+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    5701-4561-7633-7008
    Quote Originally Posted by Atomheart
    Another low review.

Or do you guys only adhere to the rule of player reviewers being most valuable when the reviews are positive?

well see, people have different opinions, yeah i know it's crazy....

so ign and this guy( and rivaldestiny) are the only people who say it's not GREAT, yet it's still a good game overall(which you said it will be terrible, meaning your wrong), and you think it's written in stone?

wow dude, you really need to think more logically, and not look at everything black and white

the mario that's roomed with mush
    my wii is not connected to the internet, so i can't play brawl online for a bit....please do not spam inbox with friend code requests

Member #
    Friends
    Another low review.

Or do you guys only adhere to the rule of player reviewers being most valuable when the reviews are positive?

He doesn't count because he's stressing about how great Zelda is when I've put over 20 hours in it and it's just an OK game to me. Gets repetitive with the fighting, and definitely has low quality graphics like all the other Wii games (except Umbrella Chronicles). Not to mention, he gets motion sickness with NMH game.. LOL.. Nah, he doesn't count..

Member #
    Friends
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    Another low review.

.. he said "good" not bad... since when was good considered to be low?

I don't know man, looks to me like you're in denial, you're believing it's a low review because he had something to complain about.

Gikoku ハラカミ
    --------------------------

--------------------------
    Don't think. Feel...
    It's like a finger pointing to the moon.
    Don't concentrate on the finger or you'll miss all that heavenly glory.
    ~Bruce Lee, Wing Chun.

2062-8990-6509 GET READY! CyanRussel's Avatar
    Member #
    In my SSBB kingdom waiting for a challenge
    Friends
    3760-9059-7725-6846
    WoW...this game must really be popular among this wiichat site....after seeing about 6-7 of the same threads..LOL
    Just When You Thought It Was Over........It Not Over Until I Say Its Over........So You Better Think Twice My Friend!!!

My WOC for friends list on Wii is right by my name....If you want to add ME Pm....if you do it without my knowing...I WILL NOT ADD YOU:

Member #
    Friends
    the three sites i go by and trust (for the most part) are IGN, GameSpot, and Game Informer. aside from these mediocre scores i think this game looks immature. "if im number one will ya do it with me" is just proof of my beleifs. lol

edit: not to say this game cant be enjoyable.. i just dont see it as a must own for wii gamers.

Gamertag/PSN ID=SensesFailxWiix if you add me send me a message via console or wiichat

Member #
    Friends
    5701-4561-7633-7008
    Quote Originally Posted by SensesFail
    the three sites i go by and trust (for the most part) are IGN, GameSpot, and Game Informer. aside from these mediocre scores i think this game looks immature. "if im number one will ya do it with me" is just proof of my beleifs. lol

edit: not to say this game cant be enjoyable.. i just dont see it as a must own for wii gamers.
    must own= because it's one of the generally best thrid party games, and third party games need more support so we(wii) get more of them

sa for the mature part.....i think the mature is more than the immature, there's lot of sex-related scenes, it's bloody, etc. kinda like gta.....

i would just say it's mroe cheesy than immature....but again i havbe yet to play it

the mario that's roomed with mush
    my wii is not connected to the internet, so i can't play brawl online for a bit....please do not spam inbox with friend code requests

Member #
    Friends
    Man must own or not to own? I'm also wondering if these frame rate problems are in the bike riding or the fighting? Frame rates usually make games unplayable... This game seems very playable to me.

Quote Originally Posted by SensesFail

LOL it's a character man. I actually want this game more for the bosses you have to fight. The game is some what of a comedy to me also. I think you guys are talking gaming too seriously. This is mindless fun... with great character designs! Hell he could have made it 2d for all I care and it would still be sweet!

Also too if you must have some thing to play till brawl then I guess this is it. Another thing is why is that guy above claiming he has played it? It's not out any where yet!

Ads