LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    Junior Member pd444's Avatar
    Member #
    44859
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    4
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

    new legend of zelda game

    hi
    i would like to know if there is a new legend of zelda game coming out in the future, like anytime soon?

    zelda games are amazing so i have to know

  2. #2
    Senior Member CantGetAWii's Avatar
    Member #
    9325
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    WiiChat
    Posts
    6,418
    Friends
    34
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3099-0319-5478-2979
    One has not be mentioned as of yet, and Twilight Princess just came out a few years ago now. At this year's E3 we should hear more about it, and if we do it won't come out most likely until 2009.

    CantGetAWii
    ProudWii60Owner


    'I don't want to go back, I want a new day & age.'


    Retired Moderator-[PM]


    Brawl FC: 4682-8172-0512 [PM for add]
    Quote Originally Posted by Sumn0ob
    So all we have to do to become mods is be online all time I can do that on break which is now

  3. #3
    is a true Brawler Barbz911's Avatar
    Member #
    40228
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    A Milk Carton MOHH2 Persona=Number1Snipe
    Posts
    343
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3521-2272-3993-4863
    that would be great but theres very little chance you will see it this year

  4. #4
    Pwnage Master LiquidD's Avatar
    Member #
    37610
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Indianapolis, IN
    Posts
    508
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    6555-2844-7958-4986
    you're not going to hear of a new zelda game this year.
    Spoiler Alert!

  5. #5
    Got lifeboat? sremick's Avatar
    Member #
    27061
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Vermont, USA
    Posts
    1,130
    Friends
    25
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Yeah, most estimates put it in 2009.

    These are educated guesses, as there's been no official timeline or date given. But as a huge Zelda fan myself who has followed this, the estimates make sense.
    Quote Originally Posted by Napalmbrain (Moderator)
    Even if we can somehow keeps this place moderated, eventually the webhosting is going to lapse or something like that, and I doubt i0n's going to be around to fix it. So basically I'm encouraging everyone to migrate over to Link Removed
    Quote Originally Posted by FR. (Moderator)
    i0n just lost interest in this website. And, since no forum can run without an administrator, this forum is basically doomed. Everyone might as well join somewhere else, because if i0n doesn't pay vBulletin, the site will shut down.

  6. #6
    the best kid! samXcor3's Avatar
    Member #
    34872
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    1,457
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3732-3369-2853-4491
    One thing is certain that there WILL be another Zelda on Wii.
    Strikers FC:025884-970933
    RIP: Hidden in Plain View, Counterfit Pennies, The Early November

    thanks to idjut for the sig!

  7. #7
    Any Mingus Tea? Mingus's Avatar
    Member #
    32647
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Dayton, Ohio
    Posts
    671
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by samXcor3
    One thing is certain that there WILL be another Zelda on Wii.
    I could see that since this previous one game out on Wii and GC. Wii could use a Zelda game similar to MP3:C SMG SSBB MKW and FAR FAR from Wind Waker or that other gay game.

    Please feel free to contact me for any SBTourney related questions at:
    mingus@smashbrostourney.com


  8. #8
    Got lifeboat? sremick's Avatar
    Member #
    27061
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Vermont, USA
    Posts
    1,130
    Friends
    25
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Quote Originally Posted by samXcor3
    One thing is certain that there WILL be another Zelda on Wii.
    I'd think so, since the Wii edition of Twilight Princess is really a GameCube port. You'd think at some point Nintendo would make a Zelda that was actually designed for what the Wii can do.
    Quote Originally Posted by Napalmbrain (Moderator)
    Even if we can somehow keeps this place moderated, eventually the webhosting is going to lapse or something like that, and I doubt i0n's going to be around to fix it. So basically I'm encouraging everyone to migrate over to Link Removed
    Quote Originally Posted by FR. (Moderator)
    i0n just lost interest in this website. And, since no forum can run without an administrator, this forum is basically doomed. Everyone might as well join somewhere else, because if i0n doesn't pay vBulletin, the site will shut down.

  9. #9
    Senior Member CantGetAWii's Avatar
    Member #
    9325
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    WiiChat
    Posts
    6,418
    Friends
    34
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3099-0319-5478-2979
    Quote Originally Posted by sremick
    I'd think so, since the Wii edition of Twilight Princess is really a GameCube port. You'd think at some point Nintendo would make a Zelda that was actually designed for what the Wii can do.
    Well thats a given.
    Wii Zelda will have better controls, more suited with the Wii and have some nicer visuals.

    CantGetAWii
    ProudWii60Owner


    'I don't want to go back, I want a new day & age.'


    Retired Moderator-[PM]


    Brawl FC: 4682-8172-0512 [PM for add]
    Quote Originally Posted by Sumn0ob
    So all we have to do to become mods is be online all time I can do that on break which is now

Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts