+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    5930-2204-0713-5850
    Quote Originally Posted by Notorious
    the games they sold probably had different values
    same number of games but 50 dollars more? then their games musta been damn valuable. of course you might be correct, but i really wouldnt doubt it to be a racist thing either.

Its not my fault im a fast reader

Who cares about that? i have brawl! FC: 0817-3472-1993. PM me if you add me.

Member #
    Friends
    5820-3895-0352-0420
    Quote Originally Posted by T3kNi9e
    Selling Wii sports doesn't make sense because every Wii owner has it. Unless someone lost it or broke it, but thats a rare thing. Unless Gamestop bought it for like 75 cents.

I sold my used copy of Wii Sports for $45 through Craigslist. I got four offers for it within a few hours... People are more than willing to buy it; half the people that own Wii systems play Wii Sports more than anything, and plenty of them are careless enough to lose the game or let their kids break it, then pay premium to get it again.

Gamestop is terrible, it's rare nowadays that you find any good deals there, the only 'good' deals I see there occasionally are on used Gamecube games; they have some good classics like Metroid and FZeroGX for pretty cheap - 5 to 10 dollars - and on used GC systems/controllers...

If you wanna sell (or buy), direct buyer to seller avenues like Craigslist, Ebay, even Amazon are a lot better.
    SSBB FC: 3050-7266-1269 - Add me. Msg me with your code if you do My nickname is AWZ!
    PES 2009 FC: 1548-0990-5835

Member #
    Friends
    thats stupid. i never sell games anymore. its stupid- no matter what the game is, even if its some shit like ninjabreadman or something, you ALWAYS want it back eventually. you'll just go "why did i sell that stupid game???" and then you'll end up having to buy it again for more than you sold it for. its just stupid IMO.

Member #
    Friends
    oh and for those who do sell may i reccomend http://goozex.com/trading/asp/homepage.asp

its a great site that gives you awesome trade in value for trading games. you can't get actual money if that's what you're looking for, but if you want games in exchange this is awesome. too bad i dont exchange em XP

Ads