LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Member #
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Damn right it's tedious, but you ever try and convince an account to not count pennies, let alone a hard headed woman
    Ignorance is as ignorance does...

-=Join The Waluigi Fan Club=-

SSBB Friend Code 3609-0705-3564, PM me if you add me and please add me I want to play.

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    2652-0001-8231-6800
    Yeah I ordered it after price was lowered on amazon. $33 with shipping. If you buy it in store you pay tax anyway so its more or less the same.

I hate buying used, only game I remember buying used is Beyond Good and Evil, I was hugely disappointed when I got it from an ebay seller and it was a copy from a blockbuster.

Member #
    Friends
    Zack & Wiki really is awesome and a total bargin for $30. Great graphics, good use of motions, funny and some tricky puzzles. An easy 9/10.

Im only up to the frozen temple so far but ive enjoyed it immensely. Just dont be put off buying it because you think it looks like a little kids game because its really not.

Member #
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning
    Friends
    Update:

Ok so my puny little brain finally managed to make it 80% thru this game and it just got better and better as I played. Although some of the puzzles were difficult and I had to be a wuss and go to the guide, it's still a great game. Has anyone else ever got to a part then went to a guide and read it and then say to themselves, how in the hell did someone ever think to do that, really??? I have said that a couple of times this game, there are solutions to puzzles I just never would have thought of and that in my opinion is a brilliant game.

Anyway, after reading Capcoms press release I am really hoping for a sequel, I think this could be a great series for the Wii.

Oh and this best part about this game, when you get it right it says your a genuis or smart, everyone likes to be told there smart.
    Ignorance is as ignorance does...

-=Join The Waluigi Fan Club=-

SSBB Friend Code 3609-0705-3564, PM me if you add me and please add me I want to play.

Member #
    Friends
    2652-0001-8231-6800
    Finally arrived last night, got back from the library at 5:45am, found it in the mailbox, played till 7am and went to sleep :P

Looks to have great potential, im pretty excited.

Ads