+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Resident Evil 4

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1950-2753-0572-0609

Resident Evil 4

Now all you hard core gamers don't get excited. This post is a testament to the playability of the Wii. I have been a very casual game player since the Sega Megadrive. I like the driving games etc, and have tried a few platforms, RPG, adventures etc. But I just rescued Ashley and escaped - I know there are extras but this is the first game I have ever, and I mean ever, finished!!!!!

The Wii is awseome.
    Last edited by greasy roc; 01-19-2008 at 04:45 PM.

Member #
    Friends
    The first game you ever finished? Well RE 4 isn't that easy good job.
    Wii games: Super Mario Galaxy, Metroid Prime 3, Resident Evil 4, Zelda TP, SSX: Blur, Excite Truck, The Godfather, and Mario Kart Wii
    PC games: Call of Duty 4, Halo 1, UT3, F.E.A.R., and The Orange Box.
    PS3 games: Ratchet and Clank F.T.O.D., Resistance 2, Wipeout HD, and MGS4.

Member #
    Friends
    Lol, "RE 4 isn;t that easy" cute

It's really easy :P far too easy. It was really fun though because you get to aim with Wii-mote, but extremely easy. I could pop headshots back to back over and over really fast because aiming is so easy. As just an overall entertaining game, its Wii's best IMO. But as a true Survival Horror, its not. Atleast not on the Wii. The easiness of it made it a fun game, but since it was so easy, their was nothing to get scared about and you didnt really have to "Survive" because it was really easy to conserve your ammo because you hardly miss. I had like 98-100% accuracy every chapter.

I can't wait for RE5 on 360/PS3, I wont get to aim with Wii-mote, but atleast it should be more of a Survival Horror on it.
    Mod Edit: Image removed. Some users may find it offensive and inappropriate.
    SSBB FC: ????-????-???? (New Wii, so I gotta check)
    Gamertag: T3kNi9e
    Been playing alot of WarCraft III lately, anyone up for game? Just message me, my account is the same as here and GT.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by T3kNi9e
    Lol, "RE 4 isn;t that easy" cute

It's really easy :P far too easy. It was really fun though because you get to aim with Wii-mote, but extremely easy. I could pop headshots back to back over and over really fast because aiming is so easy. As just an overall entertaining game, its Wii's best IMO. But as a true Survival Horror, its not. Atleast not on the Wii. The easiness of it made it a fun game, but since it was so easy, their was nothing to get scared about and you didnt really have to "Survive" because it was really easy to conserve your ammo because you hardly miss. I had like 98-100% accuracy every chapter.

I can't wait for RE5 on 360/PS3, I wont get to aim with Wii-mote, but atleast it should be more of a Survival Horror on it.
    So do you get paid alot for looking down at people and being an overall bitch? 'Coz you really do it with passion.

Not everyone is as great a gamer as you me or the guy posting below me. We all have different strengths. RE4 is NOT easy to complete to a new gamer as he pointed out he was.

Damn man, are you sovieto in disguise?

pretty hate machine™ solidkirby's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    7919-2809-6520-0629
    Though, I agree with a bit of what T3kNi9e is saying, if it was your first time; Then, great job. It has some difficulty. Especially for a first try. After beating RE:4 on the GCN, and PS2, the Wii was a snap. No deaths at all. But, I was experienced. The aiming on the Wii version does take away some of the difficulty, but it still could be a challenging game.

And, no one can argue that RE:4 is not a true survival horror. It's just not scary in any real spot. It dips into it with the Regenerators/Iron Maidens, but that's about it. No other real scares.

RE:4 was definitely more of an action game.
    And, while RE:5 seems that it may go to more of a survival horror style, I think it will be that same sort of action game. You just have to look at the trailers to see that. I don't think The Merchant shall be returning, though.

Anyways, congratulations greasy roc.
    Now you can get super pissed at how hard The Mercenaries is.
    bleed the freak | oh high noon dead moon

I'm Climbin Through The Wreckage...Of All My Twisted Dreams
    ---
    MOH:H2 - wP spOokShow
    SSBB FC: 1676-3448-0430

Member #
    Friends
    I didn't really like RE4 too much. I don't know why. However, I've beat many games lol.
    Last edited by ChristmasWii; 01-19-2008 at 05:23 PM.
    I don't care WHAT Jim says, that is NOT the real Ben Franklin, I am 99% sure.
    Animal Crossing Friend Code: 4769-2668-6020

Where is your god now? zapasant's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    2887-9874-6238-6951
    re4 was an expectuacular game, and yes i think its extremely easy.

PSN ID: zapasant93

Member #
    Friends
    i died a few times but it's not too hard or too easy. its a nice game for both casual and hardcore gamers. fun stuff. cant wait for 5 to come out!

Gamertag/PSN ID=SensesFailxWiix if you add me send me a message via console or wiichat

Where is your god now? zapasant's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    2887-9874-6238-6951
    i dont think wiiers are getting 5.....are we?

PSN ID: zapasant93

Member #
    Friends
    HIGHLY doubt RE5 will be out on Wii. It's going to be too advanced for the Wii hardware. Unless they dumb it down or something.

But as RE4 goes, that game is awesome! Its the first RE4 game I actually finished. Not because the others were too hard, but because they were always so boring. This one kept me interested the whole way through, so much so I beat it 4 times in one week.

Ads