LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
Results 41 to 50 of 50
  1. #41
    I'm Good at Games Dorkfish's Avatar
    Member #
    35724
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    In the Boondocks
    Posts
    955
    Friends
    21
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3041-8420-1576-4112
    Quote Originally Posted by SensesFail
    no im just saying when people like this girl get into gaming for the wrong reasons it pisses me off. its just a personal opinion about one person. and that last part didnt really make much sense. the only thing i got out of it was "people dont care what you think" well im on a forum for sharing your beleifs and opinions and if you want to argue that no one cares then they shouldnt be on a forum in the first place? am i going to fast for you? if what you say is true then people certainly dont care about what you have to say either. so i would appreciate it if you kept your immature "no body asked you" comments to yourself jsut because i insulted your console and a small percentage of its fanbase. the wii fanboys are probably 50 pecent of why i dislike the console itself. but i really dont want to get into it. i would have to write a full lenght paper to get all of my feelings out about the subject and that would be rather useless and boring.


    i really hope that wasnt directed at me. did you look at my join date? or my post count? or perhaps my rep? clearly i am not here to "attack the wii" i was once very fond of it, THATS why i joined. but as time passed it became a fad that went away for me and i stay here because i think its a good console and this place also offers friendly conversations about other game consoles as well. something the other "chats" dont do.

    so pretty much you can take your 68 posts and zero rep and leave and nobody would notice or care

    and besides, i didnt attack the wii. my O.P. was to attack ps3 haters. if you cant read you are not welcome in my thread. lol

    EDIT: and im not the only one who feels this way either because ive been repped more than once in this thread (no im not counting your rep Frummage lol, im not sure that post was really worthy of being repped but i appreciate it haha)
    What did i miss???
    SensesFail, i respect your noob flaming and not taking shit talk-ness
    My Face------------------------------------>

    Weeeeeeeeeeeee


    Add my PSN for some good shit~iDorkfish

  2. #42
    is a true Brawler Barbz911's Avatar
    Member #
    40228
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    A Milk Carton MOHH2 Persona=Number1Snipe
    Posts
    343
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3521-2272-3993-4863
    Quote Originally Posted by SensesFail
    no im just saying when people like this girl get into gaming for the wrong reasons it pisses me off. its just a personal opinion about one person. and that last part didnt really make much sense. the only thing i got out of it was "people dont care what you think" well im on a forum for sharing your beleifs and opinions and if you want to argue that no one cares then they shouldnt be on a forum in the first place? am i going to fast for you? if what you say is true then people certainly dont care about what you have to say either. so i would appreciate it if you kept your immature "no body asked you" comments to yourself jsut because i insulted your console and a small percentage of its fanbase. the wii fanboys are probably 50 pecent of why i dislike the console itself. but i really dont want to get into it. i would have to write a full lenght paper to get all of my feelings out about the subject and that would be rather useless and boring.


    i really hope that wasnt directed at me. did you look at my join date? or my post count? or perhaps my rep? clearly i am not here to "attack the wii" i was once very fond of it, THATS why i joined. but as time passed it became a fad that went away for me and i stay here because i think its a good console and this place also offers friendly conversations about other game consoles as well. something the other "chats" dont do.

    so pretty much you can take your 68 posts and zero rep and leave and nobody would notice or care

    and besides, i didnt attack the wii. my O.P. was to attack ps3 haters. if you cant read you are not welcome in my thread. lol

    EDIT: and im not the only one who feels this way either because ive been repped more than once in this thread (no im not counting your rep Frummage lol, im not sure that post was really worthy of being repped but i appreciate it haha)
    dude im not sayin you we all know your a known user who respects the wii lol
    im talking bout the guy who started the topic

  3. #43
    Status: Idle AtomicB's Avatar
    Member #
    34052
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    In my room. Working on project E-vile.
    Posts
    944
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    5873-1290-1753-2112
    Quote Originally Posted by SensesFail
    i really hope that wasnt directed at me. did you look at my join date? or my post count? or perhaps my rep? clearly i am not here to "attack the wii" i was once very fond of it, THATS why i joined. but as time passed it became a fad that went away for me and i stay here because i think its a good console and this place also offers friendly conversations about other game consoles as well. something the other "chats" dont do.

    so pretty much you can take your 68 posts and zero rep and leave and nobody would notice or care

    and besides, i didnt attack the wii. my O.P. was to attack ps3 haters. if you cant read you are not welcome in my thread. lol

    EDIT: and im not the only one who feels this way either because ive been repped more than once in this thread (no im not counting your rep Frummage lol, im not sure that post was really worthy of being repped but i appreciate it haha)
    Quote Originally Posted by Barbz911
    dude im not sayin you we all know your a known user who respects the wii lol
    im talking bout the guy who started the topic

    Methinks someone has a guilty conscience?
    GAME OVER

  4. #44
    Any Mingus Tea? Mingus's Avatar
    Member #
    32647
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Dayton, Ohio
    Posts
    671
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by Atomheart
    What? No More Heroes and MOH:H2 are HARDLY great games. Some critic reviews for NMH have been surprisingly high, but almost all of the player reviews seem to agree with the rather low score that IGN gave. As far as MOH:H2, the only saving grace is the online mode, which absolutely pales in comparison to most FPS online games made in the last 5-10 years.

    Brawl and Mario Kart aren't even out yet, and who knows if they'll EVER come out based on how they keep getting delayed (OK, they will come out...eventually).


    So that leaves...what...3 games? Does that justify owning a console? Then again, there are some other decent titles, but no where NEAR all of the GREAT games available on the 360. The Wii BETTER have an equal number of quality titles by the end of its second year in comparison to what the 360 had, or the "JUST WAIT WAIT WAIT" mantra of all of the Wii fanboys better stop. Because, so far, the Wii hasn't been able to match the number of great titles that the 360 has when holding time elapsed as a constant (i.e. after one year of being released the 360 had WAY more great games than the Wii did after on year).


    Are you kidding? The Wi-Fi on the Wii has been a complete joke. There are only a few Wi-Fi games, and none are that great. VC is even worse. There are a few gems, but 95% of the games on there are utter trash, while hundreds of gems just sit around not being uploaded. Why even waste time uploading crap no one is going to buy?

    And now that they're only uploading 2 a week instead of 3, can't they at least release 1 great game a week? At this rate, they won't get every great game out by the end of the Wii's life cycle.
    Nintendo rides on their history. It's so obvious. They "had" great ideas in the past. The only thing that keeps the company running is intelligence. They actuelly realize that people are only really interested in the original characters. Mario, Donkey Kong, Fox, Samus, Link and the series such as Mario Kart and Smash Bros. I don't play any other games. VC is a wii life saver. Basically, I came to the understand that the Wii is truely worth having for First Party games. Don't waste time on Third Party though, leave that to Microsoft.

    OT: Keep the wii for Mario Kart, Smash Bros and VC especially.

    You truely should get another system though (360, PS3, PC)

    Please feel free to contact me for any SBTourney related questions at:
    mingus@smashbrostourney.com


  5. #45
    Status: Idle AtomicB's Avatar
    Member #
    34052
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    In my room. Working on project E-vile.
    Posts
    944
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    5873-1290-1753-2112
    I believe Nintendo still has some creativity stored somewhere up there.

    I enjoyed Pikmin, it was original and fun. Just hard.

    I think what 3rd parties need to do is take a leap of faith and push some new IP's out there. We need new games.

    And with the Wii, you need to be very stylized. It takes some good artistic design.
    GAME OVER

  6. #46
    WiiChat Member WiitnessID's Avatar
    Member #
    40057
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    452
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by smyth
    i don't get why people take it personally anyway about comments against or for their console(or whatever topic it may be depending on the forum). Unless i'm part owner of nintendo i really don't care if you say that the wii sucks, nor do i give a turd if you love it. Why does everyone care? i just never got that about people, same thing with sports and stuff if i say the red socks suck i'll have a bunch of people freaking about why they don't suck and i'll have another group agreeing and giving reasons why the yankees rule and f the red sox. Unless someone owns either team or atleast has a family member or really close friend that plays for them why do they care so much?

    I just don't get people with this characteristic which seems to be most people. just different topics for each person.


    kyle
    So you think people are getting the Wii for the wrong reasons? Who are you to judge that? Obviously people got it for the right reasons and they are playing them. It's the fan boys that got the system for the wrong reasons it seems. They are the ones complaining about things that where never promised any way. She may be slow based on your opinion but she is happy so I would say she is pretty smart. I mean you did buy the thing to play games then play them. I don't see Wii players on here complaining about the other systems. If we want those games then we will get them.

    Don't try and use the be mature stuff either because it's not about that. It's about you judging other players and why they should be playing. You made it about these things when you tried to illustrate how other gamers are getting into games. Truthfully NO ONE cares about your problems with the Wii. Thats the fact because the people that are having fun with their Wii will keep doing that. If any thing you should waste your time telling other PS3 players about the good games you think they will like.

    The reason why I'm telling you this is most of the Wii buyers won't be coming to the forums and really the whole the Wii sucks thing is getting boring. I mean nintendo has done a great job because thats all the fan boys can say now. Yet it's still selling! The point I'm trying to make is social people like the Wii and they are inviting more people into the fun instead of trying to tear a system down. I understand you think the PS3 is so powerful and thats cool for you and every one else that said that about the PS2. I mean really tech wise I could right some crazy things about the Wii chip lay out and how much power you are getting for 250 but I won't because thats not why it sells... It already has it's killer app and it will continue to get more just like the DS did.

    Rep point mean nothing here... I mean really it just means more people "think" you have a point...LOL That is not going to change the facts or get more people to afford a PS3.

  7. #47
    Missing the Prime manufan15's Avatar
    Member #
    28312
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,628
    Friends
    8
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    I'm going to pass on commenting about this because of the huge flame battle...

    But I will say that this can be considered as spam.
    "For remember, fear doesn't exist anywhere except in the mind"

  8. #48
    Asstnt to the Rgnl Mngr smyth's Avatar
    Member #
    34898
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Brick, NJ
    Posts
    478
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3517-9799-4262-2418
    Quote Originally Posted by WiitnessID
    So you think people are getting the Wii for the wrong reasons? Who are you to judge that? Obviously people got it for the right reasons and they are playing them. It's the fan boys that got the system for the wrong reasons it seems. They are the ones complaining about things that where never promised any way. She may be slow based on your opinion but she is happy so I would say she is pretty smart. I mean you did buy the thing to play games then play them. I don't see Wii players on here complaining about the other systems. If we want those games then we will get them.

    Don't try and use the be mature stuff either because it's not about that. It's about you judging other players and why they should be playing. You made it about these things when you tried to illustrate how other gamers are getting into games. Truthfully NO ONE cares about your problems with the Wii. Thats the fact because the people that are having fun with their Wii will keep doing that. If any thing you should waste your time telling other PS3 players about the good games you think they will like.

    The reason why I'm telling you this is most of the Wii buyers won't be coming to the forums and really the whole the Wii sucks thing is getting boring. I mean nintendo has done a great job because thats all the fan boys can say now. Yet it's still selling! The point I'm trying to make is social people like the Wii and they are inviting more people into the fun instead of trying to tear a system down. I understand you think the PS3 is so powerful and thats cool for you and every one else that said that about the PS2. I mean really tech wise I could right some crazy things about the Wii chip lay out and how much power you are getting for 250 but I won't because thats not why it sells... It already has it's killer app and it will continue to get more just like the DS did.

    Rep point mean nothing here... I mean really it just means more people "think" you have a point...LOL That is not going to change the facts or get more people to afford a PS3.


    was that reply really to my post or did you accidently quote me? if it was an accident i understand, because it sounds like you're actually replying to "sensesfail"

    if it wasn't an accident, then i must ask... what in the world are you talking about because you didn't bring up any of the things i was talking about. I was saying i don't understand why people care what anyone thinks one way or the other since one persons opinion doesn't really have any bearing on anyone else's life, yet people seem to take it very personally as if they are the ones that created the console.

    i truely hope it was an accident though...


    kyle


    I am fast. To give you a reference point, I'm somewhere between a snake and a mongoose. And a panther.
    ~Argue for your limitations,and they're yours...
    -Feel free to add my wii and send me a message and i'll add you back
    -Mario Strikers Charged: 442495 403215
    -MoH: H2 Persona- DexterMorgan114


  9. #49
    WiiChat Member WiitnessID's Avatar
    Member #
    40057
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    452
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    LOL

    Accident? That one is for sensesfail for sure.

  10. #50
    Asstnt to the Rgnl Mngr smyth's Avatar
    Member #
    34898
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Brick, NJ
    Posts
    478
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3517-9799-4262-2418
    Quote Originally Posted by WiitnessID
    LOL

    Accident? That one is for sensesfail for sure.


    that makes so much more sense than option be did


    I am fast. To give you a reference point, I'm somewhere between a snake and a mongoose. And a panther.
    ~Argue for your limitations,and they're yours...
    -Feel free to add my wii and send me a message and i'll add you back
    -Mario Strikers Charged: 442495 403215
    -MoH: H2 Persona- DexterMorgan114


+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Remove Ads

Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts