LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 23
  1. #1
    WiiChat Member Shaderhack's Avatar
    Member #
    42228
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    48
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

    Gamespot 9.0 for No More Heroes!!!

    Yet ANOTHER 9.0 for this game!! Hmm.. 7.8 from IGN is looking more and more biased!!

    http://www.gamespot.com/wii/action/h...opslot;title;1

    The combination of old-fashioned button-mashing and high-energy yanks and waggles makes for fun, often breathless encounters, and while the same basic movements account for the bulk of the action, it rarely feels repetitive.
    Last edited by Shaderhack; 01-22-2008 at 07:32 PM.

  2. Ads


  3. #2
    WiiChat Member DAVIDV99's Avatar
    Member #
    31531
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    207
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Just read that, im goin to pick up this game soon. Excellent review, and to the i actually thought game was crap cause of IGN review, well done Suda well done.
    MSC FC - 524093 098845
    PM me if you add me and see if you can beat me

    Brawl FC : 4425 1138 7831
    If you add me, PM, and il give you gold!

  4. #3
    <<<J.S.R>> laharyl's Avatar
    Member #
    34630
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    San Antonio Tx
    Posts
    166
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8212-9158-3319-6179
    Maybe IGN has a grudge against nintendo......
    Pkmn BR Fc:1332-5623-4267
    Battlelion Wars2 Fc:154734150036
    DBZ 3 FC: 429615330109
    MStrikers FC: 279291475952
    SuperSmashBrosBrawl FC: 094619046109
    <<<ultimate Brawler>>>

  5. #4
    <<<J.S.R>> laharyl's Avatar
    Member #
    34630
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    San Antonio Tx
    Posts
    166
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8212-9158-3319-6179
    Maybe IGN has a grudge against nintendo......
    Pkmn BR Fc:1332-5623-4267
    Battlelion Wars2 Fc:154734150036
    DBZ 3 FC: 429615330109
    MStrikers FC: 279291475952
    SuperSmashBrosBrawl FC: 094619046109
    <<<ultimate Brawler>>>

  6. #5
    Nintendo Vet technodj's Avatar
    Member #
    44277
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    45
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0776-1080-1950-3003
    I guess that means we should all buy it. Good thing we got a 9 to cover up for that AWFUL 7.8 I snagged this game today along with Endless Ocean and the game is just OK. There's much better on the Wii IMO. I could really care less if there's lots of blood. The game has horrible framerate issues and looks marginally better than an N64 game for the most part. I'm gonna go back and spend another hour or two with it, but I don't see it improving much.
    In search of serious Midwest Brawlers! Wii Code and Name in Sig!

    Brawl Name: TecDJ
    Brawl Friend Code: 5284-1076-1637

  7. #6
    M'bating to Z Suit Samus Atomheart's Avatar
    Member #
    31141
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    WI
    Posts
    617
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    How do you like Endless Ocean? I think I might pick that up.

  8. #7
    WiiChat Member Shaderhack's Avatar
    Member #
    42228
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    48
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by technodj
    I guess that means we should all buy it. Good thing we got a 9 to cover up for that AWFUL 7.8 I snagged this game today along with Endless Ocean and the game is just OK. There's much better on the Wii IMO. I could really care less if there's lots of blood. The game has horrible framerate issues and looks marginally better than an N64 game for the most part. I'm gonna go back and spend another hour or two with it, but I don't see it improving much.
    That's cool. Alot of games aren't for everybody.

    Halo 3 and Mass Effect were big disappointments for me (as an example).

  9. #8
    WiiChat Member highroller's Avatar
    Member #
    34329
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    337
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    I don't like the graphics of this game, due that it looks like anime.. even for the Wii. RE4 that is a 2005 game looks better in the Wii

    I am sorry, but i don't like how it looks.

  10. #9
    Canadian/Gamer for life thas's Avatar
    Member #
    34017
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,105
    Friends
    7
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    4614-1471-6665-4276
    Quote Originally Posted by highroller
    I don't like the graphics of this game, due that it looks like anime.. even for the Wii. RE4 that is a 2005 game looks better in the Wii

    I am sorry, but i don't like how it looks.
    they were actaully aiming for a comic book look. it basically looks something like killer7.

  11. #10
    M'bating to Z Suit Samus Atomheart's Avatar
    Member #
    31141
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    WI
    Posts
    617
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by thas
    they were actaully aiming for a comic book look. it basically looks something like killer7.
    But according to IGN, the graphics are bad considering that they were going for the cell shaded look.

    Not to mention the terrible frame rates, collision problems, etc.

Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Search tags for this page

no more heroes gamespot

Click on a term to search for related topics.