Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    M'bating to Z Suit Samus Atomheart's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by thas
    a lot of those critics dont deserve the right to vote. yahoo games, USAtoday,TIME. PSM, games for windows and PCgamers is biased.

EDIT: also they should award games for seperate systems. putting them together is very biased. if they did the games with a specific system im sure super mario galaxy would have been #2.
    Huh? First, it's only fair to compare them all together. And even if they didn't, how would SMG only get #2? Only 1 Wii game even made the list.

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    4614-1471-6665-4276
    @Atomheart
    the orange box, call of duty4 and rock band are all multiplatform. i think that they should have picked a sytem that the game was good on instead of counting all of them. its biased and unfair. bioshock is #1 and its on one platform so if they did the voting with single platforms then super mario galaxy would be #2. do you get what i mean?

Member #
    Friends
    6069-9016-3559-6279
    Lol I have almost all of those. I refuse Rock Band, My Ps2 is broken and I dont have a PS3. Can you figure out what I have?

Brawl Punching Bag

Chibi Asuka!!
    ------

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    Bioshock is actually is on two systems (if you would call the PC one), not one.

The skyline was beautiful on fire
    All twisted metal stretching upwards
    Everything washed in a thin orange haze

Member #
    Friends
    4614-1471-6665-4276
    Quote Originally Posted by darksamus
    Bioshock is actually is on two systems (if you would call the PC one), not one.
    thank you. yet another pointer. super mario galaxy is the best single platform game of the year. so for me, it game of the year.

Member #
    Friends
    Not all games are the same on each platform. Some have more features than others.

The skyline was beautiful on fire
    All twisted metal stretching upwards
    Everything washed in a thin orange haze

Member #
    Friends
    Hmmm, duno what happened to my post. Hopefully it wasnt deleted as I didn't say anything bad o.O

Anyway thas, are you saying multiplatformers should not be counted in GOTY awards? Are you saying it should be only 1st party exclusives? For example, Mass Effect, Uncharted and SMG? Because thats kind of like a big "**** you" to developers who make games for more than one console. Every game should have a chance. Its not like a game thats multiplatform is automatically better because its on 2+ consoles. I can't see a game having an advantage from being on more than one console because its still the same game.
    Mod Edit: Image removed. Some users may find it offensive and inappropriate.
    SSBB FC: ????-????-???? (New Wii, so I gotta check)
    Gamertag: T3kNi9e
    Been playing alot of WarCraft III lately, anyone up for game? Just message me, my account is the same as here and GT.

Member #
    Friends
    4614-1471-6665-4276
    Quote Originally Posted by T3kNi9e
    Hmmm, duno what happened to my post. Hopefully it wasnt deleted as I didn't say anything bad o.O

Anyway thas, are you saying multiplatformers should not be counted in GOTY awards? Are you saying it should be only 1st party exclusives? For example, Mass Effect, Uncharted and SMG? Because thats kind of like a big "**** you" to developers who make games for more than one console. Every game should have a chance. Its not like a game thats multiplatform is automatically better because its on 2+ consoles. I can't see a game having an advantage from being on more than one console because its still the same game.
    im not saying multiplatform games shouldnt be on that list, but they should really pick a system which it was best on. they collected votes from all consoles for a game. in the old days of gaming this would be fine but now, each platform has its own features and some are missing them.

Member #
    Friends
    The problem with these judges are they're usually men ages 20-40. So if they see a game like Mario (which looks like a cute lil cartoony character) they usually don't get into the game and give it low scores. Some of them also hate the wii period and some them likes just straight up FPS types of games. But if the judges were different ages, men and women, who likes all type of genres, which game do you think will win?

Member #
    Friends
    4614-1471-6665-4276
    ^i second that.

Ads