LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

Endless Ocean delayed?

I was supposed to get my copy today...but now it's saying that it won't ship until the end of the month or Feb. 1.

Anyone know what's going on?
    "Kids, let me tell you about another so-called "wicked" guy. He had long hair and some wild ideas, and he didn't always do what other people thought was right. And that man's name was... I forget. But the point is... well, I forget that too. Marge, you know who I'm talking about. He used to drive that blue car?"

FEMALEGAMERDON'TB ALARMED borabora00's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    3733-5588-4673-7319
    it's not delayed i got mines today. yyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssssss.
    Last edited by borabora00; 01-22-2008 at 04:41 PM.
    {F*** THE GRAPHICS JUST PLAY THE DAMN GAME}

Member #
    Friends
    yeah I was going to buy it and I did not find it i waz maddddddddddddddddddd
    Wii games owned= Wii Sports,MySims,Mario and Sonic at the Olympics,Cabelas big game hunter,Super Paper Mario,The Legend of Zelda tp

Ds games owned=Action Replay,all Nintendogs,Zelda ph, Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Blue,Sims 2,Yoshi's island,Sims 2 pets,Pokemon Diamond,Kirby ss,Zoo Tycoon,Big Brain,Animal Crossing,and MySims

Member #
    Friends
    Hey there, there is a shop called Gameexchange in Warrington and they import games, I got Endless Ocean the other day, I didn't know it was imported but yeah anyway..

The game is not all that good, graphics are ok, online I didn't try, single player was a bit bland, it tells you to look for a fish when you ain't a clue what that fish is..

But yeah don't expect much.

2/10

Trading my Wii again! Come on home 360!
    Games: Metroid Prime 3, Super Paper Mario, Ghost Squad, Link's Crossbow Training + Wii Zapper, Geometry Wars, Battalion Wars 2

Member #
    Friends
    0990-1409-7025-8054
    i picked it up today at my local gamestop no problem. imo its a great game, i have 2 other friends (certified divers) that got the game as well along with a few others i know, what people are not understanding is that it IS supposed to be slow, its more of a relaxing game , chill out and explore, play with your friends online, if your looking for killing or action running around getting coins and beating bosses DONT GET IT, you will be dissapointed just like every1 who bought the game without reading a thing about it or researching the title, as for the graphics, they are great underwater, you give me other wii games other than RE UC and RE4 that have as good graphics as endless ocean then say tht the graphics arent great (for the wii)
    DBZ FRIEND CODE 4897-4433-7032

endless ocean friend code: 9177 6353 6205

Ads