LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Nah, its not the games its just the Wii-mote. It doesnt jerk alot, but it does a little. Also since it is pretty precise your moves alot since its practically impossible to keep your hand completely still. But with a mouse/analog, you can keep still easy.

I still like the Wii-mote aiming alot, but its more of a entertaining/easy fun. Im more into competitive/hard fun and I really dont see myself getting competitive having to aim with a Wii-mote the whole time.
    Mod Edit: Image removed. Some users may find it offensive and inappropriate.
    SSBB FC: ????-????-???? (New Wii, so I gotta check)
    Gamertag: T3kNi9e
    Been playing alot of WarCraft III lately, anyone up for game? Just message me, my account is the same as here and GT.

2. Ads

An Instant Classic LevesqueIsKing's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    I'm pretty sure holding a wii remote still in the comfort of your living room is easier than holding a gun still in the heat of battle.

Just saying

Not to fit a mold,

Not to join a trend,

Not to follow a crowd

Member #
    Friends
    You guys won't get why the wiimote is the best, even better than a mouse unless you have a really big tv. Shooting with the wiimote is like shooting a gun when you have a big tv except a gun is heavier, louder, and shakes alot. A mouse doesn't even give you an experience similar to holding a gun. I've tried all of em, even the real thing.

M'bating to Z Suit Samus Atomheart's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by bruceleroy
    You guys won't get why the wiimote is the best, even better than a mouse unless you have a really big tv. Shooting with the wiimote is like shooting a gun when you have a big tv except a gun is heavier, louder, and shakes alot. A mouse doesn't even give you an experience similar to holding a gun. I've tried all of em, even the real thing.
    But the Wiimote is not as precise, accurate, sensitive, or comfortable as a mouse.

An Instant Classic LevesqueIsKing's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Neither is a gun.

A mouse is too perfect, in my honest opinion.

Not to fit a mold,

Not to join a trend,

Not to follow a crowd

Member #
    Friends
    A mouse is too easy to use..it feels like you're playin a video game. But when I moved the wii from my small 19" in my bedroom to the the big screen tv in my living room..It's in a whole different league. All I can say is try it, get used to it, and you'll love it. If you like something similar to the real-life experience.

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    I still think a mouse is better. The Wii will not compete in FPS's unless it lands bigger titles anyway.
    "For remember, fear doesn't exist anywhere except in the mind"

Member #
    Friends
    Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that it's even better when your couch and the tv is on the same level. Usually the tv is higher for some hanged tvs so try it on a large tv on the same level if you can and post what you think.

Member #
    Friends
    2652-0001-8231-6800
    Yeah nothing will beat the sensitivity and speed of a mouse. I haven't tried dual analog really for an fps, never understood how FPSes got popular on consoles. From its release it was know the potential for wii FPSes was huge. I don't think it'll land really big titles till next gen when it has better graphics though.

Member #
    Friends
    This is a joke, right? Ofcourse the mouse is better. There's just no competition. I'd argue the wiimote is certainly better then dual analog, as I hate analog, but to try to compare the wiimote to a mouse? The wiimote has decent accuracy, but it's still suffers from being too jerky sometimes.

I have a 52inch tv, and I still disagree. The size does not make it a better competitor against a mouse. Mouse control ftw!

"I am the rocks of the eternal shore. Crash against me and be broken!"

Ads