LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 35
  1. #21
    ****** by Syntax Singhson's Avatar
    Member #
    41648
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Banned by Syntax for no reason, all subscribed threads and own started threads deleted by Syntax
    Posts
    443
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    4237-4091-4421-2313
    Quote Originally Posted by vashivihan
    dude if u are just trying to increase your post count then do it someplace else.
    LOL, that was a legitimate question, bloody hell, don't get your knickers in a twist!
    what is this the lets pick on the 8 year old kid now, cus we're board?

    I seriously don't think the graphics will be a great let down, it just depends how much emphasis is put into it, i.e, lots scenes where grapphics would play a larger role.
    Last edited by Singhson; 01-28-2008 at 10:17 AM.
    ----------Banned by Syntax----------

  2. #22
    WiiChat Member thechi444's Avatar
    Member #
    48176
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    51
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Nintendo should of done the Wii right and made it as close as possible to the hardcore consoles/pc. Sure the price would of been higher, but well worth it...especially with the controls. I bought the Wii for the game play, but why not have your cake and eat it too? I REALLY hope we didn't buy the equivalent of the first model year for a new car. You know, the one that you wait to buy when they come out with a new model that has all the "bugs" worked out.

    On the other hand, the novelty of the Wii controls, and the novelty of the other console's engines and graphics will wear out. It's all good for the first few days in game play, but reality sets in and either the game is fun, or not.
    Last edited by thechi444; 01-28-2008 at 10:18 AM.

  3. #23
    Let There Be Rock vashivihan's Avatar
    Member #
    36290
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    canada
    Posts
    1,739
    Friends
    19
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8799-9801-1544-7718
    Quote Originally Posted by thechi444
    Nintendo should of done the Wii right and made it as close as possible to the hardcore consoles/pc. Sure the price would of been higher, but well worth it...especially with the controls. I bought the Wii for the game play, but why not have your cake and eat it too? I REALLY hope we didn't buy the equivalent of the first model year for a new car. You know, the one that you wait to buy when they come out with a new model that has all the "bugs" worked out.
    true that. there are some rumors that the new wiis willl have hd graphics and dvd playing capabilities



    Call of Duty FC : 3480 6196 6904
    Onslaught FC : 3180 1649 9648
    The Conduit - 1891 9137 3932 ( Mr Vihang)

  4. #24
    WiiChat Member thechi444's Avatar
    Member #
    48176
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    51
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by vashivihan
    true that. there are some rumors that the new wiis willl have hd graphics and dvd playing capabilities
    And they most likely look like the 360 and PS3 when the new PS4 and X box whatever comes out

  5. #25
    ****** by Syntax Singhson's Avatar
    Member #
    41648
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Banned by Syntax for no reason, all subscribed threads and own started threads deleted by Syntax
    Posts
    443
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    4237-4091-4421-2313
    yeah good point, cus it was the innovation that was the selling point of the wii, i'm sure if they added another £20 per console the graphics would have been that on par with the ps3, that all it would have cost on an industrial scale perhaps a little less. But then again i'm sure i remember seeing somewhere that some games upcoming will be on par with the 360, only time will tell!
    ----------Banned by Syntax----------

  6. #26
    WiiChat Member thechi444's Avatar
    Member #
    48176
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    51
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Put it this way, if you like SMG and upcoming Smash Bros, these games don't really use the innovative Wii controls to its fullest and are most likely Nintendo's best games to date (I'm sure someone can argue against that). Some of the graphics in SMG are really good, especially in the Gusty Garden galaxy. So with this Star Wars game, it sounds like it's more about the controls than the graphics/engine.

    It almost sounds like many people are having Wii regret and they are rationalizing to think otherwise.
    Last edited by thechi444; 01-28-2008 at 10:33 AM.

  7. #27
    Let There Be Rock vashivihan's Avatar
    Member #
    36290
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    canada
    Posts
    1,739
    Friends
    19
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8799-9801-1544-7718
    Quote Originally Posted by thechi444
    Put it this way, if you like SMG and upcoming Smash Bros, these games don't really use the innovative Wii controls to its fullest and are most likely Nintendo's best games to date (I'm sure someone can argue against that). Some of the graphics in SMG are really good, especially in the Gusty Garden galaxy. So with this Star Wars game, it sounds like it's more about the controls than the graphics/engine.

    It almost sounds like many people are having Wii regret and they are rationalizing to think otherwise.
    there is some regret about many things. iwont name any because people already
    know all of it.



    Call of Duty FC : 3480 6196 6904
    Onslaught FC : 3180 1649 9648
    The Conduit - 1891 9137 3932 ( Mr Vihang)

  8. #28
    ****** by Syntax Singhson's Avatar
    Member #
    41648
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Banned by Syntax for no reason, all subscribed threads and own started threads deleted by Syntax
    Posts
    443
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    4237-4091-4421-2313
    ok, agreed thechi444, i think like the wii, the selling point was the innovation, thats why lots of people got it, would you agree, that the same sort of thing would apply to the force unleashed. I mean, the advert shows some kids swinging his wii remote, and you see like accurate response's from a jedi your playing, you get what i mean, the sort of selling point I'm coming from?
    Basically everyones gonna be like OMG, he's controlling the light saber, lol!
    ----------Banned by Syntax----------

  9. #29
    WiiChat Member thechi444's Avatar
    Member #
    48176
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    51
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    I agree with that, and that alone looks to be some good gameplay. When it comes down to it, IMO it's all about gameplay. Sure, some games have both, but not many. There will surely be some great Wii games coming out ithis year let's just hope Star Wars will be one of them.

  10. #30
    Let There Be Rock vashivihan's Avatar
    Member #
    36290
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    canada
    Posts
    1,739
    Friends
    19
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8799-9801-1544-7718
    Quote Originally Posted by thechi444
    I agree with that, and that alone looks to be some good gameplay. When it comes down to it, IMO it's all about gameplay. Sure, some games have both, but not many. There will surely be some great Wii games coming out ithis year let's just hope Star Wars will be one of them.
    yeah and graphics also look good judging from the images on ign.com.they also stated that the physics engine developed seperately for wii is on par with dmm and euphoria.



    Call of Duty FC : 3480 6196 6904
    Onslaught FC : 3180 1649 9648
    The Conduit - 1891 9137 3932 ( Mr Vihang)

Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts