LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 11 to 18 of 18
  1. #11
    Junior Member Jetsons's Avatar
    Member #
    50160
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    2
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Okay, what I did: First we took out the green (because there were only 3)... Then we went after the 4 red ones - hit your C button before you shoot the switches because that seems to keep the charge on longer. You can then get to all 4 before the first one turns off. It might take you a couple of times to get it right. Then same thing for the blue ones - then you will be able to get on the platform and ride it up to the level above you.

    I think I stood on edge, right underneath the switches, so the ants couldn't get me.

    GOOD LUCK!! When you get past that, the platform takes you up and you can get your havoc gloves. We are stuck past that!! Help if you can We can't kill those brute ants...

  2. Ads


  3. #12
    WiiChat Member jowal's Avatar
    Member #
    48656
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    15
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Hi its me again,I'm still stuck have'nt moved from when we last spoke,apart from trying to activate the coloured switches.Now I have scanned all over and found some Havoc gloves under aload of looks like metal do I have to get the glove 1st before I can do the coloured switches?if so how do I do that? please please help many thanks

  4. #13
    Junior Member FiddysMom's Avatar
    Member #
    55572
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    3
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

    Completely new to this.

    My son just got a Wii and we're trying to figure out how to get past the Train Room. We can't figure out how to recharge the signals. We've shot at them, scanned them, etc. I got the stuff on the upper level but is it useful? Maybe later? Someone please help us. My son is getting discouraged.

    Many thanks!

  5. #14
    WiiChat Member jowal's Avatar
    Member #
    48656
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    15
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by FiddysMom View Post
    My son just got a Wii and we're trying to figure out how to get past the Train Room. We can't figure out how to recharge the signals. We've shot at them, scanned them, etc. I got the stuff on the upper level but is it useful? Maybe later? Someone please help us. My son is getting discouraged.

    Many thanks!
    Hi, right ok here goes

    Dismiss the instruction for alternate mode and follow the prompt to enter targeting mode and sweep over the three circles in front of you before releasing the chargeglove button. dismiss the pop up.

    Hope this helps

    Jowel.

    P.S scan everything in sight.

  6. #15
    Junior Member FiddysMom's Avatar
    Member #
    55572
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    3
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Jowel - thank you very much. we got thru and now we're stuck in the basement. I'm in the room where you have to find a way to get the doors open so you can go the back way to the lab room??? (Past the prototype time machine)
    I thought I scanned everything, I disassembled the water cooler, I uncovered the three (what my son calls soda machines) in that room, but we can't figure out how to get the doors to open. Can you help?

  7. #16
    WiiChat Member jowal's Avatar
    Member #
    48656
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    15
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by FiddysMom View Post
    Jowel - thank you very much. we got thru and now we're stuck in the basement. I'm in the room where you have to find a way to get the doors open so you can go the back way to the lab room??? (Past the prototype time machine)
    I thought I scanned everything, I disassembled the water cooler, I uncovered the three (what my son calls soda machines) in that room, but we can't figure out how to get the doors to open. Can you help?
    Hi ru in the room where the the robot comes out of a door?if so get him out again and run thru the doors he came out of.to get him out u need to disemble the water cooler.

    hope this helps

  8. #17
    Junior Member FiddysMom's Avatar
    Member #
    55572
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    3
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by jowal View Post
    Hi ru in the room where the the robot comes out of a door?if so get him out again and run thru the doors he came out of.to get him out u need to disemble the water cooler.

    hope this helps
    Of course! Thank you! I can't believe i didn't notice that. You're very kind.

  9. #18
    WiiChat Member jowal's Avatar
    Member #
    48656
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    15
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by FiddysMom View Post
    Of course! Thank you! I can't believe i didn't notice that. You're very kind.
    Your Welcome

Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Search tags for this page

30hit combo meet the robinsons ds

,
alternate mode on meet the robinsons wii
,

how do i get under the ants in meet the robinsons

,
how do you get to alternate mode meet the robinsons
,
how to go into alternative mode on the wii in meet the robinsons
,
how to kill a red ant meet the robinsons for wii
,
how to play meet the robinsons on wii basement
,

meet the robinsons 30 hit combo

,
meet the robinsons wii game how to defeat blue abt with havoc gloves
,
stuck in the basement of meet the robinsons on wii
,
wii meet the robinsons how to play
,
wii meet the robinsons robots keep coming back
Click on a term to search for related topics.