3733-5588-4673-7319

Recent Purchases Not Rents U Regret Buying for Wii

Name ur recent purchases u bought for ur wii that u now regret
    {F*** THE GRAPHICS JUST PLAY THE DAMN GAME}

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8480-0209-2306-3955
    i deeply regret spending 50 bucks on metroid prime 3.

no multiplayer AT ALL, and the game only took me about 2 weeks to beat. hoping to sell it to someone for maybe 30 bucks, seeing as gamestop only offers 18 for it used...

Currently Playing:
    The Conduit
    Call of Duty: World at War

FEMALEGAMERDON'TB ALARMED borabora00's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    3733-5588-4673-7319
    i kno that really sucks right that gamestop buys it back for 17 or 18 bucks and resells it for 44.99.
    {F*** THE GRAPHICS JUST PLAY THE DAMN GAME}

Where is your god now? zapasant's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    2887-9874-6238-6951
    i regret getting cod3 it wasnt as good as i was expecting it to be last year.

but whats done is done

PSN ID: zapasant93

Member #
    Friends
    8480-0209-2306-3955
    ^ oh, and also what he said.

cod3 had great campaign mode, but also no multiplayer support. i ended up trading it in to gamestop for only 5 dollars to cover my preorder for ssbb. 35 dollars down the drain right thur...

from now on, i'm only buying games with multiplayer, unless i know for a fact it's got worthwhile single player (zelda, mario, etc).

Currently Playing:
    The Conduit

Member #
    Friends
    7300-6469-2862-5349
    *sigh* ... here's the online issue again.

If u want a system that has good online go buy a 360 and stop bitching. we all know the wii isn't good for online (in comparison to 360 and PS3) ... but some people (like me) dont give a shit about online because i dont like multiplayer games (unless i have mates around for a piss up and we play guitar hero or something). I still dont believe in playing a game with some moron on the other side of the world is fun.

Metroid Prime 3 is one of the best games on Wii and u regret buying it because it has no online? And u didn't know this before u bought it? Pfft... maybe do some research first then in future if ur gonna complain about it.
    What i've got so far: Wii, Wii Sports, Wii Play, LoZ: TP, Marvel: UA, Rampage: Total Destruction, WSOP: ToC, Excite Truck, TMNT Wiimote x2, Nunchuck x2, Classic Controller, Fan/Neon Lights, Wiimote Charger, Skins - Blue, Black, Pink, Green, Component Cables, Trial Opera Browser & Classic Games: DK Country, SimCity, Super Mario Bros., Kid Icarus, Super Mario World, Street Figher II, Castlevania IV, Zelda: LttP

Member #
    Friends
    8480-0209-2306-3955
    wolfpac, check the thread name. OP was asking what games we personally regretted purchasing, and i answered with just that.

Currently Playing:
    The Conduit

WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    4253-4708-4555-0363
    Quote Originally Posted by WolfpacSnakepit
    *sigh* ... here's the online issue again.

If u want a system that has good online go buy a 360 and stop bitching. we all know the wii isn't good for online (in comparison to 360 and PS3) ... but some people (like me) dont give a shit about online because i dont like multiplayer games (unless i have mates around for a piss up and we play guitar hero or something). I still dont believe in playing a game with some moron on the other side of the world is fun.

Metroid Prime 3 is one of the best games on Wii and u regret buying it because it has no online? And u didn't know this before u bought it? Pfft... maybe do some research first then in future if ur gonna complain about it.
    Too bad this thread is revolving around OPINIONS, not FACTS. Maybe you should think before you post.
    If he doesn't like Metroid Prime 3: Corruption because it has no multiplayer, then he's at perfect liberty to state his opinion.
    2008 Jaguar XKR Portfolio

WiiChat Auto Enthusiast

Forum Moderator - [PM]

Member #
    Friends
    driver: parralell lines. worst $5 ever spent at a garage sale. i understand why the dude let it go so cheap.

oh well, traded it in as part of payment for TP
    Wii Games: Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess, Heatseeker, Excite Truck, Wii Play, NHL 2k9, Super Mario Galaxy, Super Strikers Charged, Shaun White Snowboarding, The Bigs, Guitar Hero: World Tour, Ghost Squad, Call of Duty: World at War, Wii Sports Resort, Punch-out!

VC: Wave Race 64

Homebrew Channel

Srch Hoogasian56 on utube hoogasian5's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    4743-1996-5960-8815
    Mario + Sonic at the Oylmpic Games (Its so f**king hard I throw my arm out just trring to run.)

Resident Evil 4 Wii Edition (I died thousand times and still never made past the 2nd level.)

Made By manred
    SSBB CODE-5370-0070-4301 IF YOU ADDD ME PM ME
    I MAIN AS-Wolf,Sonic,Ike and Toon Link
    This forum requires that you wait 30 seconds between searches. Please try again in 1 seconds.

Ads