Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    4614-1471-6665-4276
    Quote Originally Posted by Cpt.McCloud
    Regardless of FR issues could happen and slip ups.

Games are made upon an engine so yes there is a name. An example is the Havoc engine in 'logans shadow' on the psp.
    well i knew there was an engine but didnt know they had names. i have no idea where you would find the names of theses engines.

WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    3881-9484-9041-5848
    Quote Originally Posted by thas
    well i knew there was an engine but didnt know they had names. i have no idea where you would find the names of theses engines.
    Well, do you know if it is the same engine as killer7 or a modified or a new engine designed for no more heroes?

Member #
    Friends
    4614-1471-6665-4276
    Quote Originally Posted by Cpt.McCloud
    Well, do you know if it is the same engine as killer7 or a modified or a new engine designed for no more heroes?
    sorry i wish i knew. i dont think its the same engine as killer7 though, this engine can do more. it could be modified.but for a game that is completely cel shaded, i dont blame it for its frame drops.

Member #
    Friends
    just rent the game.

Member #
    Friends
    No, its a new engine. But I don't think they ever said what the new engine was called.
    Mod Edit: Image removed. Some users may find it offensive and inappropriate.
    SSBB FC: ????-????-???? (New Wii, so I gotta check)
    Gamertag: T3kNi9e
    Been playing alot of WarCraft III lately, anyone up for game? Just message me, my account is the same as here and GT.

Member #
    Friends
    6170-4390-0177-1675
    g4tv gave it a 5/5 its the first video thats on there when you type no more heroes i suggest you go check it out.

Member #
    Friends
    3517-9799-4262-2418
    (warning: i read 1/2 of the first page and stopped, there are a bunch of threads on this game and i'm just too lazy to read this whole thing, but the OP has a pretty new concern so that's what i'm responding to, sorry if someone already mentioned this).

I'm now at the number 5 rated assassin mission, and to a point i agree with the comment you posted. It does generally take one or 2 hits before the death blow for an enemy and that's it... at first. Through the first 2-3 ranked battles the drones are pretty simple, and don't get me wrong so far they haven't got much more complex to beat however they did get better at fighting back. Also later in the game they have more of a tendency to attack you in a group so if you're attacking on person you can't block they guy shooting at you from behind. Just like the ranked "bosses" the "drones" A.I. does proggressively get better the further you advance through the game. the person who made the comment isn't wrong, they probably just played through the first or second boss and made their decision. And especially for the grapple moves it definitely makes a difference for which way you move the wiimote/nunchuck.
    the city itself is a bit boring, but there are a few things to do/find, so it isn't like a wasteland of nothingness aside from the missions/jobs. Do the jobs get tedious? yeah sometimes if you have to do one a couple times to for the money, but if you rotate which jobs you do generally it hasn't been an issue for me.
    Does the game have horrible glitches as far as graphics/framerate? no. does it have any? yes, there are some glitches with framerate and graphics, but i haven't encountered any that actually make a difference as far as game play... except for some annoying pop-ins, but even they don't generally matter much. there are collectibles called lovitov(sp? i'm not at home, so sorry if it's spelt wrong) balls, if you play the game you'll understand they're purpose, but for these you have to get kind of close to them for them to pop-in. So sometimes you'll ride you're motorcycle past a place and never see it, but then you ride down the alley and midway through it pops on screan and you can get it. slightly annoying but only if you're looking for them anyway, and there is a katana upgrade which makes this a non-issue(play the game and you'll know what i mean within an hour(ish))

i think that covers everything.

all in all i feel that the game was worth my $50. and really that's all that matters. if you're worried, rent it, but then if you buy it you end up paying ~$5 extra.

kyle

I am fast. To give you a reference point, I'm somewhere between a snake and a mongoose. And a panther.
    ~Argue for your limitations,and they're yours...
    -Feel free to add my wii and send me a message and i'll add you back
    -Mario Strikers Charged: 442495 403215
    -MoH: H2 Persona- DexterMorgan114

Member #
    Friends
    Not if I rent it, beat it and be done with it.
    Mod Edit: Image removed. Some users may find it offensive and inappropriate.
    SSBB FC: ????-????-???? (New Wii, so I gotta check)
    Gamertag: T3kNi9e
    Been playing alot of WarCraft III lately, anyone up for game? Just message me, my account is the same as here and GT.

Member #
    Friends
    it all boils down to personal taste. i've just finished another 2 hours of gameplay with it. I bought it Saturday night, and am currently #6. I wish I could play all the time, but I have to go to the store and to work and all that junk.

I give the game 100000 out of 10 so far!

Member #
    Friends
    4842-2271-0989-9857
    Still not buying or renting this title. Reviews + no interest to this style of game. You adopters enjoy yourselves...... Just not for me............
    GH3- 081731642247 I really suck
    MOHH2-
    Endless Ocean-4195-0089-7111

Ads