LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

Need for Speed Pro Street - 2 players?

Hi, I am having a hard time trying to figure out how to set up Need For Speed - Pro Street up for two players with a split screen. I basically need help from start to finish as I don't see any option for this after tinkering with it for a few hours. Any help will be much appreciated. Thanks so much.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by soju
    Hi, I am having a hard time trying to figure out how to set up Need For Speed - Pro Street up for two players with a split screen. I basically need help from start to finish as I don't see any option for this after tinkering with it for a few hours. Any help will be much appreciated. Thanks so much.

Hi I don't think you can play with 2 players as i bought this for my partner hoping to race him but its for only one player(unless he was frightened that a girl might beat him

have fun

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    No 2 player racing with Pro Street? Damn, I was hoping for that. First it gets bad reviews, and now I hear this.

Are there any racing games that allow you to race against a friend? Games that hopefully don't suck.
    Quote Originally Posted by Napalmbrain (Moderator)
    Even if we can somehow keeps this place moderated, eventually the webhosting is going to lapse or something like that, and I doubt i0n's going to be around to fix it. So basically I'm encouraging everyone to migrate over to Link Removed
    Quote Originally Posted by FR. (Moderator)
    i0n just lost interest in this website. And, since no forum can run without an administrator, this forum is basically doomed. Everyone might as well join somewhere else, because if i0n doesn't pay vBulletin, the site will shut down.

Waiting For Tomorrow largedarry's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    8861-8821-7046-6197
    I'm pretty sure that game has a 2 player mode. I can't recall how to do it right now, but I'm almost positive its available.
    "There are many causes that I am prepared to die for but no causes that I am prepared to kill for." Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi

"I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am."

Quote Originally Posted by LiquidD
    I wish everyone would read the damn manual instead of posting a post about a dumbass question like the one asked in this thread.

Member #
    Friends
    7702-6506-3298-6252
    ok well guess u people don't own this game if you go to raceday on the main menu and then scroll around till u find a race u lik drift, drag, grip, or top speed run from there you should be able 2 choose how many players then pick ur cars and race. The game got bad reviews but i think it is good and it is 2 players caz on the baq of the game it says 2 players!!!! LOL
    Last edited by Jslck630; 01-29-2008 at 09:06 AM.
    Chips from fight klub

Member #
    Friends
    Thanks and good call on that. But another problem exists. It won't recognize the player two controller. It says Player 2 press the A button. But the player two controller just has the four lights at the bottom of the controller flashing. I have tried many combos of buttons and moved it everywhere. Arrrgggghhh!

Please help again, thanks

Member #
    Friends
    Hi yeh, sorry for giving you the wrong info,I spoke to my partner an he said he found the 2 player mode bout a couple of wks ago,he just did'nt tell me you will find it in the race day.

Do you know anything about "meet the robinsons" I'm stuck in the warehouse its driving me mad.

Member #
    Friends
    No problem. Just want to learn how to get the second controller to behave. It is not being recognized at all. Just the 4 blinking blue lights on the bottom. Any help, please!!! Thanks

Member #
    Friends
    I'll have a play 2nite an let you know,as we have never played with 2 players.

Member #
    Friends
    Cool. Please update because I can not get it to work. However, the 2nd player Wii remote works fine for other games. This sucks! I really want to play two player. Knowing that it is possible and that I can't do it really is driving me up a wall.

Ads