LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by raisinghelen
    Those ratings arn't quite acurate though, considering that the PS3's chart includes downloadable games and the Wii's does not. Of course the Wii doesn't have original downloadable games yet but its current equivalent is the VC. So if it included VC games then the Wii's would be about the same as the PS3's.
    considering a lot of sites/magazines dont review VC games, no, they consider them old games put up for download, which they are. when wii gets some original games up on there then they will count. so your argument is invalid.

Everything in this signature except for this text was made by Wiired, he is my creator and almighty.

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    every fan-boy/girl is a stupid moron. Point blank. It's not their company, it's not their console, it's not their games. It's just consumer merchandise they personally preferred to buy over something else. And then they feel the need for whatever reason to validate their choices to themselves by ranting and raving about them. Unless you actually work for Sony or Microsoft or Nintendo, you have no real reason to try and profess the greatness of one over the other except personal taste and opinion, which aren't truly valid reasons.

Just like all the people that get excited over sports teams screaming "WE WON!" or "WE LOST!!!". No you didn't; the team did. You just watched them do it.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Sterculius
    every fan-boy/girl is a stupid moron. Point blank. It's not their company, it's not their console, it's not their games. It's just consumer merchandise they personally preferred to buy over something else. And then they feel the need for whatever reason to validate their choices to themselves by ranting and raving about them. Unless you actually work for Sony or Microsoft or Nintendo, you have no real reason to try and profess the greatness of one over the other except personal taste and opinion, which aren't truly valid reasons.

Just like all the people that get excited over sports teams screaming "WE WON!" or "WE LOST!!!". No you didn't; the team did. You just watched them do it.
    its the internetz.

so sorry, even though you make the perfect point, you fail while doing so. =/

Everything in this signature except for this text was made by Wiired, he is my creator and almighty.

2062-8990-6509 GET READY! CyanRussel's Avatar
    Member #
    In my SSBB kingdom waiting for a challenge
    Friends
    3760-9059-7725-6846
    (WE ALL FAIL....NOBODY WINS ACROSS THE INTERNET)

Back ontopic now..
    More questions...answers to this thread
    Just When You Thought It Was Over........It Not Over Until I Say Its Over........So You Better Think Twice My Friend!!!

My WOC for friends list on Wii is right by my name....If you want to add ME Pm....if you do it without my knowing...I WILL NOT ADD YOU:

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Sovieto
    considering a lot of sites/magazines dont review VC games, no, they consider them old games put up for download, which they are. when wii gets some original games up on there then they will count. so your argument is invalid.
    So they would only count if they have had a bit of a graphical overhall or some kind of online content added eh?

Maybe you don't know that games such as Pac-man or Streetfighter 2 are actually not new original games but old games with polished up visuals or features for Live Arcade and while VC games are virtually unchanged from the originals they are slightly improved visually due to being displayed at 480p.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by raisinghelen
    So they would only count if they have had a bit of a graphical overhall or some kind of online content added eh?

Maybe you don't know that games such as Pac-man or Streetfighter 2 are actually not new original games but old games with polished up visuals or features for Live Arcade and while VC games are virtually unchanged from the originals they are slightly improved visually due to being displayed at 480p.
    okay, lets take of Doom and Castlevania and the couple of other updated graphics/online features games then, still more than Wii, cant take off Pac man championship edition because it seems youve never played it. street fighter, i dont even see. but sure take that off too. but i cant answer your question if wiis games were updated if they would be re-reviewed by the masses, but there arent so i guess we'll never know.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8

Ads