LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Mario Kart here I come!!! jjrules352's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

Star Wars the force unleashed going to be the best 3rd party wii game?

What do you think? The possibilties for controlls are endless for the force and the lightsaber(if it's accurate) the story looks great too. I've seen the reviews of Zack and wiki but I exercise my brain at school and don't need any brain breaking puzzles at the week end; No more heroes has got a lot of hype but I don't think that itll be that good IMO. although i havnt played any of the above and probably will only play star wars even though im not a SW fan.

Do you think itll be any good? possibly best 3rd party game ?

liv buy a wii and play it

Mario strikers football Charged rules

Even do I reaaali suck

pm for for fc (europe only)

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    3099-0319-5478-2979
    Well it may be one of the better selling third party Wii games, but its not the better one out there IMO. Personally, I feel No More Heroes is a better game than that, and it deserves to do well sales wise.

CantGetAWii
    ProudWii60Owner

'I don't want to go back, I want a new day & age.'

Retired Moderator-[PM]

Brawl FC: 4682-8172-0512 [PM for add]
    Quote Originally Posted by Sumn0ob
    So all we have to do to become mods is be online all time I can do that on break which is now

Member #
    Friends
    That depends if they give us the full version of the game, not a crippled version without many game features like we have seen many times with other multi-platform games.

This is the reason why most 3rd party developers are not selling in Wii. If they give us incomplete games, people will not buy them. If 3rd party developers start doing the games with all features for the Wii, without limitations they will sell. Examples and most notorious of this behaviour are: all EA games with the exception of MOHH2 (only good EA game for Wii), WWE Smackdown vs Raw (very limited, took away the best matches) among others. One of the few that is doing things right is Capcom (with RE4 games [all includes] and RE Umbrella Chronicles [has more content than the original RE0 to RE3 games]) and are best selling games. If you give the Wii community quality games will sell. That it is the formula

I hope this game in particular (The Force Unleashed) comes in good fashion. If they nail it, it will be a wonderful game..

I am expecting it's release
    Last edited by highroller; 01-20-2008 at 08:18 AM.

Member #
    Friends
    EA have released a few good Wii games including The Godfather, SSX Blur and MySims. They at least tried making Fifa Wii specific as well, even if it didn't turn out that great.

I think that Force Unleashed has the possibility of being a good game because it's being developed by the studio previously known as Melbourne House and not the Krome developers who did the Spyro games.

Ninja? I'm a Pirate! Yarr Secumfex's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    6205-5687-4726-5914
    Well, it may become one of the best 3rd party games, but it may become crap, too. It's simply the fact that Krome Studios will port the game to the Wii, and I simply can't forget how aweful their games were (Barbie Sparkling Ice Show, The Adventures of Jimmy Neutron Boy Genius: Jet Fusion, etc. etc.).

I really really hope that this game will be good on the Wii, but I don't think I'd be surprised if it's not.

feel free to add me to your Wii, but don't forget to PM me

how about some rep for good posts

The search function is your friend. Do not ignore your friends. They get cancer and die and it is your fault.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Secumfex
    It's simply the fact that Krome Studios will port the game to the Wii, and I simply can't forget how aweful their games were (Barbie Sparkling Ice Show, The Adventures of Jimmy Neutron Boy Genius: Jet Fusion, etc. etc.).
    Guess you didnt read my post above. It is not being developed by the Krome studios based in Brisbane who produced the games you mentioned. It is being developed by Krome Melbourne (formally Melbourne House) who developed Transformers Armada on the PS2 and have a history of making decent games all the way back to the 8bit computing era.

Member #
    Friends
    5701-4561-7633-7008
    well right now we're iffy about the quality of this game

no more heroes has already gotton plenty of kick-ass reviews, so no more heroes might get that title.....(for now)

the mario that's roomed with mush
    my wii is not connected to the internet, so i can't play brawl online for a bit....please do not spam inbox with friend code requests

Member #
    Friends
    2295-5812-4746-3096
    I am definitely anticipating both titles. No More Heroes is defintely going to be at least rented by yours truly. With Star Wars, I will dl the demo for the pc to see how it compares to the Wii version i will rent as well. I hope blockbuster has a large stock of Chewy Runts for me !

1/15/08 - My Wii Era Begins...

SSBB: 2234-6829-5171 Chuck, Memphis, CST
    MOH2: chuccck

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by chuccck
    I am definitely anticipating both titles. No More Heroes is defintely going to be at least rented by yours truly. With Star Wars, I will dl the demo for the pc to see how it compares to the Wii version i will rent as well. I hope blockbuster has a large stock of Chewy Runts for me !
    It's not going to be available for PC, only 360, PS3, Wii and PS2.

M'bating to Z Suit Samus Atomheart's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by CantGetAWii
    Well it may be one of the better selling third party Wii games, but its not the better one out there IMO. Personally, I feel No More Heroes is a better game than that, and it deserves to do well sales wise.
    So I take it you've played through No More Heroes?

As for the Star Wars game, wasn't there something posted here that those who have played it have found it to be pretty disappointing. Apparently the lightsaber controls are reallly cheesy and don't provide the free form wielding that everyone was expecting. Apparently, it's already being predicted to be a flop.

Ads