Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    2825-7419-4413-9378
    Quote Originally Posted by WolfpacSnakepit
    iI played Resident Evil game once and didnt really like it... i think it was one of the ones on the gamecube... is RE4 really THAT good?!
    RE4 is awesome
    Wii friend code : 2825 - 7419 - 4413 - 9378
    mario strikers charged code : 433914 115087

if u add me PM me and i ll add you

M'bating to Z Suit Samus Atomheart's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by CantGetAWii
    LOL! You can tell they REALLY had to strain to get 10 games on that list. They even included Wii Sports, the FREE game that EVERYONE owns.

Also, Warioware, Super Paper Mario, and Mario Party are hardly must owns. The first and third are probably useful if you throw Wii parties a lot, but the second gets BORING quickly and is a quick play-through that you'll never pop in again.

Member #
    Friends
    7272-1660-6088-7760
    6/10 GH3 and Super Mario Galaxy are next on the list

Currently Own:
    -- WiiSports -- Zelda: Twilight Princess -- COD 3 -- Super Monkey Balls -- Excite Truck -- Madden 07' -- NFS: Carbon -- RedSteel -- Wario Smooth Moves -- The Godfather: Blackhand -- Super Paper Mario -- Resident Evil 4 -- Metroid 3 Prime: Corruption

Member #
    Friends
    8853-1952-9704-6115
    Quote Originally Posted by AtomHeart
    LOL! You can tell they REALLY had to strain to get 10 games on that list. They even included Wii Sports, the FREE game that EVERYONE owns.

Also, Warioware, Super Paper Mario, and Mario Party are hardly must owns. The first and third are probably useful if you throw Wii parties a lot, but the second gets BORING quickly and is a quick play-through that you'll never pop in again.

That's your personal opinion. Super Paper Mario is easily one of the top ten best reviewed games on Wii (According to non bias reviewers at least)

I would agree with you that Wii Sports, Mario Party 8 and WarioWare don't deserve to be on the list. I would have replaced them with Medal of Honor, Resident Evil: UC, and Trauma Center: New Blood.

Thanks Star Striker for the sig.

Support the Third Parties!
    Buy Zack and Wiki
    and
    No More Heroes

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by nic7
    I would agree with you that Wii Sports, Mario Party 8 and WarioWare don't deserve to be on the list. I would have replaced them with Medal of Honor, Resident Evil: UC, and Trauma Center: New Blood.
    I own 5 from that list but plan to add Zack & Wiki and Guitar Hero 3 in the near future.

I would have put Trauma Center: New Blood and MOH: Heroes 2 on there instead of Mario Party 8 and WarioWare as well. Thats just my personal preference though.

Member #
    Friends
    5701-4561-7633-7008
    i own all them cept zack and wiki and re4

i'm going to buy zack and wiki eventually

but i hate zombie games, love the movies, but i just really dislike the gameplay so i will never get re4

the mario that's roomed with mush
    my wii is not connected to the internet, so i can't play brawl online for a bit....please do not spam inbox with friend code requests

Ads