Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3099-0319-5478-2979

Fatal Frame Wii Revealed

Grasshopper Manufacture (known for No More Heroes) is developing a new game, Fatal Frame, and Nintendo is actually helping it. Here's a translation of the original French report on Wiiz.fr:

"Tecmo organized a press conference that ran for a few hours to present its next production to Japanese journalists. The game announced at the presentation was Project Zero (Fatal Frame) on the Wii, supplemented with images.

The production of this new survival-horror is supervised by Nintendo and developed by Tecmo and Grasshopper Manufacture (No More Heroes).
    Source and Screens

CantGetAWii
    ProudWii60Owner

'I don't want to go back, I want a new day & age.'

Retired Moderator-[PM]

Brawl FC: 4682-8172-0512 [PM for add]
    Quote Originally Posted by Sumn0ob
    So all we have to do to become mods is be online all time I can do that on break which is now

Member #
    Friends
    8448-6260-2078-1629
    great .... this might be a turning point for the the curse that nintendo doesn't have good third party games.... maybe we will see some large titles coming over to the wii from now on~
    PM to add me to Wii and from there we can add different games!

Brawl: 2921-8766-9978

Member #
    Friends
    If you want it all in english go to this link
    http://www.1up.com/do/newsStory?cId=3165718
    plus the fact that nintendo is behind this one is big!!

Suda deserves this one!

Member #
    Friends
    There was another Fatal Frame thread in the Wii Chat forum. I think it was posted a little after this one because someone came in and linked to this thread saying it was already posted.

The Thread in the Wii Chat forum has apparently been deleted. I'm a little irritated by this as it had more information than this one does including an extra link.

I understand it was in the wrong forum and we don't want the forums cluttered up but couldn't the thread simply have been moved here since it had more information? Consolidating the threads would also have been a good alternative.

Is it standard operating procedure around here to delete perfectly good new information if it is in the wrong forum?

M'bating to Z Suit Samus Atomheart's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    AWESOME! Another 5 year old PS2 port!

Sweet!

Member #
    Friends
    Thanks Wiitness, leave it to Cantgetawii to post something in French without a translator link.

Horror game? Along which lines, or is it too early to tell?
    With much love, 261311.

Quote Originally Posted by JT.
    Maybe it's implying yoshi is an animal, and not just a mutated green prostitute mario likes to ride
    -=Join the Waluigi Fan Club=-

Member #
    Friends
    4614-1471-6665-4276
    Quote Originally Posted by Atomheart
    AWESOME! Another 5 year old PS2 port!

Sweet!
    it ture the franchise originated on the ps2, but that was only the first 3 of the games. this one is the fourth of the franchise. since nintendo is supervising it i believe it will an exclusive. people this is a big one. this is really going to pis off some of the ps3 owners. lol.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Twiik
    There was another Fatal Frame thread in the Wii Chat forum. I think it was posted a little after this one because someone came in and linked to this thread saying it was already posted.

The Thread in the Wii Chat forum has apparently been deleted. I'm a little irritated by this as it had more information than this one does including an extra link.

I understand it was in the wrong forum and we don't want the forums cluttered up but couldn't the thread simply have been moved here since it had more information? Consolidating the threads would also have been a good alternative.

Is it standard operating procedure around here to delete perfectly good new information if it is in the wrong forum?
    I posted that one and yes some one shot it in the head and it's in the river some where! Hey but I just wanted you guys to know the Wii games are about to start coming... and they are good too. You see every one though that no one would release any thing new this year on the Wii for some reason yet most of the good game will be announced from now till spring. Some are even new Ips almost all are exclusives though.

This game needs to really be seen though since it lets people get excited again about good graphics. Also too nintendo is behind this one... that part is major!

Member #
    Friends
    3099-0319-5478-2979
    Quote Originally Posted by 261311
    Thanks Wiitness, leave it to Cantgetawii to post something in French without a translator link.

Horror game? Along which lines, or is it too early to tell?
    Hey now be nice

Whats on the site thats not translated is translated in my post so its not too much of a difference. Plus it was mainly to show you the screens. Wiitness I am sorry about your thread, but if you had seen this one already you could have posted your info here to make it a big thread on the game. And I wouldn't have 261311 on my case

CantGetAWii
    ProudWii60Owner

'I don't want to go back, I want a new day & age.'

Retired Moderator-[PM]

Brawl FC: 4682-8172-0512 [PM for add]
    Quote Originally Posted by Sumn0ob
    So all we have to do to become mods is be online all time I can do that on break which is now

Member #
    Friends
    Well, with you posting an upwards of 7 articles a day, how could I not? Gotta stem the flow some how
    With much love, 261311.

Quote Originally Posted by JT.
    Maybe it's implying yoshi is an animal, and not just a mutated green prostitute mario likes to ride
    -=Join the Waluigi Fan Club=-

Ads