LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 50
  1. #11
    ssb4life mushroomedmario's Avatar
    Member #
    23292
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Waterloo, ontario, canada
    Posts
    3,828
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    5701-4561-7633-7008
    Quote Originally Posted by SensesFail
    yeah dude, SELL IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! im with you on this one. the wii had potential to be more than a gimick or grannys favorite console but they blew it with the exception of games like metroid and galaxy (zelda couldve been so much more than a port). but those are jsut a couple truely good games. so w/e... i sold mine.. havent looked back.
    i wouldn't sell it just because sensesfail is telling you to sell it, as i would never trust him(he didn't even care about galaxy!)

    note-this post is semi-sarcastic
    Last edited by mushroomedmario; 01-22-2008 at 09:47 PM.


    the mario that's roomed with mush
    my wii is not connected to the internet, so i can't play brawl online for a bit....please do not spam inbox with friend code requests

  2. #12
    WiiChat Member WiitnessID's Avatar
    Member #
    40057
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    452
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by kevbomac05
    come on now i had the wii for like a year and it hasent came out with like any good games like wiii sports horrible and bullshit
    I mean are you saying you want another Wii sports or some thing? I'm confused at your confusion? The internet will now implode because of this!

    Really you should go back to playing COD4... You have like 4 more weeks before the next FPS comes out and the server are empty. Better get your moneys worth while you can instead of wasting time here at a Wii's forum!

  3. #13
    WiiChat Member SensesFail's Avatar
    Member #
    23415
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    1,780
    Friends
    6
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by mushroomedmario
    i wouldn't sell it just because sensesfail is telling you to sell it, as i would never trust him(he didn't even care about galaxy!)
    post edited. no hard feelings.

    just want to say that i dont care for games such as mario galaxy. mario 64 wasnt anything special for me either, i never did complete it, original cartrige or VC version. Super Mario World was the last great maro game for me.

    edit..again
    i know im probably known as a wii-hater around here but the fact is im not. im a wii-software hater. i cant stand the fact that there are no good games for a system that couldve been something to hardcore gamers. i dont regret buying OR selling my wii. it was a nice little experience and i enjoyed the wii. i just ran out of games to play on it.

    oh and i also hate the fact that it's bringing non gamers into the market. i feel it's essential to having our past-time being socially accepted but when the DUMBEST girl, you know the type ditzy.. extremely ditzy.. has a wii and thinks shes the shit for it it just gets on my nerves. lol................... you guys dont understand how strongly i feel about this lol
    Last edited by SensesFail; 01-22-2008 at 09:56 PM.


    Gamertag/PSN ID=SensesFailxWiix if you add me send me a message via console or wiichat

  4. #14
    Super Moderator Eagles's Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    22447
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Perth, Australia
    Posts
    1,877
    Friends
    28
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    5207-2685-9420-8549
    Lol. If you think there are no great games for the Wii then you obviously haven't played any.

  5. #15
    ssb4life mushroomedmario's Avatar
    Member #
    23292
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Waterloo, ontario, canada
    Posts
    3,828
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    5701-4561-7633-7008
    Quote Originally Posted by SensesFail
    LOL i wont deny galaxy got good ratings. i apologize if i prefer games like call of duty 4 and rock band to mario games. in my opinion mario started going downhill after SNES. BUT THATS JUST MY OPINION NO FLAMEZ! lol

    anyways im sorry ive lost all credibility because i prefer a different game than you. how silly of me to have my own opinions. thank you for putting me in line SIR.
    no hard feelings, i edited my post(beofre you replied) explaining that i was just joking around

    (i actually agree with you that mario games went downhill from snes, but only a bit downhill from perfection, which is still an 'epicly amazing!')
    Last edited by mushroomedmario; 01-22-2008 at 09:53 PM.


    the mario that's roomed with mush
    my wii is not connected to the internet, so i can't play brawl online for a bit....please do not spam inbox with friend code requests

  6. #16
    40th member of WFC. neveragain's Avatar
    Member #
    42093
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    152
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Have you got VC or Wi-Fi for that matter? that makes the wii what it is. (even though i dont have it)(Im getting it on saturday)
    or maybe wait till brawl!
    I am the most perfect grammerwise in all personkind!

    -=Join the Waluigi Fan Club (WFC)=

  7. #17
    Homework! Bigred's Avatar
    Member #
    35349
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    297
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by kevbomac05
    come on now i had the wii for like a year and it hasent came out with like any good games like wiii sports horrible and bullshit
    give me 1 reason why I care that you don't like the wii.
    SSBB FC: 1547-4946-7686
    A response to "Wii - DVD Compatible?"
    "I put a PS3 disc in it and the Wii wouldn't read it. WTF is this world coming to? If I buy a video game console, it better take and kind of media I want. Even if I were to dust off some of my vinyl LPs, the bastard better work."





  8. #18
    snoogins WolfpacSnakepit's Avatar
    Member #
    5720
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Brisbane, Australia
    Posts
    216
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    7300-6469-2862-5349
    Quote Originally Posted by SensesFail
    yeah dude, SELL IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! im with you on this one. the wii had potential to be more than a gimick or grannys favorite console but they blew it with the exception of games like metroid and galaxy (zelda couldve been so much more than a port). but those are jsut a couple truely good games. so w/e... i sold mine.. havent looked back.
    So why are u on a forum to discuss the Wii when u used to have one but then sold it because u didn't like it? Have u no life at all?!
    What i've got so far: Wii, Wii Sports, Wii Play, LoZ: TP, Marvel: UA, Rampage: Total Destruction, WSOP: ToC, Excite Truck, TMNT Wiimote x2, Nunchuck x2, Classic Controller, Fan/Neon Lights, Wiimote Charger, Skins - Blue, Black, Pink, Green, Component Cables, Trial Opera Browser & Classic Games: DK Country, SimCity, Super Mario Bros., Kid Icarus, Super Mario World, Street Figher II, Castlevania IV, Zelda: LttP

  9. #19
    WiiChat Member WiitnessID's Avatar
    Member #
    40057
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    452
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by SensesFail
    post edited. no hard feelings.

    just want to say that i dont care for games such as mario galaxy. mario 64 wasnt anything special for me either, i never did complete it, original cartrige or VC version. Super Mario World was the last great maro game for me.

    edit..again
    i know im probably known as a wii-hater around here but the fact is im not. im a wii-software hater. i cant stand the fact that there are no good games for a system that couldve been something to hardcore gamers. i dont regret buying OR selling my wii. it was a nice little experience and i enjoyed the wii. i just ran out of games to play on it.

    oh and i also hate the fact that it's bringing non gamers into the market. i feel it's essential to having our past-time being socially accepted but when the DUMBEST girl, you know the type ditzy.. extremely ditzy.. has a wii and thinks shes the shit for it it just gets on my nerves. lol................... you guys dont understand how strongly i feel about this lol
    So we are all dumb by association now? Maybe you are becoming bitter? I'd rather be happy than bitter. If you don't like it then why do you talk about it so much? I mean no one asked you for your opinion? Those same ditzy girls loved final fantasy and you will never get a sweet steam puck mech FF3 or 4 ever again! LOL So at least she is putting her self to good use and funding game development...LOL

    You are not a hater man. It's hate when people care what you think. Just though I'd point that out.

  10. #20
    Dal
    Dal is offline
    The Seagulls Cry. Dal's Avatar
    Member #
    15957
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Left is right.
    Posts
    1,921
    Friends
    34
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8085-7630-2439-1842
    Well whatever you do want...keep it to yourself. People like you need to be found and slapped.

    ^Thanks Monsteroids^


Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts