Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Member #
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

Zak and Wiki!!!!!!! Awesome

Ok so I finally went and got this game and I must say I am totally and completely impressed. I played thru the jungle missions this morning and I have to say this is what a Wii adventure/puzzle solving game should be. The puzzles aren't difficult, nor are they terribly easy to figure out. The controls are for lack of a better word seamless and intuitive. The sound and music are wonderful and the graphics are wonderful cartoonish style. Overall I would have to give this game a 9.5/10. For those lazy 3rd party developers that can only seem to spew out endless minigame crapware for the Wii you need to take a long hard look at this game to see just exactly what is possible with a little effort. Fun, Fun, Fun that is what this game is and it delivers. The control scheme alone takes the Wii places it should always be in my mind and from here on out when I think of a Wii game and what I expect of them it will be compared to this game for action and adventure and MOH:H2 and MP3, for FPS games.

Sound and Music 9.5/10
    Story 9.5/10
    Controls 10/10
    Graphics 9/10
    Fun Factor 10/10

I mean come on poeple whats not fun about grabbing a flying monkey and shaking him until he rings like tinker bell, really how can that not be fun
    Ignorance is as ignorance does...

-=Join The Waluigi Fan Club=-

SSBB Friend Code 3609-0705-3564, PM me if you add me and please add me I want to play.

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    3099-0319-5478-2979
    It is fun, yes.
    I rented this yesterday, and I am impressed. In some cases the Zelda games can take note of the puzzles, maybe incorporate more into their dungeons. Some do keep you going for a bit, and some involve a lot of different combos of things. Its really good. Ice Missions get a bit tougher

CantGetAWii
    ProudWii60Owner

'I don't want to go back, I want a new day & age.'

Retired Moderator-[PM]

Brawl FC: 4682-8172-0512 [PM for add]
    Quote Originally Posted by Sumn0ob
    So all we have to do to become mods is be online all time I can do that on break which is now

Member #
    Friends
    LOL, yeah I figured that out, it either gets harder or I am just dumb, either way it rocks though.

SSBB Friend Code 3609-0705-3564, PM me if you add me and please add me I want to play.

Member #
    Friends
    2652-0001-8231-6800
    I dunno why I bought SMG, This, and Endless Ocean at the same time. So much to play so little time.

Member #
    Friends
    6988-2365-1037-9846
    I read somewhere that Z&W was lowered to $29 .. how much did you get it for .. I was thinking of picking it up myself

Member #
    Friends
    I managed to get a copy for $26.99, it was a used one, but they had a new one also and that was $29.99. well worth the money.

Member #
    Friends
    Good buy man. I can't wait for a mega man using this engine though... side scrolling shooter with this puzzle action added on. Yet this game has a really sweet style though. To bad more people didn't buy this one. Yet it just insures that capcom will have a great fan base once they do do their other games.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by ElronMac
    I managed to get a copy for $26.99, it was a used one, but they had a new one also and that was $29.99. well worth the money.
    way to save 2$ !!!
    kidding, but IMO i'm not to big on used items

Member #
    Friends
    You have to pay pretty close attention to the disk if you are going to buy used, I have only ever had one bad used game and that one I pulled out and check in the store had a scratch on the front of it all the way thru the paint so I knew it was no good. And your right big whoop on the two dollars, unfortunately my wife notices shit like, hell she drives an extra 12 miles to save 3 pennies a gallon on a 12 gallon tank, now that makes some real sense, woohooo saving a whole 36 pennies.

Anyway I am still playing and it just gets harder and funner the farther into it you go, no idea why this is not a top seller on the Wii.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by ElronMac
    You have to pay pretty close attention to the disk if you are going to buy used, I have only ever had one bad used game and that one I pulled out and check in the store had a scratch on the front of it all the way thru the paint so I knew it was no good. And your right big whoop on the two dollars, unfortunately my wife notices shit like, hell she drives an extra 12 miles to save 3 pennies a gallon on a 12 gallon tank, now that makes some real sense, woohooo saving a whole 36 pennies.

Anyway I am still playing and it just gets harder and funner the farther into it you go, no idea why this is not a top seller on the Wii.
    Well that doesn't make much sense. What type of car does she drive? 12 miles would be between .25-1 gallon depending on vehicle. Even at .25 it would still cost more than 36 cents to get there. I'm a fan of saving money, and inspecting stuff I buy but that seems a little tedious.

Ads