LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8799-9801-1544-7718

an idea for a pokemon game

ok this could be revolutionary (no pun intended). it would be a console game. the fundamentals are there. the only thing that would change are the battle mechanics. read this: u walk around the town and spot a trainer. u talk to him and agree to battle. the battle screen loads up. GASP!!! instead of turn based battle screen, you fight in real time. (something like super smash bros games). you can use wide arrays of offensive and defensive moves by gesture or button press. it would be something like tales of symphonia game for game cube. there would be no random battles but u could actually see the Pokemon that are roaming in the wild and approach only the ones that u want to capture. finally, there could be a coop mode for two on two battles. something like this could actually be a good console pokemon game

like my idea? be sure to respond

Call of Duty FC : 3480 6196 6904
    Onslaught FC : 3180 1649 9648
    The Conduit - 1891 9137 3932 ( Mr Vihang)

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    4614-1471-6665-4276
    personally i dont like the idea of changing the turn based tyle. its really what the game is about. some kids would never play a real time fighting pokemon game because its too hard. but turn based on the other hand is easy. the walking up to trainer seems to be a good idea and i believe nintendo will someday do this over wi-fi. i think a good console pokemon game could be some like pokemon coloseum or gale of darkness from the gamecube.

Member #
    Friends
    8799-9801-1544-7718
    Quote Originally Posted by thas
    personally i dont like the idea of changing the turn based tyle. its really what the game is about. some kids would never play a real time fighting pokemon game because its too hard. but turn based on the other hand is easy. the walking up to trainer seems to be a good idea and i believe nintendo will someday do this over wi-fi. i think a good console pokemon game could be some like pokemon coloseum or gale of darkness from the gamecube.
    this would only be for console games, not handheld ones. and console pokemons
    games havent been exactly the "halos" when it comes to sales

Call of Duty FC : 3480 6196 6904
    Onslaught FC : 3180 1649 9648
    The Conduit - 1891 9137 3932 ( Mr Vihang)

Member #
    Friends
    4614-1471-6665-4276
    well how is a game supposed to sell with a console install base of 21 million. the two pokemon game on the gamecube were pretty fun IMO. i fealt so happy that it was a actual pokemon game the didn't involve gathering badges.

Member #
    Friends
    yes.....they need a real pokemon game for wii, with different battle system...that could be great, even i'm not a pokemon fan anymore....

Member #
    Friends
    If it was like the handheld game, redisgned for the wii, i would buy it the day it came out. I'm 21...and i have no shame in saying that.
    True Eminence Car Club

Sam Houston State University

Member #
    Friends
    Changing the way the battles play out would totally change the game, it would ruin it, pokemon is not meant to be played that way.

Trading my Wii again! Come on home 360!
    Games: Metroid Prime 3, Super Paper Mario, Ghost Squad, Link's Crossbow Training + Wii Zapper, Geometry Wars, Battalion Wars 2

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Just because it never happened doesn't mean it would ruin it. If I remember from watching Pokemon when I was a little kid, the battles were played that way.

It might be fun...but I probably still wouldn't buy a Pokemon game. Depends...
    "For remember, fear doesn't exist anywhere except in the mind"

Ads