LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    2509-0795-4188-6793
    id rather they leave most characters out so i can be surprised when i unlock them. i dont want to know every character just yet.
    When you wish upon a falling star, your dreams can come true. Unless it's really a meteorite hurtling to the earth which will destroy all life. Then you're pretty much screwed no matter what you wish for. Unless it's death by meteor.

Madness does not always howl. Sometimes, it is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "Hey, is there room in your head for one more?"

Eagles may soar but weasles don't get sucked into jet engines.

Member #
    Friends
    7190-3324-3845-8331
    surprises are always nice, they should have a few of those. Sonic would be a nice surprise, since nothing has been confirmed. *I don't think*

Wii, 2 Remotes, 2 Nunchucks, Classic Controller, Wii Sports, Wii Play, Zelda: TP, Resident Evil 4, Metal Slug Anthology, Guitar Hero III
    VC: Mario Bros, Mario Bros 3, Ninja Gaiden II, Sonic 2, Shinobi III, Soldier Blade, Blazing Lasers, Devil's Crush, Lords of Thunder, Harvest Moon, Super Metroid, Castlevania IV, Zelda: Link to the Past, F-Zero GX, Street Fighter II: Turbo, Axelay

Member #
    Friends
    I've said it before and I'll say it again. If they wait for Christmas of '07 they would be smart for their sake. If they wait long enough, people will end up purchasing the N64 version or the Gamecube version because they won't have enough patience to wait for Brawl. So that means they will make money and have people playing the old versions of the games, then they will release Brawl just in time when gamers would be getting very anxious all over again.

- Scythe

Member #
    Friends
    Or the poeple willl just kill themselves because they can't take playing melee or smash anymore and htey just want brawl to be released. As it stands now, once the wii is out, the gamecube is out. As of right now, I don't se anyplace witha huge stock of 64 games. So the chances are that the people will be playing other wii games as they wait. Which I can do because corruption will be the greatest game ever.
    wii number:1983-4115-1527-2746 name: FlAsH
    Pokemon Diamond: 4295-9468-4634

Member #
    Friends
    Hey idk if anyone has realized this but in the trailer for SSBB the characters that were in melee (Mario, Link, Kirby, and Pikachu) are all using the same attacks they had in Melee, so if their moves arent any different then before then thats a negative in my book

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by JCpackers05
    Hey idk if anyone has realized this but in the trailer for SSBB the characters that were in melee (Mario, Link, Kirby, and Pikachu) are all using the same attacks they had in Melee, so if their moves arent any different then before then thats a negative in my book

that's a good point but there has to be some changes if uve seen the trailer then uve seen the mega huge pwn all deathblow delivered by mario or the tri-force power up done by link

WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    I wouldn't mind if the combat moves are the same, as long as the items r a little different.

Super Moderator - PM me if you have any issues.

We Want Young Blood.

Member #
    Friends
    4054-9249-4284-3802
    I'm sort of wondering, and maybe this should be in a different thread, if Nintendo will start producing some new Gamcube controllers that would feature some of the new buttons that are on the Wiimote, like those "home" and "+" and "-" buttons? Does anyone know if that home button is simply a pause button, or does it bring up something similar to what the Xbox 360 does when you press it's X button??

This is related to SSBB because it won't be using the Wiimote/Nunchuk. If Nintendo just keeps the GC contoller's buttons the same, does anyone think they'll make some GC controllers that have the same color scheme as Wii, or maybe an SSBB themed controller?
    "Whatever you do may seem insignificant, but it is most important that you do it." - GANDHI

Picture created by: NateTheGreat

WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    That would be a smart idea and I would think they would, just like how they add a couple more buttons to a wireless contoller, they could add those 3 to a gc controller.

Super Moderator - PM me if you have any issues.

We Want Young Blood.

Member #
    Friends
    that's a good idea but smash only really needs the two triggers and the buttons A, B and Z but if they change the combat system then they might do that
    "I'm thinking ab getting metal legs its a risky procedure but I think its worth it"

Ads