Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3517-9799-4262-2418
    Quote Originally Posted by ElronMac
    Lila got what she deserved, I thought that was the coolest part of the whole season. And 3 is going to be awesome there's always someone out there that needs Dexter's special touch...LOL.

That was an incredible episode to cap off a great season. I was so happy with the end result.

Back on topic, I got the game last night but only got to play it for a short time due to having a poker tourney to attend, which ended up reimbursing me for the game... and my Wii... and then some
    Got through the first boss though and it is a really fun game. I really liked it so far though, I can agree that it could've been polished more as far as graphics go, even in cut scenes of the first boss you can see the tip of his beard disappear into his body while he talks, but so far the game play graphics are above par and the game play controls are really enjoyable and I do love the retro feel that the menus/HUD/etc have. Itís a really fun game, but Iím nowhere near done with it obviously so I can't make a comprehensive opinion yet.

Kyle

I am fast. To give you a reference point, I'm somewhere between a snake and a mongoose. And a panther.
    ~Argue for your limitations,and they're yours...
    -Feel free to add my wii and send me a message and i'll add you back
    -Mario Strikers Charged: 442495 403215
    -MoH: H2 Persona- DexterMorgan114

Member #
    Friends
    If you have any doubts about the game...rent it..thats what i would do..But i have a feeling once you rent it...you will wish that little money you rented it with you would have put towards buying it When you first start off the game you go in to battling 20 guys in suits similar to agents equipped with brass knuckles, swords, guns, and all you have is a beam katana...hehehehe
    I'll leave the rest to you...And the first boss is amazing...great battle and ending to the battle is CRAZY After that you get to actually explore...do side missions...upgrade your wardrobe...jeans..t shirt..jackets...sunglasses...you learn more moves...collect money to do more...Not to give anything away...( i have only made it past the first boss) lol....thats all i know but this game has put that feeling in me...There will be more great exclusives for the wii.
    And this game reminded me a little of the way saints row for xbox 360 looked...yes theres little glitches..with the facial hair and things but you dont notice it..because its a great game...And if you buy it and dont like it.....Just come back to this forum and yell at me lol Peace
    Last edited by RandomZero; 01-24-2008 at 09:47 AM.

Member #
    Friends
    3517-9799-4262-2418
    Quote Originally Posted by RandomZero
    If you have any doubts about the game...rent it..thats what i would do..But i have a feeling once you rent it...you will wish that little money you rented it with you would have put towards buying it When you first start off the game you go in to battling 20 guys in suits similar to agents equipped with brass knuckles, swords, guns, and all you have is a beam katana...hehehehe
    I'll leave the rest to you...And the first boss is amazing...great battle and ending to the battle is CRAZY After that you get to actually explore...do side missions...upgrade your wardrobe...jeans..t shirt..jackets...sunglasses...you learn more moves...collect money to do more...Not to give anything away...( i have only made it past the first boss) lol....thats all i know but this game has put that feeling in me...There will be more great exclusives for the wii.
    And this game reminded me a little of the way saints row for xbox 360 looked...yes theres little glitches..with the facial hair and things but you dont notice it..because its a great game...And if you buy it and dont like it.....Just come back to this forum and yell at me lol Peace

yeah i was just pointing out the fact that it isn't as polished as it could've been. Had i known that little things like the beard going into his body happened before i bought it, that fact would not have changed my mind at all. it doesn't take anything away from the game.

Am i the only one who finds the girl in the association really creepy at times? sorry i forgot her name and i don't feel like looking it up.

The way the incorporated the in game phone was great though.

actually my favorite part of the game's storyline is the fact that it's silly an campy (but somehow, in a good way) and it fully embraces the fact that is has those 2 qualities. I guess I just appreciate the fact that it doesn't take itself too seriously as far as the story goes.

kyle
    Last edited by smyth; 01-24-2008 at 12:05 PM.

I am fast. To give you a reference point, I'm somewhere between a snake and a mongoose. And a panther.
    ~Argue for your limitations,and they're yours...
    -Feel free to add my wii and send me a message and i'll add you back
    -Mario Strikers Charged: 442495 403215
    -MoH: H2 Persona- DexterMorgan114

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Ads