+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Ninja? I'm a Pirate! Yarr Secumfex's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    6205-5687-4726-5914
    Not for me...

For those who can't see them either, I think they're from IGN, so here's the Link: http://uk.media.wii.ign.com/media/88...67/imgs_1.html

btw, they have a typo ... At least that's what I think because Krome Studios probably don't have achieved time traveling technology, yet, so I doubt it'll come out in Summer 2007

feel free to add me to your Wii, but don't forget to PM me

how about some rep for good posts

The search function is your friend. Do not ignore your friends. They get cancer and die and it is your fault.

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    summer 2007 ITS OUT ALREADY DUR DUR DUUUUURR

WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    3881-9484-9041-5848
    The article is one big paradox...

Its date is 25th of this month of this year yet it says the game is scheduled for last summer?!

M'bating to Z Suit Samus Atomheart's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Hmmm...I really wonder how the controls will work out. It doesn't sound like the the Wiimote will have anything near a 1:1 ratio with the lightsaber. It sounds like they're just basic slash moves like in Zelda, but with a few more options. So instead of a free moving light saber (which would be awesome), it sounds like it's more of something that could be done easily with buttons. Bummer.

The graphics certainly look OK. They're about on par with late generation PS2 graphics, but that's expected with 3rd party games (especially multiplatform games with a PS2 version). I'd say they're acceptable and perhaps will improve. It's good to hear that the framerate is good. I'd rather have a solid framerate than uber-beautiful graphics anyway as long as the graphics are good. I'm more concerned about how the physics system will pan out. Hopefully, it'll be able to at least approximate those of the PS3 and 360.

Now if only there were online battles...Shame on that; this could have had the possibility of being AAA if that were the case.

Ads