LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    WiiChat Member bluewater9's Avatar
    Member #
    48797
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    10
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

    Spider-man 3 For Wii Thread

    My first question-anyone have a MAP indicating where the spider-emblems are located? What do they even look like?
    My Favorite Game is Spider-man 3
    Live life in blue

  2. Ads


  3. #2
    Let There Be Rock vashivihan's Avatar
    Member #
    36290
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    canada
    Posts
    1,739
    Friends
    19
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8799-9801-1544-7718
    Quote Originally Posted by bluewater9
    My first question-anyone have a MAP indicating where the spider-emblems are located? What do they even look like?
    your favourite game is spiderman 3 for wii? to each his own i guess.



    Call of Duty FC : 3480 6196 6904
    Onslaught FC : 3180 1649 9648
    The Conduit - 1891 9137 3932 ( Mr Vihang)

  4. #3
    Canadian/Gamer for life thas's Avatar
    Member #
    34017
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,105
    Friends
    7
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    4614-1471-6665-4276
    you should have got one in the beggining. those thins were way to hard to find.

    @vashivihan
    spiderman 3 for the wii is not a bad game at all. it only got bad reviews because it didnt have top graphics, it was missing stuff that the other system had(except the ps2). otherwise this game can provice some fun. the controls work, web slinging is very fun. enemy battles are really fun. the characters in the game look like their respective characters. it wasnt as bad as people said it was. you should atleast give it a rental.

    @OP
    i finished the game in about 4 hours, took me a about another hour to finish all the gangs, but the one thing i couldnt do was find all those crazy emblems. can you see how big the city is. its huge. but im pretty sure you can find some sort of cheat to find it.

  5. #4
    Let There Be Rock vashivihan's Avatar
    Member #
    36290
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    canada
    Posts
    1,739
    Friends
    19
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8799-9801-1544-7718
    Quote Originally Posted by thas
    you should have got one in the beggining. those thins were way to hard to find.

    @vashivihan
    spiderman 3 for the wii is not a bad game at all. it only got bad reviews because it didnt have top graphics, it was missing stuff that the other system had(except the ps2). otherwise this game can provice some fun. the controls work, web slinging is very fun. enemy battles are really fun. the characters in the game look like their respective characters. it wasnt as bad as people said it was. you should atleast give it a rental.

    @OP
    i finished the game in about 4 hours, took me a about another hour to finish all the gangs, but the one thing i couldnt do was find all those crazy emblems. can you see how big the city is. its huge. but im pretty sure you can find some sort of cheat to find it.
    so what did u think, i was making fun of him? i was just amazed that he hasnt played other good game om wii. i loved spiderman 2 on gamecube and still play it. swinging is so much fun.

    p.s i played u today. it was a ctf game in the village. u had like 109 kills anf 60 deaths. few minutes after me joining, u left.i was nazi. i ll add u to my ea thing add me.



    Call of Duty FC : 3480 6196 6904
    Onslaught FC : 3180 1649 9648
    The Conduit - 1891 9137 3932 ( Mr Vihang)

  6. #5
    Canadian/Gamer for life thas's Avatar
    Member #
    34017
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,105
    Friends
    7
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    4614-1471-6665-4276
    Quote Originally Posted by vashivihan
    p.s i played u today. it was a ctf game in the village. u had like 109 kills anf 60 deaths. few minutes after me joining, u left.i was nazi. i ll add u to my ea thing add me.
    actually i got to 110 and then i decided to leave. too much work LOL. if that game had a sniper, our team would have been winning.

    also if you think swinging is fun in #2 that you havent seen anything yet.

  7. #6
    Let There Be Rock vashivihan's Avatar
    Member #
    36290
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    canada
    Posts
    1,739
    Friends
    19
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8799-9801-1544-7718
    Quote Originally Posted by thas
    actually i got to 110 and then i decided to leave. too much work LOL. if that game had a sniper, our team would have been winning.

    also if you think swinging is fun in #2 that you havent seen anything yet.
    dude but i was the sniper, iam asesome at sniping. i am also a beast with my mp 40.wanna have agame tommorow?

    i heard that the swingign is the only good part of number 3



    Call of Duty FC : 3480 6196 6904
    Onslaught FC : 3180 1649 9648
    The Conduit - 1891 9137 3932 ( Mr Vihang)

  8. #7
    Canadian/Gamer for life thas's Avatar
    Member #
    34017
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,105
    Friends
    7
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    4614-1471-6665-4276
    Quote Originally Posted by vashivihan
    dude but i was the sniper, iam asesome at sniping. i am also a beast with my mp 40.wanna have agame tommorow?

    i heard that the swingign is the only good part of number 3
    i beg to differ. the combos and the controls are done very well for a spiderman game made by vicarious vision.

    sure i guess we can have a match but it has to be ctf and not ranked. i dont do ranked matches anymore. for some reason i lag in ranked matches. also wasnt the gewer rifle blocked from the game. i was going to choose it but. oh well the shotgun is my main anyway.

  9. #8
    WiiChat Member Skorp's Avatar
    Member #
    8594
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Michigan, USA
    Posts
    1,250
    Friends
    5
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    2652-0001-8231-6800
    I think it had a ton of potential but was screwed by a deadline. My main gripe is that the fighting is way too repetitive. Its fun the first three times beating up a gang, but then you're doing the same moves over and over and over.

    http://www.wiichat.com/nintendo-wii-...tml#post361267

  10. #9
    Let There Be Rock vashivihan's Avatar
    Member #
    36290
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    canada
    Posts
    1,739
    Friends
    19
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8799-9801-1544-7718
    Quote Originally Posted by thas
    i beg to differ. the combos and the controls are done very well for a spiderman game made by vicarious vision.

    sure i guess we can have a match but it has to be ctf and not ranked. i dont do ranked matches anymore. for some reason i lag in ranked matches. also wasnt the gewer rifle blocked from the game. i was going to choose it but. oh well the shotgun is my main anyway.
    we can play wednesday 2008. itll be unrankedm and village ctf



    Call of Duty FC : 3480 6196 6904
    Onslaught FC : 3180 1649 9648
    The Conduit - 1891 9137 3932 ( Mr Vihang)

  11. #10
    Canadian/Gamer for life thas's Avatar
    Member #
    34017
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,105
    Friends
    7
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    4614-1471-6665-4276
    Quote Originally Posted by vashivihan
    we can play wednesday 2008. itll be unrankedm and village ctf
    sure just name the time in eastern.

    @skorp
    the moves are only repetitve if you dont use combos.

Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Search tags for this page

maps for spider emblems in spiderman 3 for wii

,

spiderman 3 emblems map

,

what does the spider emblems look like on the map for wii

,

where are all the spider emblems in spiderman 3 for wii

Click on a term to search for related topics.