LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by vashivihan
    really whre does it say that?. if its true than that would be absurd. does nintendo know about this.IF THIS IS TRUE THAN ITS ABOUT TIME THAT WII BECOMES A FIRST PARTY GAMES CONSOLE ONLY.
    i actually, beleive it or not, didnt pull this one out of my butt. there was a topic on the forum for a month or two ago wich linked an article with this information. it caused an uproar, i wonder how you couldve missed it?

and i cant agree with the "first party only" statment but i think Nintendo should better monitor the CRAP being released. its not like they cant do it..they just choose not to.
    Quote Originally Posted by AtomicB
    One problem with that theory... It was a statement...
    But that's besides the point.

You're exactly right. Developers are making more money on shovel-ware casual game than they are on mega-hella-awesome hard-core games.

Why?
    Because they aren't making mega-hella-awesome hard-core games!

These 'new developers' are coming in and pushing crazap out on the Wii because it's easy!

Everyones scared to jump in the pool because no one want cold water in their ears! It's sickening!

I'm still waiting for the fat kid to jump into the pool and splash everyone else with a nice helping of 'I told you so'.
    haha great analogy, props.

Gamertag/PSN ID=SensesFailxWiix if you add me send me a message via console or wiichat

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by mushroomedmario
    imo it dosn't matter, am i really going to own 82 games? NO

however wii's highest rated game is better than any other console's highest rated game, since i'm only going to buy a couple of games that's all what really matters to me

last gen all i got was melee and mario kart double dash, and i was very satisfied with my gamecube purchase

ps3 is a great system, i don't hate it, however i want to see it fail...why? so more third parties make better games for the wii, i want wii to be the next ps2....but better since it has better first party games(imo)
    oh and you wont see better wii games if PS3 fails, youll see even more crappy games. you see, developers dont make good games because PS3 is there to make them on..thats not it at all.. they choose to make bad games for wii because they SELL! you really want to put an end to it? boycott the shitty party games and tell your friends to dot he same. it wont dom uch but every bit would help and at the very least youll have the satisfaction of knowing you do not support this type of game developement.

Gamertag/PSN ID=SensesFailxWiix if you add me send me a message via console or wiichat

Member #
    Friends
    5701-4561-7633-7008
    Quote Originally Posted by SensesFail
    oh and you wont see better wii games if PS3 fails, youll see even more crappy games. you see, developers dont make good games because PS3 is there to make them on..thats not it at all.. they choose to make bad games for wii because they SELL! you really want to put an end to it? boycott the shitty party games and tell your friends to dot he same. it wont dom uch but every bit would help and at the very least youll have the satisfaction of knowing you do not support this type of game developement.
    if the ps3 dosn't have good sales, developers will just move their games to the wii....i'm just talking about the good developers(like capcom or square.)

the mario that's roomed with mush
    my wii is not connected to the internet, so i can't play brawl online for a bit....please do not spam inbox with friend code requests

Member #
    Friends
    5873-1290-1753-2112
    Quote Originally Posted by mushroomedmario
    imo it dosn't matter, am i really going to own 82 games? NO

however wii's highest rated game is better than any other console's highest rated game, since i'm only going to buy a couple of games that's all what really matters to me

last gen all i got was melee and mario kart double dash, and i was very satisfied with my gamecube purchase

ps3 is a great system, i don't hate it, however i want to see it fail...why? so more third parties make better games for the wii, i want wii to be the next ps2....but better since it has better first party games(imo)

That, sir, is what we call an Oh-Pin-Yun.
    I happen to think that Super Mario Galaxy = Bioshock.

What can I say? I'm a sucker for Retro/Steam Punk-ish themes (Skyworld in Metroid Prime 3? Crazy Madness!)

And while that PS3 comment was kind of fanboy-ish, it makes perfect sense.

I mean, more developers to go around, right? And I have a hunch that if the PS3 were to tank, we'd be getting dibs on Square. ''O.O''

Quote Originally Posted by SensesFail
    i actually, beleive it or not, didnt pull this one out of my butt. there was a topic on the forum for a month or two ago wich linked an article with this information. it caused an uproar, i wonder how you couldve missed it?

and i cant agree with the "first party only" statment but i think Nintendo should better monitor the CRAP being released. its not like they cant do it..they just choose not to.
    Didn't they used to do that in the 90's? Back when the 'Nintendo Official Seal of Quality' meant something...

Maybe we wouldn't get abominations such as 'Ninjabread Man'.

At least Wii is getting Monster Hunter 3. You don't know how excited I am for this...
    GAME OVER

Member #
    Friends
    LOL So you made this post to start a flame war huh?

No one hates the PS3 man. It's just that people have already bought the xbox 360 or a new video card. Gamers are not rich man. The PS3 just isn't doing it for lots of people when it can't even top the xbox 360 graphicly, yet it cost more. This isn't hate it's the truth. No one cares about reviews when you have to spend $300-400 dollars on some thing that plays like a PS2 yet has xbox 360 graphics. This is the reason why the PS2 still sells.

Really the only thing hurting SONY is them selves and it's been like that since the start. I mean yeah fanbios have laughed at the sales yet it has been laughed at from all sides. I mean so many things have brought them down. I will not list them because we all know them now.

"developers actually admit to making shit wii games to fund 360 games. isnt that a bitch?" Yes it is a bitch and a pure shame that the Wii has to sell crappy games to even keep HD game development afloat. I mean hell how long will the Wii have to be the crutches of the industry? I mean dang EA owns madden. There is no hate over on the Wii side man. It sold almost 20 million in one year. The PS2 only sold 6 in it's first year with a DVD player in it! Hey you can only keep the HD development going if you are actualy selling a lot of units.

Well here is to the PS3 winning over the xbox 360 because if that does happen then that will only mean the game are starting to flood to that system and a price drop has happened. Two things keeping those two thing from happening cost of development and Nvidia, Oh one more thing blue ray... and no one cares about it winning the format war because we all know terabyte disk will be out in like 2 years. Blueray will be the next laser disk and thats not hate... just look at how long blue ray will remain some thing that is only part of movie freak's entertainment systems. Plus too a new HD format is coming which is roughly two times the resolution. Then on top of that people are actually claiming that blueray sales are actually hurting PS3 game sales! I mean after that TV and the system some thing has to be pretty lacking.

It's not hate man... it's more like silence... Hell if the PS3 does great then cool! You should really get the PS3 owners to buy more games too. Don't worry about Wii owners. They are not going to drop that kind of cash on a second system, hell most people are having a hard time buying games at the moment for any system.

I mean xbox and GC owners sounded a lot like you last gen... yet the PS2 got all the games because it sold the most regardless of how powerful it was. Thats not hate man developer will ignore the number till other post their profits. With the Wii being the number one in software last month head will begin to turn. After that minds will change. If you like your system then play it! No one is showing up to the party right now, yet it's not over!
    Last edited by WiitnessID; 01-22-2008 at 10:07 PM.

Member #
    Friends
    5701-4561-7633-7008
    Quote Originally Posted by AtomicB

That, sir, is what we call an Oh-Pin-Yun.
    I happen to think that Super Mario Galaxy = Bioshock.

What can I say? I'm a sucker for Retro/Steam Punk-ish themes (Skyworld in Metroid Prime 3? Crazy Madness!)

And while that PS3 comment was kind of fanboy-ish, it makes perfect sense.

I mean, more developers to go around, right? And I have a hunch that if the PS3 were to tank, we'd be getting dibs on Square. ''O.O''

Didn't they used to do that in the 90's? Back when the 'Nintendo Official Seal of Quality' meant something...

Maybe we wouldn't get abominations such as 'Ninjabread Man'.

At least Wii is getting Monster Hunter 3. You don't know how excited I am for this...
    I was talking about ratings, since that's what this whole thread is about

and was the last comment directed at me sarcasm?
    Last edited by mushroomedmario; 01-22-2008 at 10:05 PM.

the mario that's roomed with mush
    my wii is not connected to the internet, so i can't play brawl online for a bit....please do not spam inbox with friend code requests

Member #
    Friends
    3156-1824-0023-3057
    to be honest,i am a sony fan boy, i am also a firm supporter of nintendo, but microsoft just gotta go to be honest.

Spoiler Alert!

Thanks manred for the sweet avy.
    My SSBB code is 5284-1090-0218 name is DYXAN, please message me if I am ever added

2062-8990-6509 GET READY! CyanRussel's Avatar
    Member #
    In my SSBB kingdom waiting for a challenge
    Friends
    3760-9059-7725-6846
    Quote Originally Posted by Dkw0101
    to be honest,i am a sony fan boy, i am also a firm supporter of nintendo, but microsoft just gotta go to be honest.
    Have you lost it....lol....not to flame you or attack you...just a question?

HAVE YOU LOST YOUR MIND?
    As good as microsoft is doing now...you want it to leave?
    Just When You Thought It Was Over........It Not Over Until I Say Its Over........So You Better Think Twice My Friend!!!

My WOC for friends list on Wii is right by my name....If you want to add ME Pm....if you do it without my knowing...I WILL NOT ADD YOU:

Member #
    Friends
    3156-1824-0023-3057
    Quote Originally Posted by CyanRussel
    Have you lost it....lol....not to flame you or attack you...just a question?

HAVE YOU LOST YOUR MIND?
    As good as microsodt is doing now...you want it to leave?
    .....yes. i just don't beleive microsoft is very a good gaming area, I will leave it at that as to not make any microsoft fanboys angry

Spoiler Alert!

Thanks manred for the sweet avy.
    My SSBB code is 5284-1090-0218 name is DYXAN, please message me if I am ever added

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Dkw0101
    .....yes. i just don't beleive microsoft is very a good gaming area, I will leave it at that as to not make any microsoft fanboys angry
    Tools wise and internet gaming... yes but good for gaming.. maybe not. We will see... So far their best games have been from other developers and I don't really like those either. MS could be a power house but I'm not sure what it is but some them just will not let them completely rock?

You just know they are going to find away to do a vista like console...LOL Seriously no trust these guys and they own the OS market. The xbox was a good move... they are learning and soon they will figure out nintendo also!

Ads