LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagles
    Mario Strikers Charged, if you conisder that a sports game that is.
    I'm so glad to hear this...it's in the mail as we speak!

Member #
    Friends
    2294-2353-1207-3330
    I like Olympics and Tiger Woods 08.

However, I'm going to be annoyed if Tiger Woods 09 comes out with on-line play, cause then my brother and I will have to buy that too. LOL I bet that would sell Wii's to men over 30 every where, being able to play your college friends in a game of golf while being 100's of miles apart.
    Wiiaffied : April 22, 2007
    Accessorwiis : 4 sets of motes and chucks, 2 motionPlus, 1 dance pad, Wii Zapper, colored battery doors, component cables, aluminum travel case
    Gamiis : Wii Sports, Elebits, Big Brain Academy, DDR : Hottest Party, Battalion Wars 2, Mario & Sonic at the Olympics, Medal of Honor : Heroes 2, Rayman Raving Rabbids 2, Rayman Rabbids TV Party, Tiger Woods 08, EA Sports Active, Game Party 1&2, Punch Out, Wii Sports Resort

Do you Wii-B-q?

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by LoganSix
    I like Olympics and Tiger Woods 08.

However, I'm going to be annoyed if Tiger Woods 09 comes out with on-line play, cause then my brother and I will have to buy that too. LOL I bet that would sell Wii's to men over 30 every where, being able to play your college friends in a game of golf while being 100's of miles apart.
    Luckily I scored Tiger Woods '08 for $29.00 I didn't even realize it until I got home that they charged me for the '07 one. I went back in to look the next day and I was wrong...it was clearly marked for $28.96 for Tiger Woods.

It was right when '08 came out so I think that the WalMart employee stocked it in the same slot as the '07. When they did the price check...it was $28.96.

So, needless to say, if '09 comes out with online play...I won't mind too much.

Member #
    Friends
    PlayGrounds n $hit naw mean

Remove Ads

Ads