LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Yeah he is hard to kill. A rocket to the mouth freezes him also. The hyper mode is the only way to destroy the balls but once they are destroy things get easier.
    LOL lots of people act like they have beaten this game and most of the people that say they are bored couldn't even get past him... So don't give up you are missing a great big chunk of this game if you do. Hold up I'm going to try playing this game with the zapper now! The trigger is welcome and helps.

2. Ads

One of the Oceanic 6 TortillaChip520's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Icandy
    ElronMac, thanks for the link to that video. That helps quite a bit. I'll try it again tomorrow.

I'm glad to hear that that is the hardest boss in the game. It gives me hope for the rest of the game if I can get through it. Thanks everyone!
    yes, and the final boss battle has got to be the most epic. i remember the last shot, it wouldve been either him or me, cuz i had a bout 10% health and he was coming in for a strike, and i gave him one last blast of phazon. closest call of the whole game. it was awesome

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    I didn't notice a decrease in speed fighting that boss. The only explanation I can think of is that because the room is so large, your mind tricks you into thinking that you're moving slower because the ground you cover is insignificant to the area of the room. I could be wrong though.

That boss was difficult IMO. It felt like it took forever to kill that bastard. My thumb was getting tired because I was pressing the A button so much.
    Now playing: Phoenix Wright, Picross
    Wishlist: No More Heroes, SSBB, Disaster: DOC, Fire Emblem DS, Tales of Symphonia 2
    UGa football (11-2): Sugar Bowl Champs

Member #
    Friends
    3598-1913-0901-5292
    Use hyper mode but don't over use it. Remember its ammo is your life energy. The fight gets tougher as you progress and you need hyper mode to destroy the orbs once they are overloaded. Also sprint dodging and jumping are highly important in this battle. Try to master timing.

Member #
    Friends
    ^yes it is. but fortunately you don't take damage while hypermode, but you still have to manage how much energy you use, and not to overload.

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    I thought it was the hardest boss in the game, although once i knew what i had to do i beat him quite easily.

Just use hypermode on the orbs till you have them all yellow (including the one on his back which is the hardest to get) and make sure that when he reaches his arms out to grab new orbs that you shoot them before he absorbs them. Oh and use the ball to bomb his feet when he gets icy.

Takes a little time but hes not so bad.

Member #
    Friends
    that morph ball bomb part was the hardest for me to figure out. but once you've got all that down, you should be good.

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    3732-3369-2853-4491
    i hate this game cause i got stuck on a puzzle where it said like deactivate this shield then scan it, and i did, and it still says deactivate this shield then scan it. wtf?!
    Strikers FC:025884-970933
    RIP: Hidden in Plain View, Counterfit Pennies, The Early November

thanks to idjut for the sig!

Member #
    Friends
    did you scan it w/ ur green visor?

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    I did it!!!! I. DID. IT! I can't believe it. I can't wait to tell my gamer son. Yes! YES! YES! Thanks everyone for your help and encouragement. I really needed it! YES! YES! YES! I'm bad. I'm bad. I'm really, really bad.... LOL

Ads