Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Tingle

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    5382-7503-5475-5536

Tingle

So I just started playing Majora's mask all over again and I just noticed something, Tingle wasn't in Twilight Princess but was on the past other games.I know not many people like him but to me he was a hilarious character, I didn't buy Phantom Hourglass since I don't have a DS so I don't know if he made an appearance there. Is Tingle going to disappear from the Zelda franchise now?

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    3598-1913-0901-5292
    You like Tingle?!?!?! He was probably my most hated video game character aswell as the source of many nightmares after Majora's Mask. I mean, he's some creepy elf guy that sells maps! What is there to like in... it?

*breaths deeply*

Oh, but to answer your question, I hope not. Probably in the DS Zeldas because they are cell shaded and more suited to that sort of character. Although I have not played Phantom Hourglass either so I'm not sure.

Member #
    Friends
    5382-7503-5475-5536
    lol well sorry >.> just everytime I saw him it made me giggle a bit and made it more worthy to come visit him again to buy another map to laugh a bit more. He just made the game have its funny parts for me.

Ads