes a difference on long notes. When hitting the sequence of a star power whammy on the longer notes to increase the amount of star power you get. This is helpful because when you use the star power you'll be able to get a higher score. Also let me recomend using star power either as soon as you get it, so you have a greater chance to get all star powers, or whenever theres a ton of notes on screen.
    GHIII FC = 3222 3742 0332

Member #
    Friends
    3517-9799-4262-2418
    Quote Originally Posted by agn015
    yes, although it only makes a difference on long notes. When hitting the sequence of a star power whammy on the longer notes to increase the amount of star power you get. This is helpful because when you use the star power you'll be able to get a higher score. Also let me recomend using star power either as soon as you get it, so you have a greater chance to get all star powers, or whenever theres a ton of notes on screen.

and preferably when you have a 4X multiplier

I am fast. To give you a reference point, I'm somewhere between a snake and a mongoose. And a panther.
    ~Argue for your limitations,and they're yours...
    -Feel free to add my wii and send me a message and i'll add you back
    -Mario Strikers Charged: 442495 403215
    -MoH: H2 Persona- DexterMorgan114

Ads