LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

meet the robinsons nintendo wii

Help i'm stuck,i'm in the warehouse the platform raised once so the ants could'nt get me but it won't raise again,i've been hitting the the activator switches red then green but nothing, i think blue are supposed to raise the platform. i've asked Carl but all he says is "have you tried upstairs of the warehouse"but can't go upstairs as there is something in the way have tried disassembling everything and have used the chargeglove.

Member #
    Friends
    here's what you do: yo have to hit them in a certain order. first of all find out which ones turn red, green, and which ones stay blue. then, if i remember correctly, use the alternate mode to hit all the red ones first, then all the green ones, then all the blue ones. that'll open doors in front of you and raise the platform. have fun

P.S. I'm pretty sure that's the color order, so try that first, but I know for a fact that blue is last, so the combos are kinda limited so you won't waste too much time.

P.P.S. Do you happen to know the point of the VR Disks?
    Last edited by jgalicia87; 01-29-2008 at 02:53 PM.

Member #
    Friends
    Hi thanks for comin back,but just another question....not sure what you mean by alternate mode? please please help

Member #
    Friends
    Alternate mode allows you to fire longer shots and hit targets which you could not ordinarily hit in regular mode. Activate it by pressing the "c" button on the nunchuck, the small circular button above the square one in front of the nunchuk. Just push "c" ( You know it worked when the directional pad on the screen has a light blue glow around it.) then, while holding down the left directional pad, aim for the ones you want to hit. Whichever ones you are aiming will have a light blue circle over it. Once you let go of the directional pad, the charge glove will fire a charge that will ricochet off all the ones you targeted. It does take more energy, though, so keep that in mind.
    Last edited by jgalicia87; 01-30-2008 at 09:47 AM.

Member #
    Friends
    Hi yeh there is a few.....Uncle Art,Billlie in train room,Franny, Grandpa,Laszlo and Tallulah not sure which point they are though sorry.

Thanks for your reply completly forgot about the alternate mode

Member #
    Friends
    No problem, and thank you too. Have fun and come back anytime to ask me something. I'm not expert by any means, but I figure if either of us has questions, we can try to figure it out.

Member #
    Friends
    Did you get the platform to raise? We finally did. Now we are stuck trying to pass those red brute ants! Every once in awhile we can knock one on its back...but then they kill us. Can anyone help? We have been stuck on this for about a week

Thanks in advance!

PS - This game is addicting

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetsons
    Did you get the platform to raise? We finally did. Now we are stuck trying to pass those red brute ants! Every once in awhile we can knock one on its back...but then they kill us. Can anyone help? We have been stuck on this for about a week

Thanks in advance!

Hey, use the havoc gloves to knock them down however you do it. Personally, I go underground to knock them over. After they're on their backs, however, I think the only way to take them out is to go underground again under them while they're laying down to blow them up. Once you're right under them, jump up and that's it.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetsons

Thanks in advance!

Hi I still can't get the platform to raise,I've hit all the red 1st then the green then blue,the ants keep getting me I just don't know what else to do,its driving me mad as i love the game but can't get any further,please please HELP

Member #
    Friends
    Hi how do you get under them???? have i missed something?I just can't get the platform to raise it did once but not no more I'm hitting all the colours in sequence red green then blue but nothing???? help

Ads