LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Interesting now a 7.8 is a solid score from a game rating also ign is the game review company who game it that score but every other game review company gave the game a higher rating, Now if thats the case why did ign give the game the lowest rating when almost every other gaming review company gave this game a 8 or higher? Now one more question we know that good or decent 3rd party games can be made for wii, no more heroes being one of them. Will this be the first steps in producing better 3rd party games for the wii? please comments people.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by powerpc127
    Spam.... dont pouble post plz.
    Returning to the subject, yeah itll be a great game, but I wouldn't call it the first by a third party. Third party developers are only now becoming more aware of the wii's features. Plus game reviewing companies all subtract like 1point from nintendo games on any console. They'll say stuff like "a solid game with a couple of minor flaws that keep it from being great.... 6.5/10"
    So if their reviews are what you're going by, lots of good games have probably slipped past people and didn't get the credit they deserve.
    Thats the biggest bunch of bullshit I ever heard. Seriously stop posting now.
    Mod Edit: Image removed. Some users may find it offensive and inappropriate.
    SSBB FC: ????-????-???? (New Wii, so I gotta check)
    Gamertag: T3kNi9e
    Been playing alot of WarCraft III lately, anyone up for game? Just message me, my account is the same as here and GT.

M'bating to Z Suit Samus Atomheart's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Monsteroids
    I have to say I'm in agreement with ign here. I found it lacking and buggy in areas. Although to be honest I thought this game was not gonna be that great to begin with. The combat was great, but thats about where it shines. Also I haven't even seen a cat around in his apartment.
    Hmmmm...Yet another player review that finds the game to be rather poor.

I really hope that you guys stick to your old mantra that the player reviews are the ones that matter, because based on those, IGN seems to have gotten it right.

Member #
    Friends
    3517-9799-4262-2418
    first good third party game?!?!?! it seems to me that you have forgotten about the epic title that was Balls of Fury, my friend.
    you are welcome for reminding you

kyle

I am fast. To give you a reference point, I'm somewhere between a snake and a mongoose. And a panther.
    ~Argue for your limitations,and they're yours...
    -Feel free to add my wii and send me a message and i'll add you back
    -Mario Strikers Charged: 442495 403215
    -MoH: H2 Persona- DexterMorgan114

Member #
    Friends
    "does nintendo wii have its first decent or better 3rd party wii game."

Ummm. . . no there have already been at least a couple.
    Wii games: Super Mario Galaxy, Metroid Prime 3, Resident Evil 4, Zelda TP, SSX: Blur, Excite Truck, The Godfather, and Mario Kart Wii
    PC games: Call of Duty 4, Halo 1, UT3, F.E.A.R., and The Orange Box.
    PS3 games: Ratchet and Clank F.T.O.D., Resistance 2, Wipeout HD, and MGS4.

Member #
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning
    Friends
    As far as third party games go this isn't the first good one, it may be one of the highest reviewed except by IGN. There have been several decent if not very good third party titles.

RE4
    MOH:H2
    SSX Blur
    Zak and Wiki
    Godfather
    Scarface

Granted not everyone will like all of those titles but they were all good games and fun to play. I am surprised that IGN gave it a lower score than Gamespot that almost never happens and with that in mind I would have to play the game myself and hear some more reader reviews to form an honest opinion. I think in time though we will see more and more effort put forth by third party developers, someone just has to show them that it can be done and they can be successful in making quality titles and that running crap through the Wii mill (although it will make you money) will not guarantee you satisfied consumers.

On a side note, for all you idiots out there that post and can barely read or write, there is a spell check when posting, don't write how you talk, it doesn't make you look cool, it only confirms the fact the the US is ever faster falling further and further behind the rest of the world in the education of it's youth. Before you post learn to read and write, people that can read and write coherently are more listened to than uneducated twits.
    Ignorance is as ignorance does...

-=Join The Waluigi Fan Club=-

SSBB Friend Code 3609-0705-3564, PM me if you add me and please add me I want to play.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by ElronMac
    As far as third party games go this isn't the first good one, it may be one of the highest reviewed except by IGN. There have been several decent if not very good third party titles.

RE4
    MOH:H2
    SSX Blur
    Zak and Wiki
    Godfather
    Scarface

Granted not everyone will like all of those titles but they were all good games and fun to play. I am surprised that IGN gave it a lower score than Gamespot that almost never happens and with that in mind I would have to play the game myself and hear some more reader reviews to form an honest opinion. I think in time though we will see more and more effort put forth by third party developers, someone just has to show them that it can be done and they can be successful in making quality titles and that running crap through the Wii mill (although it will make you money) will not guarantee you satisfied consumers.

On a side note, for all you idiots out there that post and can barely read or write, there is a spell check when posting, don't write how you talk, it doesn't make you look cool, it only confirms the fact the the US is ever faster falling further and further behind the rest of the world in the education of it's youth. Before you post learn to read and write, people that can read and write coherently are more listened to than uneducated twits.
    Maybe we're just lazy.

And maybe this is a forum, not school or a job which involves writing.
    Wii games: Super Mario Galaxy, Metroid Prime 3, Resident Evil 4, Zelda TP, SSX: Blur, Excite Truck, The Godfather, and Mario Kart Wii
    PC games: Call of Duty 4, Halo 1, UT3, F.E.A.R., and The Orange Box.
    PS3 games: Ratchet and Clank F.T.O.D., Resistance 2, Wipeout HD, and MGS4.

Member #
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning
    Friends
    Maybe lazy is the whole problem, if you can't put forth the effort when speaking your mind when do you put forth the effort?
    Ignorance is as ignorance does...

-=Join The Waluigi Fan Club=-

SSBB Friend Code 3609-0705-3564, PM me if you add me and please add me I want to play.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by ElronMac
    Maybe lazy is the whole problem, if you can't put forth the effort when speaking your mind when do you put forth the effort?
    When I get paid to do so.
    True Eminence Car Club

Sam Houston State University

Member #
    Friends
    3517-9799-4262-2418
    ... or when it will potentially get me a woman for the night.

I am fast. To give you a reference point, I'm somewhere between a snake and a mongoose. And a panther.
    ~Argue for your limitations,and they're yours...
    -Feel free to add my wii and send me a message and i'll add you back
    -Mario Strikers Charged: 442495 403215
    -MoH: H2 Persona- DexterMorgan114

Ads