LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

I bought GameParty and Rayman yesterday!!!!

I purchased GameParty and Rayman Raving Rabids for $20 each from Target yesterday. They are ok and have lots of minigames to play. It will be good when company comes over. I have only played Game Party and it is ok. According to www.wii-records.com, I have the highest trivia scores submitted so far. I also cracked my Cooking Mama game i purchased last week and rather enjoy it. Some of the motions don't work so well but it was 20 bucks, so it was worth it. What do you guys think about these games?
    Jeffrey M Widzinski

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    5381-6822-1655-4361
    First off.. THANK YOU for mentioning these deals! I also picked up a copy of Cooking Mama for $20, and I'll be looking for Rayman for $20.

I LOVE Rayman Raving Rabbids! A STEAL at $20!! One of the better games for Wii, IMO. It's so addictive, and the mini games are so much fun! Not too easy that you can breeze though, but not so difficult that it's no fun either.

I have really enjoyed Raving Rabbids 2, even though it's entirely different from the first one.

Member #
    Friends
    2294-2353-1207-3330
    I still need to get Game Party.

Quote Originally Posted by cRaSh115
    I have really enjoyed Raving Rabbids 2, even though it's entirely different from the first one.
    I prefer RR2, just because of the 4 person multi-player experience.
    Favorite games in RR2 :
    Cellphone
    Volleyball
    BumperCars

I took it up skiing this weekend with a group of 20 adults. We stayed up pretty late playing the Volleyball game. Once the others got used to how everything worked, they were having a great time. Then one of the guys was talking smack to me and we put in Wii Boxing and I took him down in about 15 seconds twice. He spent the next half hour trying to figure out how to play boxing and not get beat again.
    Wiiaffied : April 22, 2007
    Accessorwiis : 4 sets of motes and chucks, 2 motionPlus, 1 dance pad, Wii Zapper, colored battery doors, component cables, aluminum travel case
    Gamiis : Wii Sports, Elebits, Big Brain Academy, DDR : Hottest Party, Battalion Wars 2, Mario & Sonic at the Olympics, Medal of Honor : Heroes 2, Rayman Raving Rabbids 2, Rayman Rabbids TV Party, Tiger Woods 08, EA Sports Active, Game Party 1&2, Punch Out, Wii Sports Resort

Do you Wii-B-q?

Ads