LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Okay, what I did: First we took out the green (because there were only 3)... Then we went after the 4 red ones - hit your C button before you shoot the switches because that seems to keep the charge on longer. You can then get to all 4 before the first one turns off. It might take you a couple of times to get it right. Then same thing for the blue ones - then you will be able to get on the platform and ride it up to the level above you.

I think I stood on edge, right underneath the switches, so the ants couldn't get me.

GOOD LUCK!! When you get past that, the platform takes you up and you can get your havoc gloves. We are stuck past that!! Help if you can We can't kill those brute ants...

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    Hi its me again,I'm still stuck have'nt moved from when we last spoke,apart from trying to activate the coloured switches.Now I have scanned all over and found some Havoc gloves under aload of looks like metal do I have to get the glove 1st before I can do the coloured switches?if so how do I do that? please please help many thanks

Member #
    Friends

Completely new to this.

My son just got a Wii and we're trying to figure out how to get past the Train Room. We can't figure out how to recharge the signals. We've shot at them, scanned them, etc. I got the stuff on the upper level but is it useful? Maybe later? Someone please help us. My son is getting discouraged.

Many thanks!

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by FiddysMom View Post
    My son just got a Wii and we're trying to figure out how to get past the Train Room. We can't figure out how to recharge the signals. We've shot at them, scanned them, etc. I got the stuff on the upper level but is it useful? Maybe later? Someone please help us. My son is getting discouraged.

Many thanks!
    Hi, right ok here goes

Dismiss the instruction for alternate mode and follow the prompt to enter targeting mode and sweep over the three circles in front of you before releasing the chargeglove button. dismiss the pop up.

Hope this helps

Jowel.

P.S scan everything in sight.

Member #
    Friends
    Jowel - thank you very much. we got thru and now we're stuck in the basement. I'm in the room where you have to find a way to get the doors open so you can go the back way to the lab room??? (Past the prototype time machine)
    I thought I scanned everything, I disassembled the water cooler, I uncovered the three (what my son calls soda machines) in that room, but we can't figure out how to get the doors to open. Can you help?

Member #
    Friends
    Jowel - thank you very much. we got thru and now we're stuck in the basement. I'm in the room where you have to find a way to get the doors open so you can go the back way to the lab room??? (Past the prototype time machine)
    I thought I scanned everything, I disassembled the water cooler, I uncovered the three (what my son calls soda machines) in that room, but we can't figure out how to get the doors to open. Can you help?
    Hi ru in the room where the the robot comes out of a door?if so get him out again and run thru the doors he came out of.to get him out u need to disemble the water cooler.

hope this helps

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by jowal View Post
    Hi ru in the room where the the robot comes out of a door?if so get him out again and run thru the doors he came out of.to get him out u need to disemble the water cooler.

hope this helps
    Of course! Thank you! I can't believe i didn't notice that. You're very kind.

Member #
    Friends
    Of course! Thank you! I can't believe i didn't notice that. You're very kind.
    Your Welcome

Ads