LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    WOW that was hard to read I though my eyes where going to get eaten!

Member #
    Friends
    Heh, I think Nintendo are going to start selling a lot of racing wheels. People are gonna look for some silly accessory probably that'll make it even more fun (you have to admit actually using a wheel instead of a stick shaped control is better for a racer).
    With much love, 261311.

Quote Originally Posted by JT.
    Maybe it's implying yoshi is an animal, and not just a mutated green prostitute mario likes to ride
    -=Join the Waluigi Fan Club=-

Member #
    Friends
    9156-1265-6763-2556
    I'm doubting this will live up to the previous games, but it would be like a sin if I don't buy it. What I think is dodgy is the controls, I liked Mario Kart because I didn't have to spend half an hour trying to swerve off the course to turn around.

Of course I'm a snaker, and I will be snaking for this game, but I'm thinking it will be a lot more difficult.

Oh and tricks, not necessary extra I don't want.
    I love you, Adam.

Member #
    Friends
    Didn't Reggie say that there will be a number of ways to play the game? So you can probably play it with analog Frogger.
    MSC FC - 524093 098845
    PM me if you add me and see if you can beat me

Brawl FC : 4425 1138 7831
    If you add me, PM, and il give you gold!

Member #
    Friends
    9156-1265-6763-2556
    Quote Originally Posted by DAVIDV99
    Didn't Reggie say that there will be a number of ways to play the game? So you can probably play it with analog Frogger.
    I know, but I still expect the controls to be rough. Wouldn't be fair to give the steering wheel an advantage solely to just get more money for the multiplayer. I don't know if I prefer analogue or the D Pad now, after Mario Kart DS.
    I love you, Adam.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Frogger
    I'm doubting this will live up to the previous games, but it would be like a sin if I don't buy it. What I think is dodgy is the controls, I liked Mario Kart because I didn't have to spend half an hour trying to swerve off the course to turn around.

Of course I'm a snaker, and I will be snaking for this game, but I'm thinking it will be a lot more difficult.

Oh and tricks, not necessary extra I don't want.
    Give me excite truck controls and the precision of mario kart and online and I'm sold! Really it's real easy for them to live up to the other mario carts just give us mario cart DS and stuff added ON TOP of that and every thing will be fine. Options are your friend. This may be one thing nintendo has learned from brawl.

Also too an F-zero online would be sweet too!

It's mario kart no one will have a clear advantage and this bring of another hardcore fact about the Wii. Like a sport there are many ways to play yet it's your choice of technique married with your skill when using that way of playing that will make you good. I'm looking forward to that along in this game and brawl. I can use the d pad, analog or the Wii mote right now. You may want to play more excite truck also. There are some secrets that makes your control way more precise.
    Last edited by WiitnessID; 01-31-2008 at 12:56 PM.

Ads