LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3156-1824-0023-3057
    it's [retty good, it's just an arcade port and make sure you get some friends so they can play as well

Spoiler Alert!

Thanks manred for the sweet avy.
    My SSBB code is 5284-1090-0218 name is DYXAN, please message me if I am ever added

Member #
    Friends
    5381-6822-1655-4361
    I really want that game too.

Member #
    Friends
    8480-0209-2306-3955
    i think i'll wait for house of the dead if i want a good arcade port. i'm just hoping they add wi-fi to it...

Currently Playing:
    The Conduit
    Call of Duty: World at War

Member #
    Friends
    I've had it for a while, and it's pretty fun when you have a friend over.

We have one of our characters around level 20, and the other is around 14 or so. The stages have also been leveled up, and are around level 10 (they level as you successfully beat a stage). You get different upgrades/items as you level up, but the most important ones would be the guns as they add the most replay value, along with the upgrading levels as you beat them. As the levels increase, the number of mobs does as well, and the extra firepower from the new guns is actually usefully since you're not just blowing away the same one guy in a certain room, but instead there are now three guys in that same room.

I would say it's a better overall game for beginners than RE:UC, because even if you fail in a section of Ghostsquad, the game will usher you onto the next. There are certain parts in UC for example, where if you don't press the right combo of bottons (both players) you are one shot, and have to start at your last checkpoint. This can get very frustrating for novice players. That being said, I've been playing games a while and it's definitely a challenge on the higher levels.

Ads