LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by Atomheart
    Meh. It's honestly not even that good. It's at best a very mediocre online shooter. Most online FPS's made in the last 10 years have this game beat.

Then again, if you're a diehard Nintendo fanboy, you wouldn't realize this.
    So stick to CS:S you reckon?

Xbox live gamertag: RogueAgent88

Muse is my hysteria

Member #
    Friends
    4855-3513-2198-8739
    Its not really the point if its all that new. Its because its the first online wii shooter with 32 people online with nice controls ( finaly ! )
    Tip of the day:
    A big mistake a lot of you make is that wiiware games will be free.

Wiiware is just the same like the virtual console. Its different in that it offers new games instead of old console games.

I can think of some easy games ( Like tetris and some other in that direction ) that can be free but the majority will cost money.

M'bating to Z Suit Samus Atomheart's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by brendo
    So stick to CS:S you reckon?
    Reckon. Although, I haven't played (the original HL mod) Counterstrike in years. It was one of my favorite games of all time, though. I loved the level where the terrorists start in a garage (Siege, maybe) as well as the one in the warehouse (Assault, I think) and the desert one with the house and sewers (can't remember).

Awwww...the good old days. It must have been 6 or 7 years since I've played that game...

And you can't argue with the cost of the game: free.

The Wii REALLY needs to get CS. In fact, I can't believe more consoles haven't adopted it. I know the original XBox had it, but it wasn't online. It's seriously probably the most popular online shooter of all time, and no console has it. For shame. I'd snatch it up and not need another game ever.

Now if only the Wii would port Starcraft, and I'd be set for gaming for all eternity.

Member #
    Friends
    Reckon. Although, I haven't played (the original HL mod) Counterstrike in years. It was one of my favorite games of all time, though. I loved the level where the terrorists start in a garage (Siege, maybe) as well as the one in the warehouse (Assault, I think) and the desert one with the house and sewers (can't remember).

Awwww...the good old days. It must have been 6 or 7 years since I've played that game...

The Wii REALLY needs to get CS. In fact, I can't believe more consoles haven't adopted it. I know the original XBox had it, but it wasn't online. It's seriously probably the most popular online shooter of all time, and no console has it. For shame. I'd snatch it up and not need another game ever.

Now if only the Wii would port Starcraft, and I'd be set for gaming for all eternity.
    well I only have source... I thinkt he level you're talking about is office (which is my fav along with de_dust 2)...you should get back into it..games are heavily admin'd now and you can even call the admin in game if someone is haxing

But on topic. Yes the wii needs something like CS or even halo for that matter. Getting a little tired of war shooters:\

Muse is my hysteria

Member #
    Friends

The original xbox had it, and it was indeed online. I played it quite a bit. I was hoping source would come with the orange box but no go.

M'bating to Z Suit Samus Atomheart's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Chipie7896
    The original xbox had it, and it was indeed online. I played it quite a bit. I was hoping source would come with the orange box but no go.
    It WAS online? Man, I never knew that, which is why I never got it.

Do people still play it? I'd get CS for the PC, but I don't think my 6 or so year old PC could handle it anymore (at least not the Source version...maybe the old HL mod).

Member #
    Friends
    People on CS now days are insane. They have been playing PC shooters for so long (or just cs) that they can own with a glock by doing head shots running around a corner.
    Mod Edit: Image removed. Some users may find it offensive and inappropriate.
    SSBB FC: ????-????-???? (New Wii, so I gotta check)
    Gamertag: T3kNi9e
    Been playing alot of WarCraft III lately, anyone up for game? Just message me, my account is the same as here and GT.

Member #
    Friends
    It WAS online? Man, I never knew that, which is why I never got it.

Do people still play it? I'd get CS for the PC, but I don't think my 6 or so year old PC could handle it anymore (at least not the Source version...maybe the old HL mod).
    Its still getting top 10 live games on original Xbox so I think people are still playing it alot.
    Mod Edit: Image removed. Some users may find it offensive and inappropriate.
    SSBB FC: ????-????-???? (New Wii, so I gotta check)
    Gamertag: T3kNi9e
    Been playing alot of WarCraft III lately, anyone up for game? Just message me, my account is the same as here and GT.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by T3kNi9e
    People on CS now days are insane. They have been playing PC shooters for so long (or just cs) that they can own with a glock by doing head shots running around a corner.
    Ive been playing css for about two years now...whenever that happens its usually a fluke. But you're right, there are some insanely good players

Muse is my hysteria

WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    5207-2685-9420-8549
    Wow looks like I was wrong, perhaps there is no online...

Ads