Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8211-0763-7929-1645

MOH2 HEROES A MUST READ FOR AUSSIE's

OMG went to EB to day they have it and its only 1 player like WTF i didnt look that much into as i was in a rush but it only had the 1 player sign on the back and no talk of online in the little blurbs on the back...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! this blows so badly when are we getting an online shooter!!
    I left wii-chat in the 09 disaster

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    4855-3513-2198-8739
    thats been known for ages now :P
    Tip of the day:
    A big mistake a lot of you make is that wiiware games will be free.

Wiiware is just the same like the virtual console. Its different in that it offers new games instead of old console games.

I can think of some easy games ( Like tetris and some other in that direction ) that can be free but the majority will cost money.

Member #
    Friends
    Wait wut?

I didnt know MOH: H2 didnt have any online play in aussie.

Can someone confirm or deny this??

Xbox live gamertag: RogueAgent88

Muse is my hysteria

WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    5207-2685-9420-8549
    Edited- Looks like the Nintendo Australia website was incorrect...
    Last edited by Eagles; 02-06-2008 at 09:25 PM.

Member #
    Friends
    8851-7056-4810-3294
    Last Updated: 28 November 2007
    hmmmmmmmmmmmm
    Purchased on 21.02.07
    Now consists of: 2 remotes, 2 chucks, component leads, Wii Sports, Wii Play, Red Steel, Splinter Cell, Zelda, Excite Truck, Tony Hawk's Down Hill Jam, Blazing Angels, Mario Party 8, Mario Strikers Charged, Resident Evil 4, Rayman Raving Rabbids, Rayman Raving Rabbids 2, Metroid Prime 3 Guitar Hero 3, Super Mario Galaxy, Endless Ocean,

WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    5207-2685-9420-8549
    Do you honestly think though that the PAL version would not have online multiplayer even if the NTSC version did!?

Edit- Wow I never thought it would happen... Very unfair
    Last edited by Eagles; 02-06-2008 at 09:26 PM.

Let the Wii pwnage begin. sarasota's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    errruhh, like, dude, like, it's 32 player online, like, umm, dude, you're talking about the single player..

*LOL* ughhh

MOHH2 Persona: BCKaptKrunch
    Games Pwned (Sorry, Owned): Medal of Honor Heroes 2, Super Mario Galaxy, Resident Evil 4: Wii Edition, Madden '08, Mortal Kombat Armageddon, Rayman, Rayman 2, Trauma Center, Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, Tiger Woods '08, Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess, Need for Speed Carbon, Dance Dance Revolution, Wii Sports

Member #
    Friends
    Does anyone in AUSTRALIA own a MoH:H2 and have played online?

Because so far this thread has aussies who don't seem to have the game and are just saying it should have online or a certain American (sarasota) who is acting like your stupid yet he lives in USA so he wouldnt know.

If Australia doesn't have online then thats pretty gay. I feel bad for you guys cuz Wii is pretty limited on online play right now and that just makes it worse for you guys.

So far by checking on google, I saw another guy asking on yahoo about it, he claims it doesn't have online also. Unless of course that was you :P

I see on aussie-nintendo.com forum they are having a debate on whether it has online or not. Its going both ways so no one will know until they buy it.

Apparently its not out until tomorrow, so do you even have the game or are you just going by what you saw on the box without actually paying attentino?
    Mod Edit: Image removed. Some users may find it offensive and inappropriate.
    SSBB FC: ????-????-???? (New Wii, so I gotta check)
    Gamertag: T3kNi9e
    Been playing alot of WarCraft III lately, anyone up for game? Just message me, my account is the same as here and GT.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by T3kNi9e
    Does anyone in AUSTRALIA own a MoH:H2 and have played online?

Because so far this thread has aussies who don't seem to have the game and are just saying it should have online or a certain American (sarasota) who is acting like your stupid yet he lives in USA so he wouldnt know.

If Australia doesn't have online then thats pretty gay. I feel bad for you guys cuz Wii is pretty limited on online play right now and that just makes it worse for you guys.

So far by checking on google, I saw another guy asking on yahoo about it, he claims it doesn't have online also. Unless of course that was you :P

I see on aussie-nintendo.com forum they are having a debate on whether it has online or not. Its going both ways so no one will know until they buy it.

Apparently its not out until tomorrow, so do you even have the game or are you just going by what you saw on the box without actually paying attentino?
    Listen to this man.
    I really hope it does have online, as that to me is the major selling point of this game, I was planing to buy it, but untill i know if it is online or not for sure i wont be buying it.

So if anyone does know what the ACTUAL story is (aka you own the game and live in AUSTRALIA) please let us all know

Xbox live gamertag: RogueAgent88

Muse is my hysteria

M'bating to Z Suit Samus Atomheart's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Meh. It's honestly not even that good. It's at best a very mediocre online shooter. Most online FPS's made in the last 10 years have this game beat.

Then again, if you're a diehard Nintendo fanboy, you wouldn't realize this.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Ads