LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    I had no idea this was even coming... but dam...

theres only one thing to do now... musical montage!

*another one bites the dust*

Super Mario Galaxy, Metroid Prime 3, Sonic and the Secret Rings, Warioware Smooth Moves, Guitar Hero III Legends of Rock, Super Paper Mario, Wii Play, Mercury Meltdown Revolution, Super Monkey Ball Banana Blitz
    -=Join the NEW Sonic Fan Club, PM FLYNNN=-

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    8799-9801-1544-7718
    what the frick man? what would be wrong with the wii version? its same thing that happened with cod4 being on ds.

Call of Duty FC : 3480 6196 6904
    Onslaught FC : 3180 1649 9648
    The Conduit - 1891 9137 3932 ( Mr Vihang)

Member #
    Friends
    This makes me so hopeless. I'm a huge fan of strategy games (especially multiplayer online) and Wii already has very very few of those kind of games. I was really looking forward to this game being released. Makes me wanna switch to an Xbox to satisfy my strategy and RPG cravings.
    Current Wii titles: Wii Sports, Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess, Super Mario Galaxy, Metroid Prime 3 Corruption, Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Pre-ordered).

Virtual Console: Super Mario Bros., Super Mario Bros. : The Lost Levels, Super Mario Bros. 3, Legend of Zelda, Legend of Zelda: Adenture of Link, Bonk 2, Kirby's Adventure

Member #
    Friends
    8799-9801-1544-7718
    Quote Originally Posted by westearth
    This makes me so hopeless. I'm a huge fan of strategy games (especially multiplayer online) and Wii already has very very few of those kind of games. I was really looking forward to this game being released. Makes me wanna switch to an Xbox to satisfy my strategy and RPG cravings.
    fear not buddy, other games like this are coming such as......umm.....uhhh....a little help here nintendo.

jokes aside, spore is hopefully coming to wii. as is worms: a space oddity.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by vashivihan
    jokes aside, spore is hopefully coming to wii. as is worms: a space oddity.
    yes, worms is coming to Wii, but only in the Wii, it won't support any online.
    Current Wii titles: Wii Sports, Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess, Super Mario Galaxy, Metroid Prime 3 Corruption, Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Pre-ordered).

Virtual Console: Super Mario Bros., Super Mario Bros. : The Lost Levels, Super Mario Bros. 3, Legend of Zelda, Legend of Zelda: Adenture of Link, Bonk 2, Kirby's Adventure

Member #
    Friends
    8799-9801-1544-7718
    Quote Originally Posted by westearth
    yes, worms is coming to Wii, but only in the Wii, it won't support any online.
    yeah i know. what gives. first they said it was online but now they deconfirmed it?

Member #
    Friends
    4855-3513-2198-8739
    Also! Dont get your hopes up for spore! It will be a very different version that the pc version with possibly only the tribal fase or maybe even platformer!

Another perfect example for something that happened with COD4 is: Assasins Creed.

Craziest thing was: Ubisoft replied with this on the question if AC was coming to wii: No because we would have to rewrite the game because the WII cant handle AC in the form we intend it to be.

What happends? They put it out on the DS! I cant imagine thats the form or code they use on the PS3???? So why dont make one for the wii. Not that im such a big fan boy of the game! I just hate it when publishers/developpers say one thing and do another!
    Tip of the day:
    A big mistake a lot of you make is that wiiware games will be free.

Wiiware is just the same like the virtual console. Its different in that it offers new games instead of old console games.

I can think of some easy games ( Like tetris and some other in that direction ) that can be free but the majority will cost money.

Member #
    Friends
    8799-9801-1544-7718
    Quote Originally Posted by cyberzomby
    Also! Dont get your hopes up for spore! It will be a very different version that the pc version with possibly only the tribal fase or maybe even platformer!

Another perfect example for something that happened with COD4 is: Assasins Creed.

Craziest thing was: Ubisoft replied with this on the question if AC was coming to wii: No because we would have to rewrite the game because the WII cant handle AC in the form we intend it to be.

What happends? They put it out on the DS! I cant imagine thats the form or code they use on the PS3???? So why dont make one for the wii. Not that im such a big fan boy of the game! I just hate it when publishers/developpers say one thing and do another!

yeah that happens a lot nowdays.its like an industry norm.

M'bating to Z Suit Samus Atomheart's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Better get used to this. I predict the Wii will get shit on by third parties its entire life cycle.

Member #
    Friends
    8745-5143-2651-5351
    Not it's entire life--unless it suddenly bellyflops. But yeah, get used to it anyway. It took the DS 3 years to break out. Now they get AC and COD4...and Civ Rev. It's going to be a long two years though.

MOHH2: AoW fortunz
    xfire: fortunzfavor

I am mianmini at IGN. fortunzfavor [at] netzero [dot] net

Ads