Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3099-0319-5478-2979
    Can't say I regret any of my buys.

-Resident Evil 4 Wii Edition, cheap price and good controls..worth the money.
    -Resident Evil Umbrella Chronicles, good game and interesting take on the series.
    -Super Mario Galaxy, my favorite game of 2007.
    -Legend Of Zelda: Twilight Princess, first game when I get my Wii, amazing game.
    -Metroid Prime 3 Corruption, great game again, lots of fun with that one.

As for people complaining about Metroid and online stuff. Honestly online would not work for that game, at least not in the Prime series. And if you didn't like the single player mode, thats fine. You just should of rented it then rather than buy it is all.

Reason I don't regret buying my games mainly is I know what interests me as a gamer, and if something is new or I am not sure about it I read reviews or give it a test run (rented a lot of games). Saves me money, and lets me play the really good games Wii has to offer. More people should do the same so they don't regret their purchases.

CantGetAWii
    ProudWii60Owner

'I don't want to go back, I want a new day & age.'

Retired Moderator-[PM]

Brawl FC: 4682-8172-0512 [PM for add]
    Quote Originally Posted by Sumn0ob
    So all we have to do to become mods is be online all time I can do that on break which is now

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    7300-6469-2862-5349
    Fraggit/FR. - I simply don't understand how not having online tarnishes a game so much in someone's opinion.

This is a forum, yeah? Well I am open for discussion and I would like to know why someone would buy a game, knowing it has no online feature, then "regretting it" because it didn't have that feature? Just curious, that's all.
    What i've got so far: Wii, Wii Sports, Wii Play, LoZ: TP, Marvel: UA, Rampage: Total Destruction, WSOP: ToC, Excite Truck, TMNT Wiimote x2, Nunchuck x2, Classic Controller, Fan/Neon Lights, Wiimote Charger, Skins - Blue, Black, Pink, Green, Component Cables, Trial Opera Browser & Classic Games: DK Country, SimCity, Super Mario Bros., Kid Icarus, Super Mario World, Street Figher II, Castlevania IV, Zelda: LttP

Member #
    Friends
    Link's Crossbow Training + Zapper.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by WolfpacSnakepit
    Fraggit/FR. - I simply don't understand how not having online tarnishes a game so much in someone's opinion.
    I give up on this species.

This is a forum, yeah? Well I am open for discussion and I would like to know why someone would buy a game, knowing it has no online feature, then "regretting it" because it didn't have that feature? Just curious, that's all.
    Your problem is you have very weak reading comprehension skills. Not once did AoWFraggit or FR use the work "online" in their posts.
    Last edited by henryclark; 01-27-2008 at 07:25 AM.

Member #
    Friends
    8598-1797-6834-0208
    Quote Originally Posted by hoogasian5
    Mario + Sonic at the Oylmpic Games (Its so f**king hard I throw my arm out just trring to run.)

Resident Evil 4 Wii Edition (I died thousand times and still never made past the 2nd level.)
    so in short, you suck at both games.
    Super Smash Bros. Brawl: 1976-9850-9789
    NiGHTS: Journey Of Dreams: 0173-0048-4230
    Endless Ocean: 2236-2950-5244
    XBL: SEGA MASTAR
    PS3 Network: INDIAN

Member #
    Friends
    The last time I bought a game and regretted it was in August when I got Red Steel. I had fun playing it but then I got Godfather Wii and I stopped playing. Then I just couldn't muster enough interest to finish it. I had Metroid Prime 3 in Oct, Medal of Honor Heroes 2 and Galaxy in Nov, and Galaxy, Fire Emblem RD, and Resident Evil 4 Wii in Dec . When I get home March, I will have No More Heroes and [hopefully] Brawl to play. In August I thought $30 was a steal but now I want that $30 back. Oh well.
    Now playing: Phoenix Wright, Picross
    Wishlist: No More Heroes, SSBB, Disaster: DOC, Fire Emblem DS, Tales of Symphonia 2
    UGa football (11-2): Sugar Bowl Champs

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Play, well it's ok because it comes with an extra controller, but it's the only wii game I have that has been disappointing.

Member #
    Friends
    2154-9969-3510-2243
    Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Double Agent

It's like playing a ****ing PlayStation game, controls are ****ed.

I Swear never to touch a PlayStation ever again
    I PLEDGE ALLEGIANCE TO THE Wii
    MAKE YOUR PLEDGE TODAY!

<<<<< Wii Number *Message Me First*

Srch Hoogasian56 on utube hoogasian5's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    4743-1996-5960-8815
    Quote Originally Posted by BIGWAVE
    so in short, you suck at both games.
    Pretty much
    What games do you have for ps3 ill play you my name is hoogasian56

Made By manred
    SSBB CODE-5370-0070-4301 IF YOU ADDD ME PM ME
    I MAIN AS-Wolf,Sonic,Ike and Toon Link
    This forum requires that you wait 30 seconds between searches. Please try again in 1 seconds.

Member #
    Friends
    8480-0209-2306-3955

...when did i ever mention anything about online? i was hoping for split-screen at first, but bought it anyway because of the huge hype surrounding the game. sure it looked pretty and the controls were smooth, but i just didn't get a kick out of it. for me, the entire game was just shooting space pirates, opening doors, then shooting more space pirates. the single player was short and unsatisfying. i only mentioned the grudge i had about multiplayer as an add-on to why i regret purchasing mp3.

and yes, this is a forum. and yes, that was my opinion on the game.

sue me.

Currently Playing:
    The Conduit
    Call of Duty: World at War

Ads